ITT: God tier villains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rAOyh7YmEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

antagonists =/= villains

>implying

He did nothing wrong.

I'm so tired of this meme.
Some of his actions might have been justified. But he did plenty wrong. Like killing the people that actually treated you good and even helped you at their own risk and then raising their children into a brainwashed murdertool.

Squueler's punishment was just.

his mistake was to lose.

>hurr durr he shoulda just let em go instead of raising a wmd
Dude was perfectly justified in killing 2 soon to be dead anyway adults to save his species

Compared to what their people did to his people, he was more than justified to exploit their kindness. His strategy came very very fucking close to freeing millions of his people from centuries old oppression, not doing it would have been the morally wrong choice.

I understand why he did it. Any of course I would have done it as well, were I in his situation. But it was still wrong.
If it was not, then I could argue that everything that was done to his people by the psycics was right as well. Since they exploited the weakness of his people in order to strenghten their own people.

>all my friends that left me behind to go to more prestigious or closer schools for high school
I related so much to her suffering ;_;

that's kind of the point. Everyone in this story is doing what they have to survive in this world. Nobody's wrong, the world is

No, because they weren't being oppressed and genetically manipulated to stay a slave subhuman race. They had reasons too but if you stay objective their reasons were worse than his.

NOTHING WRONG

She's a cunt.
She tried to destroy her supposed best friend's dreams because she was jealus.
She did not deserve the forgiveness.

Best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=5rAOyh7YmEc

Is there a villain more fleshed out than Washizu-sama?

gash blanco

>we will never have a new Gash anime to save shounen

It's not fair.

Gendo did nothing wrong.

No