ITT: Overrated MCs

Starting with an easy one.

IT BOTHERS ME

>hating the TouMAN

so mad

Here, have another easy one.

Looks like OP isn't living his life correctly.

She's better in her own series than in Index though.

She's really pretty

Gotta get the easy ones out first

Nope

This degenerate

you're bothering me.

This, Mikoto is hella overrated

tldr please

Also this degenerate

tl;dr
>I have my head so far up my own ass that I'll forsake the entire world because this one girl in front of me at the moment needs help
>also she's a magical terrorist who made me suffer for an inhuman period of time but whatever, she's cute

Well I see I don't need to add anything. Major losers are here.

This.

Touman is actually one hell of a cunt.

>Has to get bailed out and patted on the back by Punch McSpikyHair in 2 out of the 4 completed arcs so far
>A literal meathead who is incapable of solving a crisis with words like in the most recent arc
She stopped being good in Railgun after she defeated the Meltdowner.

Thumbs up.
Good choice.

Domon (and G Gundam as a whole) is overrated shit.

Imagine being this retarded

Imagine having such shit taste

Is not true or...

I really couldn't stand this bitch, made me drop the series at episode 6

How is he over-rated though? Doesn't that imply that there is someone out there that doesn't think he is complete shit?

She's great in Railgun

Makoto Itou.
Just keep in mind that it is overrated, not bad.

It's more or less true but it doesn't pertain to the image, it's something that happens a bit after.

Honestly, 9 out of 10 times the MC is among the weakest characters in terms of characterizations.
He's more often then not just an amalgamation of vaguely positive character traits and (if at all) rather minor negatives.

Not even remotely. The line in question refers to Touma finally letting his true feelings out after being tortured by a god for millions of years. It was an excellent expression of his frustration that had been building up for over 30 volumes and is considered one of his crowing character moments.
The first response to your question happens later and while technically true, is misleading in numerous ways. While Touma does turn his back on the world for his former torturer, he does so because she conceded literal omnipotence and her own life to him as a show of repentance. So she was, at that point, no longer any sort of threat to anyone, but the rest of the world doesn't know this, and still saw her as a major threat. Touma merely wished that she receive a fair trial instead of letting the world just kill her on the spot, so he resolves to turn her from a powerless god back into a human so that the world can see and accept her surrender. At no point is anyone else put in danger as a result of his actions unless they choose to stand with him.

it is. If it was a guy he wouldn't have given two shits.

He saved Kamisato's malcontent ass.

Because his bitches would have killed him if he didn't comply. If Fran turned on him, he'd be dead.

These two are fucking shit.

He also went out of his way to put Fiamma in the only escape pod. The guy would give Satan back up if he felt like it.

He isn't overrated, though. There are plenty of animeonly/secondary shitters () that dislike him.

Why did you post a picture of a corpse?

Fucking hypocrite thinking he knows shit about justice.

He also saved that one dude from getting lynched by the mob during AC's Mad Max episode, even despite Fran warning him that if he deviated too long, she'd turn on him.

Granted, the dude later decided to talk shit to Aleister and got splatted for it, but Touma couldn't help that.