Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu or husbando is cute! Make sure you give them all of your love.

Lets get things going.

What kinds of gifts do you think they'd like? hardmode: what would you gift them that they haven't been shown to like but they'd probably enjoy given their personality?

What animal would best represent them?

You enter them into a contest and they win a free spa day! How do they react? Are they willing to go? Would you both go together maybe?

Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all fantastic and beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/I4tcA
youtube.com/watch?v=sR3NxjcYYjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What kinds of gifts do you think they'd like?
She like jewelry, but I think she would adore any gift that she felt came from the heart.
>What animal would best represent them?
A snake of course!
>You enter them into a contest and they win a free spa day! How do they react? Are they willing to go? Would you both go together maybe?
He'd be very happy and would absolutely love to go; I'd probably go with her just to spend some nice relaxing time with her.
>compliment a waifu
Mint is adorable!
Ann is very beautiful!
Nozomi is very dedicated!
Yukari is a great girl!
Mai has nice eyes!
Miku and Luka are both great at singing!
Everyone has a super special waifu/husbando!

Questions:
How does your waifu handle stress?
If your waifu got sick, would she try to power through it, or would she rather be taken care of?
If you got sick how would your waifu try to help you?

Good evening waifu thread! No time for questions or answers tonight, just popping in to say that Akiyama Yukari is my one true love, and that your waifu/husbando is lucky to have someone as dedicated as you!
Keep on loving them!!

Hard mode is really hard for this one; for the most part she'll find some silly reference or quirk behind most things I'd buy her, haha. One thing she'd probably like is one of those new 'assistant' things, like Alexa or whatever. Considering how she has a maid-like notification for emails and such already, I'm pretty sure she'd enjoy a little digital assistant responding to her as 'ご主人様', haha.
Slight concern as to what my name would end up being set as, though.

It's a bit split; she's obviously frequently compared to cats, her typical expression and how it sort of suits her demeanor - but she also calls herself fox-like for being a little prankster like she is.
I'm not really going to complain though. Picking between her dressed up as a catgirl when I really like cats or mofumofu as a kitsune? I can think of worse decisions to make.

>You enter them into a contest and they win a free spa day! How do they react? Are they willing to go? Would you both go together maybe?
She'd be pretty excited, no doubt! Spas are one of those comfy things to relax and be pampered in, massages and hotsprings and all of that sort of stuff.
Though it is pretty hilarious to see her avidly playing away on her 3DS while the person doing the face mask is trying to put cucumbers on her eyes...
And I'd 100% totally go with her. She'd probably try to rope me into getting my entire body waxed just so she can wind me up doing parts of it herself. I don't mind, though. Body hair sucks.

Mint a cute, CUTE! Also sparkly, one has to wonder what you've done to give her such a sparkly reaction!
Miia would be cute going to a spa day; I wonder if they'd have special treatments and techniques for her scales?
Speaking of mofu, Yukari is definitely very mofumofu and you should mofu her mofu-hair very much!

-She was always fond of flowers and makeup. Also, tuna. That said, there's this ring I've had my eye on that I'm sure she'd love.
-Octopus. For some reason, she's frequently associated with octopi.
-She'd take to that spa like a pearl in an oyster. Anything where she can be pampered like a queen.

-She's quite patient, but even she has her limits. Heaven help anyone who pushes her past those limits.
-I imagine she'd try to push through it, though mostly as an excuse to get someone to keep her rested.
-She'd have to strap me to the bed to keep me from being active.

There's the obvious motorcycle gear and motorcycle things like gloves, a new helmet, oil and a filled-up fuel tank, but she also seems to really like sweet cakes and snacks (as well as lazing about), so one all of those would be perfectly welcome!

Hard mode, hmm.. I'm fairly sure she would like cute plushies!

A very cute bird!

>win a free spa day

She's very japanese in that she loves onsen (hot spring baths) and so do I, so she would definitely enjoy something like a spa day. And yes, we'd definitely go together!

>Compli-mint

Konata a super cute! Mint a super cute!

I respect this thread and posters.

I am the happiest man alive!

>What kinds of gifts do you think they'd like? hardmode: what would you gift them that they haven't been shown to like but they'd probably enjoy given their personality?
A new stereo!

