Overlord

Bow down before your lord Ainz Ooal Gown!

ep 7 was garbage

ep 7 was alright

Does Entoma have a specific bug as a vagina or is it just Centipede legs. Either would be very hot.

If i start whiteknighting now, will i get a tsuare too ?

She is very cute.

she has an big thick slimy ovipositor

REMOVE BUG

Are you a rich dapper older gentleman with fists of steel and a heart of gold? Otherwise you're out of luck.

>even normies, redditors and animeonlys hate Climb
I guess there's at least one thing literally everyone agrees on.

Virgin Armor

>the only reason I read overlord is in the faint hope of Ainz getting his shit pushed in and nazarick deflowered like albedo would get if ainz had flesh.

I pray to the god of isekai to put a top PvPer player in that miserable world every single day

I don't dislike Climb. But I want him to get disillusioned. Either someone opens his eyes to Renner's true nature so he can save her for real, or Renner goes off the deep end and Climb will have to deal with what she became.
His naivety is inviting tragedy, and I want that naivety to be gone either because of the it, or to prevent it from happening.

When Alibido finds out Flamboyant Kalibak has permission to call Mr Bones "Daddy," she will order him to call her "Mom," during Kill Squad maneuvers. Mr Bones will be so upset about this, he won't notice the actual dangerous results of giving the Guardian Overseer direct command over the Treasurer.
By the end of the book where Mr Bones tries to address this deadly oversight that has been brewing in the background for three books, he will have accidentally made the Dark Elf twins the most powerful faction in a four-way power struggle with the Rape King on the border of the Theocracy.

Don't worry, Touch Me-sama soon fellow lawful good whiteknight friend.

>literally everyone agrees
Save Renner.

Climb is a pure, beautiful person and I want everyone that hates him to eat a bucketload of cum mixed with shit inside their mother's anus
Climb is strong and he is loyal to me
The genius Princess Renner is very grateful to have such loyal servant.

>tfw im just a chaotic good faggot who can't withstand the general treatment of humanity by anyone in nazarick

Which characters deserve to be raped most? I believe Renner is at the top of that list.

>top adventurer changing out of her defensive gear to go to a tea party
Goblin Slayer is disappointed in you, Priestess.

The manga chapter had better pacing.

Ainz by Neia

Renner for Angel
Climb for weredog

Bestiality = corruptive
Reminder that the more beautiful and pure something is, the more pleasant it is to 'corrupt it'

Renner for dogfuck!

>chaotic anything
LOL RANDUMB HAHA I DON'T FOLLOW RULES NOT EVEN MY OWN HEHE HAHA LOL

Did she do nothing wrong?

No. Sebas messed up a bit, all he had to do was 'message' "Ainz-sama, can I save this humie I picked up?" and all would've been well. His adamant denial in reporting, especially when security has been compromised with Mind Control, IS suspicious as all hell.

She probably lays eggs.

She did nothing wrong, she just put the Mission first, one could even say she was channeling The Boss and i half expected her to go "WHAT WILL IT BE SEBAS, YOUR LOYALTY TO YOUR GUILD OR YOUR LOYALTY TO TOUCH ME?" and Sebas had shown that his loyalty to Ainz was wavering by forgetting that he was told to report EVERYTHING, which makes his refusal direct disobedience.

And since we had just been shown Ainz did have money concerns she was unarguably right about "Wasting Scrolls" right from the get go, even though it turned out to be a worthwhile investment since
Sebas Waifu turned out to be a person of interest.

she stole Miyoshi

At least Thief bro likes him.

I might've missed the threads when episode 6 aired so I'm sure people discussed the whole abortion thing, but I went back to check what the novels had to say on it just in case and here's what I came up with:

>Solution: "Restoring her to normal condition— in other words, will it be fine to restore her body to the state before the injuries were inflicted on her?"
>Solution changed the shape of her skinny fingers. They grew longer and transformed into tendrils that were about a few millimeters thick.
>Solution: “Since Sebas-sama has given his permission, I will finish this bothersome task as quickly as possible. That would be in your best interest as well. You probably will not even be awake through it.”
>Solution: “First, put her into a coma just in case, then…”
>Solution used a skill to combine a powerful poison that induced sleep and a muscle relaxing poison. She then moved to cover the girl’s body.

These are all the lines that could possibly reference her performing an abortion on Tsuare.

That's probably the single cutest thing Solution or possibly even any member of Pleiades did during the entire course of the series and she's not even my favorite maid. I dare anyone to name a cuter Pleiades moment than that.

Shizu and Entoma intimidating each other, I'm so happy it was illustrated.

When'd that happen anyway?

