Not like this, bros. Not like this

Not like this, bros. Not like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcXQreVesSs
youtu.be/KWb3ikdIB3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God wills it.

Fatless Blade had good taste in girls.

Watching this shows bluray rips is almost a different experience entirely. I didn't remember it being so fluid.

>JAAAANUUU

Spinoff about this guy literally when?

He's actually going to be the only new character from the movie that will return in S2.

Was there a girl he DIDN'T fancy?

Not counting guitar guy, the imperial official, and the evil totem rangers?

Fuck yes

Scorpion x Fatless Blade, I'm calling it now.

They all had lunch and then went home offscreen.

dem legs

Can't wait for the BD rips of the movie

I mean why wouldn't it be fluent if frames are for free?

when's season 2?

When I get my damn Shoufu Nendo. They'll announce preorders with a prototype when it's airing right?

Is WatchableSubs good?

>HS subs shifted onto a chaptered TV encode using Sushi and TPP. (Almost) no other changes.
Well, I was fine with HS subs (Chinese romanizations notwithstanding), so probably. These files look a good 70% bigger though.

>Chinese romanizations notwithstanding
I bet the Chinese romanizations would be a lot more bearable if they didn't use tone accents and didn't separate given names like it's normally done; i.e. "Shang Buhuan" rather than "Shāng Bù Huàn". It's just too much information to read on subs the way they do it.

That looks great

Is this that same series that was on adult swim a few years ago? Only asking because for all I know battle shonen puppet shows are a new genre.

No, I can't remember if that was a dub of Pili or the rival company's show, but Thunderbolt Fantasy is a current project written by Gen Urobuchi that started in 2016. Taiwanese puppet shows are a traditional medium that originated as a sideshow with a single narrator doing all the voices, and sometimes all the puppets too. From what Anons have said in previous threads they were banned under Chinese rule for at least a decade as unauthorised public congregations, and some time in the nineties when laws were relaxed they were converted into television productions. There's at least two major companies that run weekly shows that are sold on DVD the same week. To my knowledge they're both full of action scenes, flying dust, blatant disregard for fire safety, and lots of fake blood.

Thunderbolt Fantasy is making some changes to the format by introducing a Japanese dub with a full cast of voices, and apparently Taiwan's full of weebs who prefer it to one guy putting on girly voices during puppet sex scenes. It may also be because the guy who used to voice Pili passed away and not everyone approves of his son's acting skills. That's the trouble with having one voice actor.

The one I'm talking about was obviously dubbed and all I remember is a scorpion demon gets nuked by some magic attack and the guy brags about it.

I thought she was killed by Phoenix in ss1?

This shit reminds me of Shaye Saint John.
Gives me the creeps...

I really want him to become MC's sidekick.

Well now you know it was a Taiwanese puppet show that aired on Cartoon Network you can use the power of Google and get hundreds of results about Wulin Warriors.

The movie is out bro, what're you waiting for?

Well this is weird, in 2006 Pili did have a dub as a show called Wulan Warriors but it was heavily panned by viewers because of the shift to live action shows happening at the time.

The thing is. I remember this not being that long ago, at least two or three years tops. Wulan Warriors only aired for a VERY brief period in 2006 and as far as I'm googling was never aired again. Plus, I remember the special effects looking better.

This is creeping me out unless I can find evidence it was ever aired again during an adultswim timeslot for shits and giggles.

Could it have been a film you're thinking of and not a TV show? If it was only a couple years back it was probably 'Arti: The Adventure Begins', the only other film I've seen mentioned on Sup Forums was The Sacred Stone.

Nothing is coming it.
The only source I've found actually is some forum claims that Wulan Warriors was "coming to fill the dragonball Z Kai time slot" dated in 2016. But none of the Wikipedia articles mention it at all. Not even autistic toonami fan wikis ever mention this shit airing again after 2006 and only mention they were up on youtube.

This could be a huge case of who gives a fuck where the show did air but nobody cared to log it. That or through some means I am delusional and tapped into a regressed memory from 2006 which is total bullshit.

berenstain bears

>Bearstain puppers

Sorry I was mistaking you for someone who wouldn't look for himself, but damn, I hate those kinds of deals too. That's going to bother me as well now and I'm not even in the right country to have seen it. It is possible, with a late night slot, that they were just shuffling out whatever they had, but that's not a satisfactory conclusion at all.

If it was timed after Thunderbolt's release then we could put on tinfoil hats and suggest they were testing the waters.

Ok, I was right(I think). It is a case of total who gives a fuck. Looked up the first episode and blazed past the content until I saw the scorpion demon fight scene (though it looks far worse than what I remember).

So essentially, it most likely was re-aired but nobody on the entire internet thought to go on wikis or other forms of media history log to mention that while it only aired for two episodes in 2006 it was actually aired on adult swim in 2016-17.

This video was uploaded on 2016 though so I'm not certain if people are talking about old toonami or modern toonami.
youtube.com/watch?v=xcXQreVesSs

die teen

>So essentially, it most likely was re-aired but nobody on the entire internet thought to go on wikis or other forms of media history log to mention that while it only aired for two episodes in 2006 it was actually aired on adult swim in 2016-17.
The whole reason why it was panned is because it was a Robotech situation. Cartoon Network made a PARODY dub, and basically makes fun of the show instead of taking it seriously. This caused people who LIKED Pili, to have a massive backlash against it. And since the appeal was niche to be gin with, the amount of backlash is enough to get the the rest of the people to ignore it.

Well the second reason stated beyond pissed off fans was that it was a live action show on cartoon network in 2006.
This was before the ATHF movie mishap/ CEO change that pushed for more cheap live action shows, so I imagine at the time it was more rapidly deflected against until all hope was lost and the channel went through its dark age.

I think it did air, since I definitely remember watching it in some form. But like says, it was a butchered rewrite dub. The teenage me was furious, since I had seen some of the original stuff as a kid.

Oh that kind of wording is doable?

Yeah, it's actually way more common than the other way around when you're writing names in other languages rather than romanizing Chinese. You're never going to see an actor's or a politician's names written with full tone marks because people that only know English can't even hear tones. I don't know why they decided to do things this way; I guess you could eventually get characters that use the exact same syllables in their names, but that's very, very unlikely to happen given Urobuchi comes up with their names in Japanese and it would be kind of confusing to Chinese speakers as well.

>Screaming Phoenix willing to stop killing since he become such bro.
>Lightning Gale betrays him.

It's not fair bros.

Makes me want to see Vapeduck get his shit kicked in.

someone please make a webm of Sho Fu Klone and the impaler fist bumping

i pray fo ma nigga phoenix tonight

>First impression is a total edgelord
>Is actually the only character in the series that wanted to turn his life for the better
Didn't he end up forgiving Vapeduck in the end too?

he had every right to be constantly pissed as he was in the show

>you know that fabric i use to cover my eye?
i was expecting something like "it's the veil the death itself used when she came to take me" or "it's mae with the hair of the thousands of widows i'm responsible for"
>Phoenix: "it's part of the blanket my papi used to cover me when i was a baby"
he's too pure for this world

We've had that in the last thread
Everyone made a lot of webms.

nice , thank you

THE LAND IS CLOAKED IN DEEPEST BLUE

I feel bad now because I hated his edge in S1
Duck is truly the biggest asshole

What? She died again?

Them fucking eyebrows, I want to fuck them

she lives forever in my kokoro

And mine.

Give me one of them.

Hearing Phoenix and Sho’s poems again got me really hyped. They were one of my favorite parts of the show.
youtu.be/KWb3ikdIB3A