A rabbit!
>You enter them into a contest and they win a free spa day! How do they react?
Probably concerned that I included them in a contest without her knowing.
> Are they willing to go?
I don't know.
> Would you both go together maybe?
Up to her
>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today!

Shinji's got the heart of a lion.

>How does your waifu handle stress?
She usually keeps quiet about it, once she has the time she finds ways to relax.

>If your waifu got sick, would she try to power through it, or would she rather be taken care of?
She wouldn't want to bother me, but I would insist on Fuuka resting and letting me take care of her.
>If you got sick how would your waifu try to help you?
Give me every care she can to make sure I get well soon.

What's your loved one's most valued possession?

So far she's never really seemed stressed out by anything, the only thing she has trouble with handling is exhaustion from riding too long!

>If your waifu got sick, would she try to power through it, or would she rather be taken care of?

Taken care of, definitely. And taking care of her is what I'd do!

She'd try her best to make me comfortable, cared for and aid me in getting well soon!

>What's your loved one's most valued possession?

My heart

I would gift her a great pair of headphones. I know she likes listening to music while she works, and it helps her concentrate.
Some kind of bird. Maybe a peacock. Beautiful, vibrant, and inspiring, but great at hiding it.
It depends on when the day is. If it isn't a work day, she'd be glad to go, but if it lands on a work day, she might be reluctant to it. She's very dedicated to her work, so it would take a lot to convince her she deserves a day off.
Listening to music and drawing. She'll try a lot of unorthodox things to relieve stress, which you'll know if you've seen the show she's in.
She'd definitely try to power through it. My waifu is a very perseverant girl. Though if she ever needed to be taken care of, of course I wouldn't mind it at all.
I think she'd make and send me plenty of "get well soon" cards, and knowing her drawing talent, they'd all be very beautiful.
Easily her art tools or more specifically her sleeve protectors.

>What kinds of gifts do you think they'd like
Anything relating to the kitchen or a new cooking magizine; or perhaps something with a cute animal on it.
>Hard mode
Anything sensible like a scarf or something homemade I think he'd really enjoy.
>What animal would represent them
Probably a cat, honestly. Or something a little more intimidating like a wolf.
>Free spa day
Hell no. Neither of us would want anything to do with something like that.
>compliment a waifu
Mint is adorable, Fuuka is an amazing friend.
>How does your waifu handle stress
Fairly well. If something gets to him he disengages and takes a break until he cools down.
>If your waifu got sick
Definitely a power through it type. Wouldn't even admit to anything being wrong when he was falling to the ground.
>If you got sick
He'd definitely try to make me get some rest and eat well/stay hydrated. He would smother a bit but it's well intended.
>Most prized possession
Even though there's not a lot explained about it which is frustrating, he was shown to have a pocketwatch that was described as "despite its age, it's been well taken care of." He doesn't have much of anything in his room which means that it must mean quite a lot to him to have been held onto all that time and been kept up with.

Mint's hair is a beautiful color and I love the way her ears are waggling there.

>gifts
Sweets or fashion items. She likes racing games, but I'd consider getting her other ones too.
>animal
Is panther too obvious? Maybe a bunny too.
>spa
She'd definitely go, and would want me to go with her. I wouldn't normally do these things, but I'd enjoy seeing her happy. I like seeing her pampered, whether I'm the one doing it or not.

Aw thank you! I love Miia's outfit there. Very stylish, feels lamia-ish, somehow.

>stress
Ann would never give up and keep fighting. I love how strong she is. She might not even tell me about it if she doesn't consider it a big deal.
>she's sick
She would try to ignore it. She wouldn't want me to get sick.
>I'm sick
Completely different. She'd do everything she could to take care of me and make sure I get better.

Me too and you too.

I think she'd ike a circuit training machine. Even if she hasn't been shown using one, she does ask for fitness equipment as reward for her club activity.

A tigress, no doubt about it.

Yes to all of these, she would be really pleased. She has been shown to like hot springs quite a bit.

>compliment
Luka has a beautiful voice.

Usually not that bad. She won't really engage in any disfunctional behavior in order to cope with it. Well, she might get a bit angry but that's about it.

The former, I think. That's because on top of having a very sturdy, healthy body and a positive attitude, she also has strong self-recovery abilities, so even if she gets sick it would probably be very mild and transient. She is also able to heal other people as well, so yes.