Ainz is a top tier pvper, he just isn't a mega try hard min max no fun allowed fag and he chose to do a fun build

Literally in the same volume as the stealing Miyoshi incident; the Pleiades day bonus.

No. Sebas was being a stubborn shit that refused to report to Ainz.

why does she have this ass face all the time? Like she just ate shit and is visibly uncomfortable with the taste of shit in her mouth.

We need a min-maxxer tryhard tierfag PvP player being transported

Because the anime has to make it obvious just by looking how displeased she is for people you who didn't read the novel.

>when what was previously an absolutely garbage manga eventually becomes better than the anime adaption
Madhouse was a mistake

I hope they get killed and resurrected until they can't anymore for ainz' experiments and then are sent to kouhukous for the rest of their life

>blaming Madhouse and not Kadokawa for getting another 13 episode advertisement

Is Lupus getting scolded by Ainz only mentioned by Yuri and that is it? I kinda wanted to read a scene about Ainz being legitimately mad at a subordinate for not doing a good enough job.

Shizu truly is a miracle of the universe.

She really does look like an obnoxious cunt though. That manga portrayed her better.

t. lnfag

Wasting scrolls, and the various coins that Sebas stupidly gave to that Eight Fingers scrub, when he could have simply put a whole through his head, or had his attendent shadow demon deal with him on the quiet/sly; and nevermind that money was undoubtedly given to him for mission-specific purposes. Solution did nothing wrong.

I think Madhouse just read the cliff notes of the volume and figured she was just really pissy and they rolled with it

It's a shame because calm and collected Solution is best.

Also, is it just me or is Solution really, really fucking ugly in the adaption? I thought Albedo looked goofy compared to so-bin's artwork but Solution's anime version isn't attractive in the slightest. She's all droopy and weird looking.

no more lupu please

>Is Lupus getting scolded by Ainz only mentioned by Yuri and that is it?
no, you see Ainz do it himself in Volume 8.

>Also, is it just me or is Solution really, really fucking ugly in the adaption?
The first time she was shown in S1 looks pretty good but she just get downgraded as time goes on.

make what obvious? that she disagrees with sebas? because i think they've already made their point the first few times we saw her "i just ate shit" face

Unless you literally physically rub it into tertiary scum's faces, they won't get it.

It's a necessity. Plain simple.

>"man, kurapika really let himself go, he's a fatass noble now!"

Who's ready to watch Climb defeat Sebas next episode?

Thanks user. I'm motivated to keep reading village adventures now

>this doesnt bode well for nazarick

What about you, Sebas? What's it going to be? Loyalty to your tomb, or loyalty to Touch Me? Your tomb, or your old creator? The mission, or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit, or your personal feelings?
The only thing we can believe in with absolute certainty is the mission, Sebas.

Perfect.

Resting bitch face.

I want to lick her eyes.

Can someone tell me they don't just pull the same plot point twice right? It it going to be like this every volume?
>They have "betrayed Ains"
>They have a fight
>All is well after

They don't, no worry senpai.

nah, it's nothing like that. no fights.

in the LN the suggestion of "betrayal" is even thought by Solution to be overthinking things - she's basically just worried since she's on paranoia mode. it's way more exaggerated/angry in the anime for some reason.

Good. Have not got round to reading the LN yet. But i plan to.
I am in a love/hate shit with the TV show at the moment. I do like the world building it is doing, but i hate that Ains has about as much screen time as a side character in his own show.

Is this a jojo reference?

You gonna miss the guardians perspective when Overlord starts to be about the secondary ordinary characters (that get killed, tortured or amazed by ainz-sama)

>gets saved by gentle magic caster
>receive couple of magical items
>summons some goblins to help with the village
>fast forward 1 year
>village now has thousands of inhabitants
>a 5k strong goblin army with full class specialization
>humans, goblins and ogres live alongside and work together
>Ainz triggered an Utopia by saving a simple farm girl and giving her some low level items
How does he do it?

>but i hate that Ains has about as much screen time as a side character in his own show.

user...

vol. 5 in particular is just bereft of Ainz, it is hardly an issue with vol. 6

it isn't too bad when you're reading, but when you're waiting a week for a new episode it's a lot more annoying for sure.

honestly, i feel like they should have spliced in Vol. 8 with Vol. 5 in the adaption, and maybe given the anime 4 more episodes. but that's asking too much.

What?

I want a Metal Gear Sebas game

You gonna absolutely love next season

>but i hate that Ains has about as much screen time as a side character in his own show.
Wrong show if you thing everything should be focused on Ainz perspective.

>red cap goblins are on par with death knights
This bode wells for Carne village.

