Is this appropriate behaviour between shotas and older ladies?

Is this appropriate behaviour between shotas and older ladies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iDeRWBZvvLM?t=9s
twitter.com/huusen_uri/status/966441024674447360
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

no

I can't see anything wrong in this.

maybe

I don't know.

Can you repeat the question

ask me again

It's perfectly in the norm.

I want to dick that shota.

It's a tacit rule of nature that shotas belong with cakes. Therefore, this is only natural.

Are women, just as men, really attracted to little boys?

Yes but differently and most shotacons are still male.

>most
There doesn't exist proper data

>s but differently
But what's different about it? More of a cuteness factor and less "i want to fill her little hole with my (bigger compared to her) penis"?

I'm still mad about the time skip.

It was inevitable. c'mon. About the only way this series wasn't gonna have one is if they weren't gonna shag, and we all know that's inevitable as well. It's probably not the last one, too.

The author shouldn't have promised /ss/ then.

>not wanting the shota to grow up into a fine young man and marry his oneesan

Not in that order, no.

Of course.

You got that promise in writing or something? Either way, I reckon it's pretty unreasonable to expect a story that takes itself completely seriously to have the onee-san straight up fuck the dude while he's 12 yo.

VELVET AND PHI DIDN'T FUCKING HUG OR KISS THE ENTIRE GAME.
THE MOST PHYSICAL CONTACT THEY'VE HAD IS VELVET PUSHING HIM AROUND AND PHI COMBING HER HAIR.
NOT EVEN A CHEEK SMOOCH AND IN THE END PHYSICAL CONTACT WAS MADE LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE SHE STINKS OF MALEVOLENCE.
THIS IS FUCKING GAY.

FUCK WHOEVER TOLD ME THIS HAD /ss/

When the author calls the series oneshota I expected him to stay a shota.

You mean for anime and manga? Most female otaku are into biseinen x shota, but there is a non-trivial fanbase for /ss/.

In real life, you don't generally hear a lot of cases about women diddling elementary school kids. When women go after boys, they're usually middle school or high school-aged.

Well, there is /ss/, just not between them.

That ending made me livid. Phi worked so hard and Velvet just fucks off to eat her brother out for eternity.

Why is the shota so cute in this?

He has the face of a beautiful teenage girl on the body of a shota. That is peak shota right there.

Oh. That destroyed my desire to play the game for /ss/ moments.

The author said that Mashuu will remain "as a boy" for the remainder of the manga, so he likely isn't going to get older.

Where'd his nipples go

Shotas belong with old men.

He isn't a boy anymore. He is a smelly teenager with body hair.

Everything belongs to fat old men so that's not fair to say.

How do I get my own eternal shota that I can dress up in skirts?

youtu.be/iDeRWBZvvLM?t=9s

Are you attached to your soul?

Shota that is loved in M-A is much matured compare to in real life.

Fuck off, faggots.

What does yuru camping have to do with this?

I wish.

bump

What should a shota do if an older lady grabs his bottom?

Funny I just saw this on Twitter.
twitter.com/huusen_uri/status/966441024674447360

What happened to this anyway? Last I heard there was a time skip because of the dad not liking the lady.

Yeah the dad got salty about the lady spending so much time with his son the shota so much so that he lodged a complaint with the company the lady works for, threatening legal action. The lady was transferred to the company's branch location near her old family home, forcing her to move away without notifying the shota.

A little over 2 years pass since this incident, and the lady reunites with the shota through a chance meeting via the kid having a school field trip near the area. The entirety of the most recent volume deals with the lady's turmoil of wanting to reconnect with the shota since that chance reunion; vice versa with the shota to the lady. The climax of the volume is the shota deciding that he be damned if he going to lose the opportunity to tap the lady's fine ass.

The series itself has gone under a (so far) brief hiatus due to the author becoming sick due to food poisoning.

>becoming sick due to food poisoning
That's fucking new. At least it's not the dreaded Japanese flu. When did the hiatus happen?

>The climax of the volume is the shota deciding that he be damned if he going to lose the opportunity to tap the lady's fine ass.

You go little dude, you go.

I never had food poisoning before, just diarhoea for a few days. Is American that weak?

Since this past December, after she published a Christmas Special for this series in the magazine the series is serialized in.

Wonder how pure this will stay.

Yo raw readers does she want the D?

Currently as of the most recent volume she is in deep denial on if she really wants it or not, going as far as to give some half-hearted attempts to push the shota away. I alluded in this post that the shota, as this volume's cliffhanging climax, effectively goes "I have a good idea on how you really feel about me, so I'm going to give to you anyway."

shotas are for MEN

this is going to end in the cake losing just like that other fucking cocktease cake manga isnt it

>mfw listened to this and watched an episode for the first time ever today
I've seen the meme a million times and always thought it was just an inane halfassed joke

I can not find the source. Please help me.

literally first page of reverse google search, faggot

3D shota are the antithesis of male sex appeal in every way possible, but 2D moeblob shota are barely distinguishable from teen-adult bishounen, just shorter and cuter.

bump

Im not a saucefag but I cant find this everywhere. Google iqdb saucenao gives me nothing. Someone give the manga name please?

>"I have a good idea on how you really feel about me, so I'm going to give to you anyway."

Damn, the motherfucker's going in. God bless him.

t. Eleanor, ignoring the feeding scenes, all the flirting hints and Magilou flashing the shota

This.

Damn, he sure grew in confidence. I'm all for him growing up, but I wish he didn't cut his hair so short. He looked good in that ponytail.

Just read it thanks to this thread and I'm so jealous

>you will never have a qt shota friend/brother/son/bf
Fuck this gay earth.

Title is watashi no shounen

I don't get it

wtf is with the eldritch shit

IT should be

It's only natural. Shota's bring out their motherly protectiveness and urge to coddle them. The shota tries extra hard to please the woman and it makes the woman want to reward him and keep him happy.

What did he say to her through the phone, in the most recent chapter that made her cry?

(Because of your summary, it made me start reading the series.)

>The nightmare form is considerably hotter.
Huh.

+1 Insight
+1 Insight

Is there a purest form of love out there?

A consensual monogamous blood-related brother-sister relationship with no more than 4 years of an age difference.

Watashi no Shonen/My Boy. The official release is this April.

You're cute!

Are cute traps and cute oneesans a natural pairing?

thanks user!!

The general gist that I got was that the shota told the lady that even though she has been cold/aloof and trying to push him away to him recently, it's all the more proof to him that she now, and in the past, has been nothing but kind and motherly to him for the entire time he has known her.

I do think he knows, in a general sense, how bad things ended 2 years ago. Hence him deciding at the end of volume that he be damned if he's going to forever lose the good thing he has going with her.

So the two basically love each other, just the hindrance of age difference scaring her? Thanks for summarizing, user!

Literally how the fuck is this getting a western release?

Probably too niche for anyone to give a shit, helped by the fact that it's a woman doing the weird shit.

What a man.
Witnessing my cute shota grown up this way fills me with joy.