Jewelery, designer perfume, premium sweets, make up.
That's an easy one, a panther.
That sounds like something she'd really be into and I think she'd want to do it together.

I think she'd vent and let her frustrations be known.
She's so determined I don't think she'd let an illness get in her way as long as it's not too debilitating.
She would try her hardest to nurse me back to health.

Have a good week, guys.

Hello, Waifu Wednesday Thread. Around a week ago, I got together with my beautiful bird, Shoebill. It took me a long time to realize it, but now I am 100% certain that I love her. This will be my first time using this kind of thread, so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I will answer these questions to the best of my ability.
Japari Buns, I'd reckon.
>what would you gift them that they haven't been shown to like but they'd probably enjoy given their personality?
A record player. I can imagine she would appreciate quieter, older music due to her shyness and soft voice. She'd need me to teach her how to use it though, seeing as Friends and technology usually don't mix well.
It's kind of obvious, isn't it?
>Spa question #1
She'd probably react by staring at me for a while, then finally breaking the silence to say "Thank you" and smile.
>#2
I think so. There's that one video of an IRL shoebill enjoying being pet by a zookeeper, so I can imagine that she would like getting the spa treatment.
>#3
She doesn't like being by her lonesome from what I can gather, so I think she'd be perfectly fine with letting me join her.
>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today!
Okay.
Yukari is very cute and fluffy, and I admire her dedication to tanks and senshado. She is my favorite GuP character.
I like Konata's constant cat smile face. Her ahoge is also pretty cute.
Hane is a very nice girl, and similarly to Yukari I admire her dedication to motorbikes. I hope you two have very romantic rides together often.
To everyone else, all of your waifus and husbandos are cute and wonderful. I am certain that they love you as much as you love them.
As for coming up with new questions, I can't really think of any right now. Perhaps later something will come to me.

Please have a great day with your loved ones.

Welcome, Shoebillfriend! Thank you for your warm words. Birds of a feather tend to flock together, so I'm happy for you two and for you joining us!

Some more compli-mints: Shoebill is a very cute girl, Mai is lovely and sporty, Fuuka is a cute-ka!

And now for questions!

How would you two sleep in bed? Position-wise, I mean.

Is your beloved one a heavy sleeper or do they wake up easily?

Hard Mode: Do any of you snore? If so, do you think this would be dealt with or ignored?

>How would you two sleep in bed? Position-wise, I mean.
Like pic related, every night.
>Is your beloved one a heavy sleeper or do they wake up easily?
Heavy.

I like to get tangled up with Ann. Position isn't normally constant, as long as we're touching in some way. Legs and arms are tangled and whoever wakes up first wakes up the other just by moving. Neither of us snores.

Anything sentimental
Cat, she's a total cat person.
She'd like it, I'm sure
She's calm and collected for the most part, but she tries to sort things out.
She can power through it, but some company wouldn't hurt.
Same thing
me
Same as anyone else desu

Remember, your waifu/husbando always loves you and would want you at your best.

>What kinds of gifts do you think they'd like? hardmode: what would you gift them that they haven't been shown to like but they'd probably enjoy given their personality?
I would like to try to give her some subtle, beautiful necklace. I think she might like it.
A bunny I think.
I think she would like the idea, but she might ask me to go with her.

I think she would just work hard and try to do her best.
She might want to keep things going, but I wouldn't let her force herself.
She probably would want to keep me in bed and take care of everything. She might worry a little to much though.

We always sleep on our sides cuddled, face to face.
I think she might wake up easily.
>Hard Mode: Do any of you snore? If so, do you think this would be dealt with or ignored?
I don't think so.

Same to you, user!

Going, not rolling?

Decorations for her room, jewelry like a nice necklace, or binoculars.

>free spa day
I think she would greatly enjoy getting massages, but the actual bath would be too warm for her.

She usually has to mill things over privately when she gets a chance.

She might push herself a little, but not too much to the point of being a burden to others.

Her cold temperatures might make that difficult.

Face to face, chest to chest, holding each other, our hearts beating against one another.

Fairly heavy, though she can still be awoken by commotion.

>Do any of you snore? If so, do you think this would be dealt with or ignored?
She doesn't snore, but I've caught myself doing it before. I know she would deal with it for me, and it wouldn't necessarily have to be in the most gentle way either.