So what's happening the next couple of episodes? We only have about two-three episodes of vol.5 to go and so far we still need:
>Climb meeting the rest of Blue Rose
>Eight Greed Kings exposition
>Thirteen Heroes exposition
>spell tiers exposition
>Climb meeting Brain & Sebas
>alley training
>assassin ambush
>attacking the slave brothel
>smacking around gaijin piggu
>best maid jobbing
>Solution informing Sebas that Ainz has arrived

Did I miss anything?

Pathetic.

Open with Eight Greed Kings
OP
Climb meet garangan and evileye then leave
Sebas gets to the marketplace
Climb follows him
Sebas "unlock" Climb potential, meets brain.
They get ambushed just to btfo them out.
They decide to raid the brothel
Episode ends

Save this

>Ainz resurrects the EGK's for questioning
>They start hitting on Albedo and the female NPC's
What's daddy bones reaction?

>they should have spliced in Vol. 8 with Vol. 5 in the adaption, and maybe given the anime 4 more episodes. but that's asking too much
I feel like the absolute dream solution would be if instead of 3 volumes, they should only adapt 2 volumes each cour. If we ever get season 3 they should just straight-up skip volume 8 and instead give volumes 7 & 9 six or seven episodes each. They could just release volume 8 as an OVA series at any point anyway since chronologically it takes place somewhere between volumes 2-3 I think.

Episode 9

Sebas brutalize the door, btfo the guards and find the trapdoor
OP
some OC scene with Renner and Lakyus talking about the eight greed kings or some shit lore shit like that
Sebas btfo the brothel, freeing whores and kicking ass (literally)
Cut to Climb and Brain getting inside.
Climb gets detached from Brain
Climb and Succulent fight
Climb gets mortally wounded
Episode Ends

World building works best when seen through the MCs eyes. Especially for a fish out of water story. I know he can't be everywhere.
Shame he has not figured out to use familiars and moving shadows as spy's in the capital yet. Get in on all those meetings by the nobles.

>Open with Eight Greed Kings
How would that even work? The Eight Greed Kings only show up in Evileye's explanation so you can't just put it before that.

>be you, one strong maid serving the supreme One
>he orders you to take care of some village people and don't let them die
>sees a 5k unprepared army in the distance
>finally some work
>one of the VIP cheats their way out with a 5k strong goblin army with a elite of red capes
What do?

>tfw ywn be Solution's plaything
>tfw she will never suck you into her boobs and dissolve you

Why live

so is shalltear the strongest of Ainz' floor guards?

I didn't like how I thought of Ainz as this super OP character, only to see him have to prepare so much against one of his subjects.

well there's one particular noble he loves to spy on in the LN

>normie

Torture some poor bloke out of frustration for 30 minutes nonstop.

She is both the strongest floor guardian as well as a hard-counter to everything that Ainz is.

She's supposed to be his hard-counter buildwise since she's a cleric of all things apparently.

yes but Floor Guardians are trash compared to the stuff on Floor 8

Episode 10

Brain Appears and btfo Succulent
OP
Aftermath with the arrests
Sebas goes back to the mansion, meets Ainz, go out to get some groceries or shit, I don't remember the order of events in this part
Cut to Renner talking to climb, being a yandere shit for the first time
Sebas go back to the house Tuare is missing
Renner and Marquis shit planning to raid the EGK bases and shit
Parallel with Ainz and Demiurge planning the raid and shit
The Six arms arrive at the brothel and check the door
Episode ends

pull-pull!

Not even the strongest in the NW since CD is confirmed stronger than Shalltear despite being a lower level. NW talents and gear are too much for Nazarick. It's basically an expansion character vs a vanilla

that doesn't bode well for Nazarick

Peroroncino was Momonga's bro, so much so that he made a dominatrix waifu npc to bitchslap that skelly

its truly fascinating how someone could have a job doing things like this

Episode 11

Climb and Brain and lockmeyer get positioned to blow some punk ass shits
Meet Sebas
OP
Probably some renner perspective thinking about the plan, idk man
Climb Brain and Lockmeyer go around and enter through the backside
Find tuare, find six arms leader, he brags about the old man not being able to win
Cut to Sebas, he meets the remaining six arms
Cut back to brain fighting the leader
Sebas appear
Kick his shit
Cut to Hilma mansion, creepy shit abound
Mare captures Hilma
Episode ends

>made a dominatrix waifu npc to bitchslap that skelly
You are now manually aware that Shalltear was not designed to be Peroronchino's waifu, but rather his self-insert.

Using 30 red capes nonetheless. Pottery.

At this point i only kek at this because this is the original pasta.