DARLING IN THE FRANXX

Is it AOTY? How can anything else even compete?

You're only saying it's AOTY because Zero Two is just your waifu for this season. You'll be saying the same thing about some other character next season.

Not with that lame ass disney bullshit last episode.

No, Yorimoi is aoty

Heaven = Violet Evergarden
Hell = Franxx

LETS ROCK

Is this a falseflag?

I thought this series would be more controversial

probably a slow burn like TTGL and Madoka

It has been kinda generic so far. Boring protagonist pushes through with the power of friendship. It's been done before.

confirmed for not watching the anime

it's clearly power of love dumbass

They are too young for love.

Yes, it's literally the only watchable show airing besides koi ame, everything else is boring and shitty, especially yurushit and yorishit.

Anyone who doesn't say Sora Yori is a pleb.

It's my AOTY of the year, at least.

>Final Battle
>Everyone other than Hiro and 02 Jobs
>Sudden realization of POWER OF LOVE

based fatposter

I'm really happy it's 2cour, we have time for proper pacing and buildup. Episode 6 only worked because of how well it was set up.

Shitty fat poster

Just watched episode 1, can someone explain to me what both pilots do in the cockpit? I'm a bit confused as to who pilots the things.

Women activate and coordinate the robot to the partner's motions
Men control and fight by controlling its movements

The pistils (female) connect directly with the robot, the stamen (male) connects with them. They both have input in how the robot is operated, but the stamen is the true pilot while the pistil is doing the legwork.

Wait.... this sounds like a sex

For Franxx to be AOTY, you have to say that Aldnoah Zero was anime of its year, because this same thing happened with that on Sup Forums.

What did he mean by this?

this is better than Aldnoah Zero desu

Kek'd

Metaphorical sex at the very least.

Hakase is quite lewd to design such a piloting system, I respect him deeply for it.

Sex is fucking gay

Could there be something more homosexual than straight copulation?

you're thinking too hard on this

Woah, easy with the wrong opinions, bud.

I think it's legitimately AOTY.

I don't think it's as much about the "power of love" as it is Hiro's purpose for piloting the FranXX becoming more legit.

>pilots literally use female butts as steering wheel
>this isn't treated as comic relief
>AOTY
Right...