I know apple pie, Guylian's seashells, Lindt truffles, wine, and whisky are all safe bets. It's hard to think of something that isn't shown - all food and drink is covered, flowers too, and cuddly animals; fans even believe a single flashback panel with a jumper was a gift he received. Gardening and cookery books would either tell him nothing new or fall on deaf ears, and gifting someone a 'paperweight' would be the worst. Poetry or music maybe? It's a little risky, I'd have to vet it all first, but compared to something like a camera that captures a static moment forever, messages of changing seasons and renewal would appeal to him.

As always he is a little white dog. For some years I thought it was meant to be other breeds with white fur and curled tails, many of which were on the large side, but when I found the Japanese spitz I discovered various descriptions that sounded just like him. The noises they make are as annoying too. It seems like one of those breeds people argue isn't really its own genetic pool though.

I'm not too sure what a spa day involves, but he loves hot springs, so long soaks and lying with his eyes closed are his thing. There are times he complains about backache so a massage'd do him some good. It would be sensible to have someone with him so he doesn't get 'carried away' chatting to the staff.

I think part of him doesn't care about his own possessions. His clothes are routinely torn to shreds during work, he's shown with a couple different watch designs over the series so he has replacements, if his flowers wilted he'd start over like he deserved it, and his home doesn't really contain much of his own. Other characters are shown with momentos from their past lives, and being strict about their care and presentation, but what we're shown of his room is devoid of that. I suppose he tries not to have faith in things always being there. That said, fuda are important as the only support he can put his magic towards.

Do you imagine hanging out with your waifu/husbando in different anime or vidya universes?

As the girl who practically has everything, I'd make her something nice. Maybe cook something.
She'd be a Cutie panther

She'd pretend to shrug it off, but still be stressed on the inside.
She'd try to power through it, but I'd keep her down
Vice versa.

>How would you two sleep in bed?
I'd be big spoon, she'd be little.
She still believes in Santa so I figure she'd be a heavy sleeper.

Yeah, all the time. I'd love to go to her idol group's live shows and support her.

>Compliment
Shinjiro's too cool
Ann's got good goals to work towards
Miia's scales are fun to draw

Your waifu goes through a mental health episode, and she ends up hitting you and giving you a black eye. How does this affect your relationship?

Actually I meant universes besides hers, but that's still a good answer.

Ahhh. The only one I really think about us being in is kind of a mix between Crows and her universe? I've had a few dreams about it.

I'd be more surprised she could hit me hard enough to even give me black eye.

Good evening, everyone!

>Compli-mint!
Mint is sparkling very cute!
Miia has a lovely smile and a cute fang!
Yukari is a wonderful Panzernerd
Hane has an impressive Ahoge!
Shoebill has a very cool haircut!
All your waifus are wonderful!

>What gifts they like
She'd always love an interesting book or a good vidya! I think she'd also love any kind of odd souvenir or sweets!
>What animal would best represent her
Well, she's already bird! I think sparrows or owls fit her very well
>Contest
She'd be playfully mad at me for entering her without asking first, but would be super happy. I could see her inviting me along, being comfy together is ven better

>Stress
She doesn't seem to handle it all too well. She completly lost it when her sister went missing that one time and went into full-on hysteria. She's also quite prone to strong mood swings. However, she's pretty easy going most of the time so it's not big of a problem and I'd gladly help her calm down if she's feeling stressed out.
>Sick
She shouldn't be able to get sick due to her nature. If she says she's feeling sick however, I'd be sure to spoil her and take care of her the best that I can!
>me sick
She'd spoil me rotten and do everything in the household plus do all the work I have to do and make me a nice warm soup. She loves when people rely on her

>Most valued possession
Hard to answer. Either her kimono collection or her "doll"

>slep
Spooning her or her resting on my chest! She also likes sleeping naked which flusters me a little She also seems to be a very happy sleeper, she didn't wake up from getting kidnapped!
>spoiler
I sure hope she doesn't impale me with a crowbar if I did so. She'd most definetly not ignore it!

I'm writing a story of me and my waifu going on a Jumpchain CYOA inspired by the /tg/ threads atm. We travel all sorts of universes, caught Pokemon, visited Ooarai and had adventures with the Mystery Inc!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!

