Anyone else got the hots for yukina?

Anyone else got the hots for yukina?

I fapped so many times to that doujin where Hiei fucks her

Go home, Kuwabara

>Kuwabara's sister>yukina>botan>fish announcer>cat announcer>keiko

>Fish announcer>All

Why didn't kuwa fuck her

Probably because of murder manlet

I was always under the impression that they started dating Dark Tournament onwards.

Yeah, I never ask for this but source? Sadpanda turns up nothing, nhentai turns up nothing, and e-hentai turns up nothing.

That's my boy's girl so I leave 'er to 'em.
cat announcer < botan < fish announcer < the fake nurse chick who held back Hiei and Genkai

It doesn't exist, that user's lying

I never really got that impression. I don't remember her showing up in chapter black, and I think they only had a really, really brief moment on the beach during the last episode.

I think in the manga it said she was going to move in with him

>all these people who think Juri is better than Koto
This thread is a fucking disgrace.

I always preferred Koto and Botan.

Any image where Botan aggressively fucks Koto is gold.

Botan a best

cat announcer > your opinions

What's the new ova going to be about anons?

She actually moved in with Kuwabara in the manga. The anime staff seemed to dislike him though (let's heavily expand a tournament that was mostly off-screen in the manga into an actual arc in the anime, but we won't bother including one of the main characters!), so they didn't bother including that part of the epilogue.

>Make a fantastic adaptation
>But they don't like the best character
There's always something, huh

Do you think after she was given a tangible body, that she became capable of having children with humans?

I see you are an user of great taste.

I've thought about it. I think physically she could, but Spirit World would forbid it because of her job

>being this tastelet
bingo girl > koto
rest is garbage

This guy gets it.

Yusuke, after taking over the demon world, decides to break Toguro out of limbo.

I thought Koto was a fox?

Reminder that Kuwabara found pic related to be sexy too.

botan is so great.

I remeber thinking "if the grim reaper is a super cute fun girl, where is a down side of death?"

now, did he believe yusuke, or could he be lying?

Watching the US broadcast dub where they made her a full on girl was kinda confusing for young me. Also gave me a ryona fetish.

What about Genkai?

Other than Limbo, going to places based on your life choices, keeping your body, and becoming a ghost was there ever any information on what even happens when people die?

>where is a down side of death?
Only thing is that you can't watch no more anime, because in the afterlife you won't have time for that.
You'll be busy doing fun things with your waifu/harem of choice.

Yusuke is a funny lad.

not a bad trade, also most anime coming out are lame compared to this, so this is a no brainer.

>Other than Limbo, going to places based on your life choices, keeping your body, and becoming a ghost was there ever any information on what even happens when people die?

that always struck me as a piece of lore that could have been amazing but their never got around to to exploring since yusuke came back to life to fast

>What about Genkai?
she is hot when young but much amusing when older. if she had the fun old bat attitude while she was young you'd get the best of both worlds

Why did they cut out a perfectly good loli after only one episode?

She gets a very different look when living with best boi.

Bingo

Hiei is best waifu.

why was the artstyle weird in that episode...

don't worry Kuwabara I won't compete with you for her

Best girl

marriage material?

>find e-hentai for the first time (before the revival)
>find a YYH doujin
>"man those girls are hot!"
>"wait a minat-"

and that was when I learned what yaoi is

Hiei is a manlet. Kuwaabara is the real Chad.

Why is there no Hentai of Raizen's ex girlfriend with the green hair?

Which character would real life girls think is the hottest? Please tell me it's Kuwabara

MASTER JEREMIAH

Kurama is ultimate bro-tier just as long as there's no gay stuff.

I know Koenma was traumatized by driving Sensui off the deep end and under pressure from his father, but why was he throwing the only Spirit Detective with unusual fighting talent and good mindset he could find after 10 years into situations he was clearly not ready for without any training whatsoever? Yusuke practically lucked his way through five fights before finally getting proper training with Genkai.

According to Koto and the Picture Drama, this guy .

IIRC Yusuke only had to fight Rando because Koenma sent him to get training from Genkai in the first place. Having to fight the four saint beasts is probably because they were sending those bugs into the human world. It had to be dealt with quickly.

patrician
Faggoli

Kuwabara's sister looks a lot like Yusuke's mom. Why is that?

basically, if she was compeltely dull as the young cutie, then she would loose out o botan or yoko hands down.

Would I be able to survive if I raped her is the more important question here user.

Not even remotely

Little known fact. Kuwabara was best boy

What did you fuckers say about Yukina?

Wrong. He was a man

That she'll be happy with Kuwabara

That I bet she's wild in bed.

That I want to rape her.

She's a kindhearted, classy lady.

I meant all of his pre-Saint Beasts fights. I don't know if they thought Genkai was going to stomp Rando if he dared to show his face, but aside from that I guess Koenma didn't get the memo about the fights to the death among humans or the jog through the haunted bog of death. He wasn't really ready for dealing with Hiei or Gouki either.

Yes

I would an old Genkai

She looks like a hottie to me though.

I hope one day someone draws whatever face Kurama was making here.

Absolute cutie.

Not me, I can tell you.

Spic here. Why did the English dub had Keiko as "Kayko" or is it just people simply messing up the spelling?

Usually when they alter the spelling it's to make the correct pronunciation more understandable. But in this case they could have just left it so I don't know. At least they didn't name her Casey.

Reminder that Keiko has best ass in YYH

That I'm going to fuck her. What are you going to do about it? Edgy manlet

Never realized, or better said I didn't really remember her, but now that I see her again She kinds pf resembles Kiyohime

traps are not gay when they look like that

That I want to marry you.

All that really takes is blue hair framing an anime face.