Be honest, you remember this show because of the godly school uniforms

Be honest, you remember this show because of the godly school uniforms.

Also Rumia > Sistine >>> bluehairwhatever

I remember its strong beginning, show turned pretty bad afther 3rd or 4th episode.

I remember this show because of how pissed off I was that I actually watched the entire season.

correct

That's probably correct

I hate her hypocrite mother god damn. She should have told her to fuck off and never approach her.

Yes

Never even finished it. First two episodes were good but after that it was only getting worse and worse.

>implying

No, I remember it because I'm still mad they made yet another godly onee-san character and gave her no screentime whatsoever.

I actually unironically liked this anime. Too bad its probably not getting another season. the ending was kind of shit though it seemed rushed

Superior taste, user.

The whole show was complete dogshit.

god hes so lucky

I want to touch Rumia's belly too.

>looks like hookers

Gross...

I like the op, but never watched the series though

>Rumia > Sistine
Yeah, no.
Sistine is superior hooker.

Sistine a best. All girls are pretty good though.

The novels are great but the anime adaptation is a rushed pile of garbage. It was an even more blatant than usual LN ad and highlight reel. Rather annoying. The character banter and Glenn's constant casual douchebaggery are the best parts of the novels, and that's all cut in favor of crappy action, especially after the first couple episodes.

The next volume after what they adapted is almost all Celica. Just adds to the pain.

Forgot to mention, that the uniform is the only thing I didn't like.

Is the LN worth reading after seeing the anime?

Sisty + anal.

Name a more established combo. (You can't.)

>It's a Rumia's abduction episode

You have good taste sir

Post best girl.

MCs who have no fucks to give are always fun to watch. Kaze no Stigma was another good one that also had a shitty rushed ending and will never get a continuation.