Has to be rabbit because it's the defining trait of her race.

I think she would be willing to go for at least one day; it would be good for her to have a little fun for herself every once in a while since she doesn't get the chance to do so. I would love to go with her.

She tends to bottle everything up and tries to handle everything on her own (and even then, she just tries to make the best out of everything)

Considering what happened to her during the game's plot and how serious of an injury it was to her, I'd imagine she would be able to push through a cold on her own. Although I wouldn't hesitate to take care of her.

Constant reminders to get plenty of rest as well as soups or other herbal remedies her country might use to help with sicknesses.

Questions:

How does your loved one handle scary movies? Are they easily scared or do they find the whole concept of horror to be cheesy?

Aside from what they do within their series, what real world profession could you see them in?

All your loved ones are wonderful and you all deserve the utmost happiness!

How do you deal with rude remarks and degenerate fanarts of your waifu? Does it affect you in any way?

They used to piss me off, but now I just get a little sad that people treat him that way. No helping shit taste, though.

I try to ignore it but it really bothers me especially since it's a constant barrage of shit flinging every day. The anime is just going to make it worse too.

Any discomfort is a result of internal resistance created by a situation you don't like. I simply choose not to resist so I don't have to suffer as a result. But yes it's bothersome if I don't watch myself and unconsciously allow it affect me.

>paying attention to rude remarks
>paying attention to degenerate fanart
I just ignore it all. No point in giving that kinda stuff the time of day.

>rude remarks
She doesn't get much of those, but i don't take it to heart.
>degenerate fanarts
Pixiv is a scary place

I don't get mad over the things people say online. Sometimes I wish there's better content, but A) there's nothing I can do about it, and B) content that isn't degenerate but not to my taste wasn't created for me.

Honestly he summed it up more concisely than I did. Reminds me of a quote I enjoy from Road House:

" What if somebody calls my mama a whore?"
"Is she?"

Not really, I rather imagine us being in this reality.

>How does your loved one handle scary movies? Are they easily scared or do they find the whole concept of horror to be cheesy?
She probably wouldn't like them. I'm sure she would cling to my arm if we watched one.
>Aside from what they do within their series, what real world profession could you see them in?
Except of being a singer, I think she could be a voice actor or work in music/flower shop.

I don't care what some random anonymous strangers say on the internet.

Facing each other, usually while cuddling. Something like 's picture.
A heavy sleeper, and holds me tight as she sleeps. I usually wake up before she does, which gives me plenty of time to see her cute sleeping face.
I just push them out of my memory. I'm good at that.
>How does your loved one handle scary movies? Are they easily scared or do they find the whole concept of horror to be cheesy?
She'd probably find them scary. But that's why I'm here, so she can hold on tight to me when things get too intense.

I've thought of some questions.
>Would your waifu enjoy camping? If so, what kind of camping site does she prefer?
>Does your waifu prefer warmer or colder weather?
>What would you do on a rainy day with your waifu? Stay inside or go somewhere nice? If the latter, where would you go?

Compliments:
I like Maki's hairstyle and purple eyes. I don't listen to Love Live music, but I'm sure she is an excellent singer.
I don't understand why Tsukihi has a fried egg in her hair, as I have not seen any of the Monogatari shows, but it looks good on her.

I hope everyone's day is going better than mine.

What should one do if a waifu is obsessed with her father?

Never forget to do it for your waifu.

Saw this shit taste at school today
Are you brave enough to rep your waifu IRL?

Trust me, I won't.

I have a picture of her has the wallpaper on my phone but rarely does anybody ever see that if at all.

Good luck! O7

My phone wallpaper, laptop wallpaper, various usernames and such are dedicated to her implicitly.

Too busy and lazy to answer questions. Hope you all have a good day. I wish someone here had a waifu with the same voice as mine so we can be besties.

Can I have a chart of all of Tsukihi's hairstyles again?
Welcome, Shoebillanon. You're doing everything right so far, enjoy your stay.

Cancer

This is a legitimate question: why are you guys waifufags?

Did you simply fall in love with your waifu? Did something happen with a member of the opposite or same sex that turned you off from 3d?

What are your reasons?

