I just finished watching Mai-Hime and Mai-Otome and I just can't get enough of Shizuru's voice and accent...

I just finished watching Mai-Hime and Mai-Otome and I just can't get enough of Shizuru's voice and accent. So I looked up her voice actor so I could watch more of her. But none of the other character she's voiced uses that accent/voice.
Does anyone know what accent it is Shizuru has? And how can I marry someone with that accent?

I just dropped Mai-Otome four episodes before the ending because it was so unbearable. Should have stopped much sooner. Mai-Hime is mediocre as fuck anyways. I don't know why I bothered.

I actually liked Mai-Otome more. Hime only got good once the hime battles started, and then it turned to shit when everyone got back to life.

Shizuru was all around perfect.

She really was. And she had exccelent taste as well.

Hime>Otome

At least watch S.ifr OVA.
Good stuff.

This. I dropped it like 6-10eps in.

Enjoyed Mai-hime though.

New Mai Hime series when?

Probably soon, but I feel like an OVA series in the works announced.

I was really annoyed with Mai Hime. I started watching it because I was told it was a yuri show, but Shizuru was the only lesbo in the show and she got rejected and later friend zoned.
It was still a decent show, just not what I hoped for.

>Shizuru was the only lesbo in the show and she got rejected and later friend zoned

Huh!

She was though. Natsuki loved her, but only as a friend.
The kiss was partly to distract her and partly a "gift" because she did lover her, just not romanticly.

Just like HiME, Mai Otome had a slow start. But it gets better around the mid-point.

>partly a "gift" because she did lover her, just not romanticly.

Funny because Sunrise outright said the relationship was canon. Natsuki felt Shizuru pain on protecting everyday. Deep down it hurt Shizuru as an extent and best characteristic to the series.

requesting Shizuru shoop as a Nazi

Why is Shizuru such a cutie

Shizuru is patrons of yuri patrons

That's the face of manslaughter

Tomoe is superior.

Tomoe is a homewrecking bitch. Shizuru should have killed after having playing baby.

isn't it kyoto accent? it's been forevr since I watched mai hime.