Dragon Ball Super

Its obvious that best case scenario for him is a double knockout vs jiren and freeza being last man standing.

Goku will not eliminate Jiren and remain in the ring

Shut the FUCK up

BASED

Cauilfla is the Princess of All Saiyans.

Cute!

So pretty

Feels good being #1.

Time for Gohan to close up DBS.

When is he coming back lads?

t. literal retards

already confirmed that Caulifla is a low born pajeet slum saiyan.

Shut the fuck up name faggot.

>literally just copied the dress on top of caulifla
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RETARDS

Accepted all concessions from this thread

concession status:accepted

The spic lore was unironically more interesting than the actual tournament of power.

This arc sucks and the ending will be boring

Hey nerds I was wondering was the supreme kai a fucking weirdo in dbz too? Watching super haven't seen z in years.
Or did being merged just fuck his brain?

How will you feel when Gohan erases Frieza from existence?

The ToP arc was basically bad fanfiction

why does el hermano has olive head if he and jiren are of the same race

I was just listening to Geekdom's live chat and the cunt made over 800bucks just talking about Super for an hour. Why did I even go to college?

Daily reminder 17 was not taken off the god pad

I know right? Everything is playing out in the most boring way possible, the only "surprise" was Goku blanco, I wanted some fucking nonsense like el hermano

El hermano is a mutant of his species, which is why he's so powerful compared to jiren.

This. Who the fuck can even beat El Hermano?

Just like Hit and see how that turned out

Sup Forums already forgot about him.

WTF

jimmy neutron

Not even gohan calvo or cell dorado could beat el hermano

Maybe el grande padre calvo could do it

You sound gay.

the most boring sacrifice in the entire series, I didn't even realize it had happened at first

Soon

vegeta calvo (inteligente)

The combined strength of Goku and Shaggy in their Mastered Ultra Instinct forms. We are getting them as a dual Dokkan unit after all in the next festival.

Well hit is still in his timeskip or something right? He prolly saved 17 at the last sec

never

EL CHICO INTELIGENTE

Soon

Christ Im mad at how they handled the ending of the Trunks arc in the anime. Pls tell me in the manga he doesnt just go chill in a timeline with ANOTHER Future Trunks and ANOTHER Future Mai instead of, you know, STAYING WITH THESE PEOPLE HE HAS DEVELOPED STRONG BONDS WITH OVER THE YEARS IN THE PAST?!?!

What exactly is it about Cell that is so irredeemable over the other DB villains?

Piccolo is greendad, Buu is double redeemed via Uub and Good Buu despite eating/killing the entire population of Earth, fucking Freeza (a genocidal power-mongering tyrant) got to have two comebacks.

All Cell did was eat a few cities full of people and a couple androids, and only did so because he was compelled to seek his perfected form by his genetic engineering. It's entirely likely he would have just left Earth to seek new foes to prove himself against after killing Goku and the others, instead of enslaving humanity or blowing the planet up or any number of worse things. Admittedly, he likely already ate all of humanity in his original timeline, but again - just following his natural compulsions, he couldn't reach his true potential because 17 and 18 had been destroyed in his time, certainly something he can be held less accountable for relative to Piccolo, Buu, or Freeza's own misdeeds.

But Cell stays dead aside from dumb cameo shit in non-canon movies.

I don't actually want to see him back, I just don't get why if they're going to continually whitewash over their villains that he would be the one exception.

Who would win, Shaggy or Shrek?

Seeing jimmy defeat GoD pickle rick with the big brain blast...

wow just wow...

Get over it already.

Frieza is also irredeemable.

DBS is not canon.

He goes to the other timeline in the manga too, but they give him a better reason to do that.

Shaggy can win if he checks himself before he Shreks himself.

never, Whis killed him and Mai

>The cause of all the timestream fuckery
>No no I'll just take them to live in their own special timeline except no one can come with me and you can never visit them ever again

Right, and my childhood dog went to live on a farm

ssj5 spongebob de emeralda

I dont think they'd be able to do Cell justice. Freeza is great because he can come back, sperg his shit, and die. But if Cell did that it wouldn't fit right... unless Gohan got his due, but being a Gohanfag is suffering so that will never happen.

>DBS is not canon

>being a Gohanfag is suffering
???

We're happy and excited, because we support the strongest and best character.

Also we get drink tons of tears.

>canon
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
'Bardock Father of Goku' special
'History of Trunks' special

>what-ifs / fan-fic trash
Dragon Ball Grand Tour
Dragon Ball Super
Movies and comics

Stay mad.

Your own tears maybe

Xicor arc when?

@168842845
>this guy again
Prove that DBS is not canon, with a statement from Toriyama.

Nah, your tears.

It's been explained over and over again why DBShit is not canon, we're not gonna repeat ourselves.

You got BTFO yesterday and the day before.

@168842933
>we
You are the only retard that thinks Super isn't canon.

Who cares. Its not being written by Toriyama, same as GT was. Hes giving the writing staff plot points and its up to them to get from point A to point B. Toriyama doesnt give a fuck anymore. He just shows up, spouts some shit about Goku Blanco, draws a doodle, then leaves with a billion yen.

(You)

(You)'re alone, nobody thinks DBS is canon.

>no argument
Concession accepted

this

Make an argument as to why Super isn't canon. Give empirical evidence.

>Gohan & SSJ4 faggots are this pathetic.
Kek.

A Gohanfag could never begin to understand the suffering of a Vegetafag. You have yet to taste true tears.

>fails to give an argument
>no u
Your concession came in the mail today

What suffering?

I was hoping the manga would make it better, and I do think it did so far, but this arc is just not fun. Everything about it is boring from the premise to the characters.

Of almost always having our day. Having the best character development of the series. Always in the spotlight. But never ahead of Goku. He always gets to be the hero. Always pushing the limits. Just once I'd like Vegeta to deal the final blow to a major antagonist. This fanservice they gave us in the ToP was crap.

Jiren = Mastered UI Goku >> LSSJ2 Kefla >> UI omen Goku > Beerus = Vegito Blue > Champa

>p-please kiss my wife for me bejita san!! you are numbah one!!

Gohan's Anger is the only faulconer track I like desu

>Of almost always having our day

Do I have to remind you that Vegeta could have killed Cell and saved everyone but decided to be a fag about it?

Faulconer is trash.

The actual answer is that drawing Cell and all of his various spots is a lot harder than other characters, so they don't want to bring him back because of it.

I'ma post this in every DB thread until I have a team of people who want to make a shonen about Gohan.

Need a writer, at least 3 background artists, and at least 3 character artists.

This is why being a vegetafag is suffering

>calls someone a beta
>listens to anime music in the gym while lifting by himself
The only beta here is you.

You know what's funny. Think about the battle with Freeza on Namek and it's clear Vegeta is the most useless person involved. That includes Dende

>That outfit is Future Trunk's least worn getup
>Yet is the most represented in video games
STOP

REMINDER

The only good songs are
>Time Chamber
>all Buu
>Cells
>Pikkon
>Ginyu transform

Not up for debt.

What is with savages and eating drumsticks

There is no canon in dragonball

Caulifla loves the taste of meat in her mouth.

Stop lying.

Girls love juice meat in them.

Well of course she does. You can't taste meat anywhere else on your body can you? Dumbass.

Based.

Frieza will give up his power to goku and go back to hell cause of it. he hates jiren more then the monkeys.

but why specifically drumsticks?

Has the most meat.