I'm a waifufag too, but I'm honestly quite curious to hear why or how some of you went down this path.

I haven't met a 3D person that didn't bother me in one way or another. My waifu has never annoyed me in any way.

Simply fell in love with her. Never had any interest in relationships, girls or guys. And no, didn't have any experience that could have turned me off from 3D. I would say that simply never had any interest from the start. I was starting to think I was asexual; then I met her and understood that I was really [mywaifu]sexual!
That's all. I don't think there's much to say. I would like to read other answers, though.

Do you mean this one? She also has a slightly different Himecut in Nekomonogatari Kuro and slightly different styles in the Novel illustrations so there are even a few more

I hope the manga will get me even more!

She decided for me.

kill yourself newfaggot

Hard to explain it just kinda happened. I was obsessed with her after beating her game and it just evolved from here.

When you've been at it this long, you just shrug it off.
Phone wp/strap/alert sound, wedding band, ink, so I'm thinking yeah.
>why are you guys waifufags?
She found me, and I fell in love. There's never been baggage or anything of the sort.

She's on my mind too much for me to ever forget.

She appealed to me on a very deep level. I never had any problem with 3D girls, I even wanted to get to know one before I fell in love with her.

I realized at some point that I had feelings for her. She is my ideal woman. Others don't compare.

I didn't have anything traumatic. But it feels like I was enthralled by a phantom goddess. Or I got lunacy from looking to long at the moon, she's so beautiful she made me go insane.

Damn I didn't realize that picture is a little ugly

Yeah that one, thanks. I'm gonna need this for future ideas.

Good evening everybody.
I'd get her a really nice locket, probably.
It feels like cheating but a cat.
>You enter them into a contest and they win a free spa day!
She'd probably be really embarrassed and not want to go at first but eventually warm up to the idea. I can imagine she'd claim she felt obligated to bring the person that got her the free spa day while secretly wanting to just spend time together.
She handles it very well, considering all the stress that's happened in her life.
>If your waifu got sick...
She'd definitely try to power through it, but I'd do anything I could to help her get better.
>If you got sick...
I can imagine her trying her hands at caretaking and getting really frustrated, but not giving up until I get better.
Her Amusphere definitely, considering it helps her combat her trauma.
imgur.com/a/I4tcA
Probably start the night something like mid-right, and I'd wake up to something closer to top-right.
I can't imagine her being too fond of sleep.
>Your waifu goes through a mental health episode, and she ends up hitting you and giving you a black eye. How does this affect your relationship?
Not exactly outside of her character to be honest. I'd have a sit down with her and help her to get to the bottom of this as I do with her other mental episodes
>How does your loved one handle scary movies?
She doesn't scare easily but she can appreciate a good horror movie.
Considering her show, she gets way too much of both so I've learned to just accept it.

Other than her own. what country you think your waifu would come from?

>gift
Hmmm, maybe her own personal laptop? She has a bit of an issue with technology but I think that once I taught her how to use it she would really love it!
>animal
Probably a puppy!
>contest
Hibiki would smirk and be all like "of course I won, was there ever any doubt?" She would probably refuse to go alone so I would happily tag along.
>compliment
Yukari is a treasure!
Mint is a very intelligent cutie!
Miia can be cute when she is pouty!
Fuuka is reliable and gentle!
Mai would make a great workout partner!
Tsukihi has awesome fashion sense and I loved her many different hairstyles!

>stress
She cries it out and then moves on shortly thereafter.
>sick
Hibiki would definitely try to power through it, but would probably just get even sicker, haha!
>help
She would probably cook for me and help me wipe off the sweat and maybe change the sheets when they get soaked through.

Her pets! She loves them like family!

>sleep position
Sweetheart's cradle!
>type of sleeper
More on the heavy side
>snore
I dont know, I get mixed signals from people about it. I think we'd get used to each other after a while.

of course! I was thinking about how Hibiki would do in the pokemon universe, considering her natural ability to immediately befriend virtually any animal.

>scary movies
She's easily scared! She'd probably be hiding behind me for all the super scary parts!
>real world profession
Anything working with animals!

ignore it and move on

>camping
Hibiki would enjoy camping of every type! She's definitely an outdoors type!
>weather
Beach weather, so warm!
>day out
Nothing quite like a day in on a rainy day with waifu! As for the latter, we'd definitely have to have a beach day, or go to the park with out pets!

