ITT: Characters who deserve to be NTR'd

Every braindead asexual one dimensional author inserted harem protag

Illya and Sacchin

These two.

The retarded MC doesn't deserve her.

Very much so.

The fakeout NTR from the last couple of chapters were quite satisfying for that reason.

ill admit her reason for rejecting him was pretty shit even for romance manga

this fucking limpdick faggot

(You)

Frankly, so should Leonard. But he's dead now.

>Man is completely open about his feelings for MC-chan
>She friendzones him, turning him down
>Gets furious when he then spends time with other girls, making him explain and then hitting him
>He has to apologise, everyone blames him for making him mad. Big speech from her mother about men being garbage, can't trust them, etc

So glad I dropped that garbage

>So glad I dropped that garbage
kek you make my day user

just sourced this for myself and
holy shit its got some sauce

Best post.

this a 100%

wait something actually happened?

>wait something actually happened?
the manga already end

It's a shame, I really liked the first dozen or so chapters.

>people still mad about the misunderstanding
This is romance stories 101, no sense getting bent out of shape when you know things will resolve within a couple chapters.

I'm mad about a lot of things, this is just one of the reasons. Ootaki deserves better.

>Ootaki deserves better.
Dude found the only girl his age that is into 80's nostalgia. He got exactly what he needs, but the girl has to get over her own hump and develop a fucking spine.

Oh wait

>Body swap manga
>Guy fucks a girl who loves him while in a girl's body
>Totally breaks her
>Never tells her he's in the body
>Swaps back
>She fell out of love with him and in love with the girl
>Literally NTR'd himself
It's like what the fuck did you expect you fucking retard.

this cunt.
>makes MC into personal slave
>beats him
>makes him sleep in dog house
>purposefully doesn't tell the MC who he really is after he gets amnesia
The last few chapters where the MC called her out on her shit was delicious but I still think he held out on her. At least they didn't end up together, best ending would've been MC ending up with literally anyone else.

The MC in Hetakoi seemed to sabotage himself so badly on a few occasions, so badly that I recall actively wanting to see someone take the main girl away from him

I'd hoped for a while that the MC would end up getting banged by Ouka's dark-haired rival who kicked her ass, to really aggravate her

It's a femdom manga, what did you expect? It caters to masochists.

>deserve

oi. that's fucked up

Worst part is that she isn't really at fault, so there's no one to blame but ourselves.
I predict that she's going to encounter her crush with some other girl and she's going to be heartbroken, brotoyama will console her and love will blossom

If you didn't drop this shit the moment he asked her out and she responded with "I don't want to love yet lol" then you have only to yourself to blame. That set off so many god damn alarms I dropped it like a rock, even if I was enjoying it up until then.

Fuck no, he deserves better than that.

source?

The thick girl and the beta fag.

But why though, he acted like her friend. Why should he expect anything more?

Because he's a teenager that has had little to no contact with someone of the opposite sex other than his mother. He basically got friendzoned.
Whether he actually deserved a girl, I can't say but he pretty much put up with her because he thought he could get a good dicking in, their interests don't exactly align.

At least he has remembered his place in the universe.

I was specifically talking about
>she's going to be heartbroken, brotoyama will console her and love will blossom
part, I can't blame her for not being in love with Motoyama but I certainly don't want him to be her her consolation prize. I feel bad for him because he had his hopes up and even the moment they were shattered he's still being a good friend and it must have been felt like shit for him.

Man, why can't they just make it a relaxing manga about 80's pop culture with some occasional romance?

It's almost like they went out of their way to make everything frustrating.

I need salsa to fap

>Characters who deserve to be NTR'd
You sick fuck

This and also all beta cucks harem or not

Every single faggy harem protag. I feel like NTR doujins were invented for that reason before the masochist crowd hijacked the tag.

Is this yuri?

He does not deserve it but he needs to have some thing happen to her that makes him jealous so he boldly claims her make her his gf and make her eat more ass

>friendzoned.

It really annoys me how politicised that word has become. Like if you even mention it or say anything implying that Friendzoning is a thing then there's a whole forum of people ready to jump down your neck about it.

Yeah, people fuck up and look pathetic and yeah there's issues with guys feeling like they're owed romance/sex/relationships. But fuck it, all the onus is put on the man in these things, having a girl just sit back and play things out, making someone who's not completely confident do all the work, only to find out she didn't want it... Shit sucks man.

I generally agreed with the whole 'you just got rejected, friendliness does not obligate sex' line of thinking, but that's probably the most well thought out argument I've seen from the other perspective.
I agree.

eh, the better man won

This dude is so much of a faggot that I can't even read the manga.

maybe, but MC ended up getting best girl

you're right, she does deserve it

>tfw he didn't Ouka's sister

This. Never dropped a manga so fucking fast what the fuck was the author thinking ? Two nukes was not enough fucking japan.

wait is this that 80s girl thing

Ouka's sister was infinitely better. Kinda wish he had gotten his memories back when she was treating him like shit, just to see him blow up on her even harder then he did. But it wasn't that kind of story so w.e

yes

>Comfy earlier chapters
>Then Childhood friend shitshow happened
>All downhill from there
Fucking shit man why can't it stay comfy like Yuugami-kun?

I'm only reading this for the lewds. Fuck the mc. What a spineless beta orbiter.

Fair enough.
I have to admit though, i love that page I just posted, I think it's hilarious and seems like some sort of ultimate alpha vs beta image

they get together in 10 chapters

she will lol

She deserve it tbn, Katai is really a great boy.

She really wants it, huh?

if this happened at the beginning I would have found it cute, but now it just seems annoying.

>cute childhood friend
i need to continue this

>turns out she's a slut that really enjoys cucking her partner
>ends with them back together and him walking him to happily find another man's boots at the door
This was a ride

>Taking her wife and daughter away
No.
Only Yumina deserves to be NTR'd.

They both need to be NTR'ed. He's a pussy-ass faggot dumbass and she's a fucking retarded and a bitch

She doesn't deserve him

This manga would be 100x better if he was an actual shota and not a mega manlet. Because of this and the fact he doesn't really appreciate her, he deserves to walk into her getting mating pressed by some hotter guy that actually cares about her.