Reminder that there were people who actually thought that Lelouch died and stayed dead

Reminder that there were people who actually thought that Lelouch died and stayed dead.

The only valid question was if Lelouch was certain he would survive or not. He never could have been considered dead.

I mean what else would be significant about the plot point regarding Geass powers being a placeholder for immortality?

>lulu lives
2007 here. I don't believe a single one of you fags.

Horo's husbando never died.

>2007

How do you know how Code Geass even ended? You're still waiting for them to pick off of the cliffhanger, dude

Oh, yeah. By the way, SPOILERS, you guys.

How would he have not been certain?

He could only test it once.

including the creators themselves until some execs wanted sequel $$

He did die. Until they decided to retcon that for another season.

What has to happen for deadfags to admit they were wrong?

proofs

Yes, Because C.C just happens to like masturbating while riding on the back of a hay-wagon.

For me to admit I was wrong, I would first have to be wrong. Just because some guy in a suit at sunrise decided he wanted another CG series, doesn't mean that he didn't die. It just means they can do whatever the fuck they want with him since he's a fictional character.

Yes, he die. Doesn't mean he stayed dead though.

it wasnt so much that i really though he died because hes too arrogant to just die and not watch his plan pan out
it just would have made for a better ending if he really did die instead of ruining the impact

Alright, it seems that the last episode was pretty complex and out of most of the people I've talkedto, a lot of people don't seems to get it. I'm going to tie up all the lose ends with this post.

THe Code is the power of immortality, which C.C. has. The 98th Emperor of Britannia, Charles, has the Code. He transferred the Code to Lelouch while strangling him in episode 21. Lelouch wanted this, and he deliberately told Suzaku to not interfere.

However, the Code does not activate unless the receiver dies first. This is shown when the nun kills C.C. after transferring the Code to her. Charle's Code activated when he shot himself. Here is one of the big misconcenptions that most people have: The transfer of the Code does not involve death of the transferer. The nun was crazy and killed herself after she transferred her code. VV was injured from the battle and died. So basically, after episode 21, Lelouch had Charle's Code (inactivated) and C.C's contracted Geass.

When Lelouch got stabbed by Zero Suzaku at the end, his Code was activated. What supports this is that Nunnaly got Lelouch's memories when she touched him, just like Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The only way this could have happened is his Code activating. This pretty much confirms that he has the Code.

Unlike C.C., and Charles, who lost their Geasses because the people who contracted them died, Lelouch ddin't obtain C.C.'s Code and thus kept his Geass, while having the Code (which he obtained from Charles at the same time). Lelouch therefor has achieved CODE GEASS.

He stayed dead until 9 years later when they decided it was time for another code geass.

Basically, Lelouch is the personn driving the cart in the last scene. He, who is now immortal, travels the brand new world he has created together with the also immortal C.C. C.C. talks to Lelouch in the end by saying: "Geass is the port of kings, it will isolate you... well, I guess that a little wrong... eh, Lelouch?"

Now comes the second big misconception. A lot of people say C.C. was talking to the dead like with Marianne, that's not true. She could only talk to her because of the nature of her Geass which allowed her to omplant herself into the "hearts" of others. That's how she was able to talk with Marianne. Lelouch's Geass was entirely different, meaning that she could only have spoken to him if he was there. Also, the fact that the cart driver is masking his features completely supports this fact, considering the fact that Lelouch is now considered dead.

Okochi Ichiro says you're wrong, though, and he wrote the thing.

It was left intentionally vague at the time but is totally plausible and they've now decided to flat out say he's alive.

The issue I can't understand is that in this series, immortality being transferred over to people gifted Geass by the immortal is a massive plot point. Why in this grandiose plan to kill himself in public wouldn't he ask for C.C to finally give over her immortality to him?

Do you think that if he indeed was the cart driver and travel with CC he would bone her at least once a day? i wouldn't belive any sane male could resist the chance to pound CC ass

I would watch the spin-off where their perfectly average children are enjoying their tranquil high school lives until they join a zany club at the behest of a pushy tsundere and hijinks ensue.

also title literally Code Geass R2 (Code+Geass Rurūshu, R.R, R2)

Do you?

Fuck me.

How has nobody been able to top C.C. yet? What is her secret?

Reminder that there were people who actually thought that Code Geass was any good.

Not surprising, because it is. I'd rather watch Code Geass again than most shows airing right now.

He died, but it's possible he didn't stay dead. We're not sure yet if he's the cart guy after all.