I fell in love with her. I still dated a lot of 3D for some time after my first encounter and none of it ever felt as legitimate as my feelings for her.

The former. No prior experiences, good or bad, out of a combination of disinterest and lack of initiative/attraction. Naturally I wonder sometimes about could've-s but I don't feel like I missed anything worthwhile. Everything I've heard and seen seems to corroborate that.

What you think about having a symbol to "true waifuism" or something like that? Would you like that? Would not like that? Think it's unnecessary?

The symbol is our love.

Stupid cult behavior

>Scary movies
I believe she'd handle them pretty well. She's always excited about supernatural myths and stories and wants to investigate them herself. She isn't even scared to go Urbex with a spoopy senpai she just met. She'd want me to be scared though so she can protect me!
>professions
I don't think she could quite get into the family buiseness (everyone in her family is a cop), but she'd be good private detective! I could also see her becoming a dancing teacher or a writer/mangaka

Rude remarks annoy me but I can usually just ignore them. Degenerate fanart is the worst though. There are a few pictures of horrible things happening to her that made me feel really sick and I wish I could erase the memory.

>Camping
Tsukihi seems to be into camping! She packed her sister's bags when she went hiking and she sounded really into it as well! I could see her liking a lakeside camp a lot or just one that has a nice view. She'd also love to camp some place with an interesting history
>weather
She prefers colder weather because a side effect of her being a phoenix is a warmer body which also causes her to sweat more than a regular person
>rainy day
Most likely, we'd spend it in doors and watch a film or anime or play some video games together. Depending on our mood, spending the day in a cozy cafe might also be nice though!

>other country
I believe it'd be hard to take the Japan out of Tsukihi since most of her interests are Japan-related (Kimono, Tea Ceremony, Naginata, Manga) and her legend is also Japanese. I guess Korea or China would be the closest fit

>then I met her and understood that I was really [mywaifu]sexual!
Huh, this sounds familiar. For a long time all I could get off to involved little to (preferably) no nudity. Only right before I met my husbando did I warm up to "real" lewds/nudes both 2D and 3D and to this day my attraction to anything that isn't him is tepid at best. A lot of what others find appealing is still outright gross to me, and there's just as many sex acts I'd trip over myself to do with him that I find almost gag inducing to think about doing with anyone else.

I like this, user. I'm with you.
Would you like to explain in more detail? Only if you feel like, of course. I'm curious.

Greetings everynyan
Once again I won't be able to answer questions this week.

And I feel bad about it. It feels like I'm neglecting her, like I'm not really giving thought to our relationship or her.

One of these days I'll be answering questions once again.

Please enjoy yer week with yer beloved.

Spooning, her back towards me and my arms around her.

I do!

She gets scared, but she believes that's part of the fun.
>Aside from what they do within their series, what real world profession could you see them in?
Robot Engineer.

Always and forever!

I simply met Fuuka, got to know her and found myself being deeply in love with her.
There isn't much more to it.

Waifuism is something very personal and individual to most people, I don't think it's necessary.

Is there any waifufag you don't like because you think badly of their waifu? Be honest.

No. Trying to stir up drama?

No need for names really. Just a yes or no answer.

Are you two me? Good to know this is more common than I'd thought.

If they were truly waifufags, then they;d understand that, regardless of what opinion they have about their fellow anons waifu, what they feel for them is warm and genuine. Do you feel this way over another user?

I hate all waifufags but I like their waifus.

I thought I was the only one

But I like you.

This almost makes me feel bad.

You should need a social group to tell you that it's right to love your waifu.
I just hate having a waifu being an "ism" in general let alone having a symbol. Feels to me like the community would outweigh the actual reason for love in the first place.
Most waifufags are idiots following a trend. I think most of the people in this thread are sincere but in the bigger picture of this site and the world people misuse the word waifu.
When you say this I imagine there being a centralized group of "waifuists" wearing some dumb badge of a heart or whatever and then eventually getting covered on CNN or Fox. I cringe enough already at the ism mentality that some waifufags already have.

No that's not it at all.

Fair enough, user. Thank you.

Did anyone ever try to summon their waifu as a Tulpa? I read up a bit about the subject lately and it made me curious.

