Buyfag Thread

Cute Shiro bunny

the fishnets look strange

Are the thighs actually welded to the torso? At this rate we're not far from 3d printing

>preorders closed.
welp.

>Are the thighs actually welded to the torso?
Eh?.

Brap

I agree, the detalization seems to be pretty great on this one. My only concern is the size. I hope it won't end up being way too small.

Is this thing still coming out in feb?

You dodged a bullet there

>all the sperging on MFC about this figure
The absolute state of emiliafags

How many of you got GSC Rem?.

Hell yeah.

When are the Hikari pre-orders going up?

Someone already said 1/10, I haven't checked myself.

You don't have to post your shitty picture every thread.

how'd you get it to stick to the wall like that?

hotglue

>still butthurt because somebody got a figure they like
Chill the fuck out, dudster

Isn't her hair supposed to be colorful?

Disgusting.

>How many of you got shit taste

Very insulting.

>that SSD just sitting at the bottom of the case

If you're not going to resize your trash at least rotate it, faggot.

That looks like an Enthoo Evolv which has a front horizontal SSD mount, retard.

Never watched the anime yet but looks cool.

Post the best ass in your collection.

I haven't heard anything to say otherwise.

Also, Hermaphraditos when?

Preorder when

Wew! I thought this was a welcoming community.

>ssd is vertical
>retard

>ssd is vertical

nice mount you got there

So you ignored every other picture on your Google search which clearly had the tempered glass version with that mount to prove what point?

No it's not. If you're not going to put effort in your posts then fuck off.

It really doesn't matter how an SSD is mounted. It has no moving parts. The only thing to care about is how the cable is angled since that can fuck with your read/write rate, but otherwise it really doesn't matter.

Where's the best place to look for this on the aftermarket? I found amazon jp had it for almost 300 USD which is ridiculous

Ask on the aftermarket, as in the future because it's not even out.

That's not the point. Someone mentioned it was just sitting at the bottom of the case, when that case has a mount there and the appropriate cutouts to cable manage it. It truly doesn't matter how it's mounted, but it clearly is mounted instead of lying there.

yep.

This user actually just reused my picture for one, this is not me. Also that is a mount for an SSD to show it in the window.

I didn't re post it. This is a different user who re used my image.

Anyone in Canada have any experience with ordering from Navito?

Fuck off retard, you should never have posted that image, look what you have done.

thanks for ruining two threads

>minor dispute occurs
>THREAD RUINED
"no"

At least I contribute unlike you who just puts down others and shitpost. Better being a shit taste faggot than a no taste faggot like you. Begone.

The people stupid enough to respond to bait are the ones that "ruin threads".

Weird question?
If I make a GSC preorder, and they take the money out of the account a few weeks prior to shipping, can I still make regular purchases using that money as long as I have/put more money in the account around the time they should process it?

>The only thing to care about is how the cable is angled since that can fuck with your read/write rate
Is this some new bullshit going around?

fuck off, learn to properly post a picture.

What?

The money is gone, Tim. Are you seriously asking about how credit cards work?

You already tried this last thread, stop defending low quality shit or fuck off.

If you don't know the answer this question, you shouldn't be spending money online.

You thought wrong.

Thanks for falling for my bait. Proves that shit taste is not welcomed and that the Remfag deserved the hate he got. Checkmate, fags.

You're getting posters confused. Pay attention before telling others to fuck off.

Pretty sure people were more bothered by the fact that it seemed like a newfag looking for attention rather than what the figure was about.
Stop liking what I don't like, etc.

why are you posting kigurumi masks?

This has to be the worst general on Sup Forums

It's not a general.

How is it any different?

Generals are against the rules, and the mods like us.

>mods tolerate us
better to keep this shit contained

More like they tolerate us because there's nowhere else for us to go but /jp/ and they definitely won't accept this shit thread there.

Pretty much. It's just everyone being contrarian and shitting on everyone else. I'm only here because it's a handy news aggregate.

I like this better than Native's one, plus is way larger and it will be far cheaper.

She's super sexy. I'm glad I got her, but I only secured it lase last night a couple hours before the PO window closed. In the set of three I'll be getting the other anime whore with huge fuckable massive jugs, but ignoring the flat cunt. Who the fuck would even spend hundreds upon hundreds for an anime bitch only for her to not have massive warm doughy endowments to sink my fingers into?

New arrivals.

is that your ceiling?, disgusting.

Watch your language #1 you fucking faggot Are you gonna hotglue it?

Squirting is a myth, I can't hotglue anything.

will she ever get a figure?

Anywhere I can still get Megahouse's armored Klan Klang that isn't ebay without rape shipping? Manda's been sold out for months, not a single alert since I created them last year

Not before duel monsters girls

>Who the fuck would even spend hundreds upon hundreds for an anime bitch only for her to not have massive warm doughy endowments to sink my fingers into?
you have pretty bad taste, I'm also getting Misa-nee by Orca toys

Is it time to pay scalper price? Nothing of got him announced at WonFes, even with the 3rd season around the corner.

She's ultra sexy but even without the pole she takes up a huge amount of space with those spread wings and her pedastal. That's a rare instance of me having to pass just because I couldn't fit her anywhere. I still really love how the pink shade of those nipples peeks out the sides.

She looks great in my opinion

If you're so close to your credit limit that you even have to ask this I'd say you need to stop ordering figures and pay off your damn credit card.

What are you gonna do about it?

Sorta. I've pre-ordered something for pick up but it has yet to arrive so I can't really comment on their service yet.
I've also simply gone into the establishment and picked out a few things as well.

Nice crop user. I appreciate all that wall

You could always wait until the 3rd season airs, they might announce something then. But who knows.

Anzu couldn't even get a proper one with the movie revival.

DMG only.

Scalper price for what, brand new? If you're alright with second-hand he goes relatively cheap on YJA.

What's so bad about Nendoroid? It's not as bad as Funko but it's still not a huge moneysink.

Beats me.

They look very samey. I get that they're cute but I'd rather buy something that costs three times as much, is cute and also nice to look at.

Manda and ebay aren't the only places fot preowned stuff. Read the guide if you don't know about the others.

I saw her at manda three weeks ago for 9k, she isn't that rare you just have to look harder, i.e check usual sites everyday, and yes shipping is a bit expensive since her box is large and has unusual dimensions: 35x32x15 it definitely won't admit sal small packet in almost all stores.

Qt train conductor arrived today. She's simple and cute and I really like her. Her swimsuit is made of rubber dust sticks really easily, this is what it looked like when i took her out of the box. Good thing she comes with a spare swimsuit which looks a lot cleaner than this.

Also don't forget to check Jungle and use several tags at manda and jungle, japs tend to fuck up figure's names.

That crotch area is just too good, and her breasts are great just as that previous user said.