When he's drunk he's slept through some strange things. As for when he's sober, he has vivid dreams, some of them nightmares which cause him to wake, but there's not enough evidence to say if that's normal for him. However he does have this tendency to be the first up if someone else is sleeping restlessly, and I imagine that not needing to sleep means he has no qualms in forcing himself to be awake in those situations. He must have a sense for it, because without someone to keep watch over there's at least two occasions people really had to yell to wake him up - but they were during the day so could still be different. Sleeping when you're not meant to is always easier than at night if you're stressed.

He doesn't snore but he talks. Thankfully it's happy talk and kind of cute. I'd probably mess with him.

Serious answer, a black eye with my spine intact would be fortunate and uncharacteristic for him. He'd begin rejecting contact and trying to slip away under the pretence of protecting people, but I wouldn't be alone in trying to bring him back. Questions like this don't really fit the tone here, but for his series something like this is a plot point I can't ignore.

It's pretty much a hobby of mine to take the piss where possible because there's always canon evidence against them. My own art aside he hasn't had any lewds since the early 00s no-dicks-allowed era so there isn't much I can't laugh at.

I'm sure everyone's aware by now that I'm more concerned with the headcanons and how small the English speaking fanbase is. The Japanese is a comparable size but far more knowledgeable, and it was only one-offs when the manga trended last year who posted 'canon' gay ship nonsense. Funnily enough, while the West thinks Tsuzuki is a woman, Japan's bad eggs pick Hisoka and make Tsuzuki suffer strange jaws and giant hands to emphasise it. Pic related is a nicer example of it.

I could let it go if it didn't saturate everything.

>implying tulpas aren't just hardcore fantasizing

My thoughts exactly, we don't need this to be a damn movement. I already don't like that waifuism/waifuist has all but replaced waifufaggotry/waifufag in certain circles; not because 'hurr it's Sup Forums everything needs to end in *fag' but because it sounds so cheesy and cultlike for lack of a better word.

I mean it'd be great and all for having a 2d partner to not be considered an insta red flag among normans, but anything near widespread tolerance would attract even more memer retards than there are around already.

I like the way you think. I wish I was better at fantasizing.

Physical stimuli help, if you haven't tried them. Scents, things you can feel, that sort of thing.

What's with these awful questions tonight? It's like we're playing that-question-again bingo.

What's wrong with the first one?

>please blog about your 3D relationships
This right here, and more.

Well im late to the thread but i wanted to ask this anyways, if this threads gets deleted i'll just post earlier next wednesday

How different do you think your life would be if you had been born in her world? assuming you are destined to meet her someday, what kind of events do you think would lead you to that special day

Her world is a bit more hostile and less civilized, if i used to get in trouble in this world in her world can see myself fighting all day like an idiot, i feel like one way or another one of those fights would lead me to becoming her bodyguard, either by orders of her family or by a magic contract made by her, after that time would pass there would be a bunch of arguing until both of us realize that we love eachother, i could see something like the start of this video happening at some point
youtube.com/watch?v=sR3NxjcYYjM

But if im more honest her family is not as chill so we would just escape and hide in another kingdom where we would start our own hapy family

I think "why waifufags do what they do" is always interesting, but I see your point. Going into detail on that isn't appropriate, at most a mention of whether or not you've had them would do.

What's wrong with the last one? Some user last week I think it was(?) mentioned Takumi from Chaos Head, so I watched the first episode and he could talk with his waifu and apparently touch her. Is it wrong to want to experience something like that?

not them though

I think it's sad people associate the practice with pony fuckers when it's actually an old tibetan buddhist practice.

He's the kind of a person who would definitely like simple gifts that come from heart. But I have spent quite a bit of money buying expensive special print versions of some cards he uses in his deck, I can't imagine a passionate card game player not liking a gift like that. Even if he would pout at me for using my money like that for him.
He's a very loyal friend and protects those he cares about, like a dog.
>You enter them into a contest and they win a free spa day! How do they react? Are they willing to go?
He would be very surprised but wouldn't turn down the opportunity.

He does get a lot of hate for various reasons and people are free to think what they want, but if they choose to be annoyed by him that's their own problem. I am a protective person by nature though so it does give me this feeling of wanting to hug him tight and tell him he's fine the way he is.