Isekai

Isekai best girls

Anime coming soon right?

Who knows. They'll probably turn it into an even edgier ecchi harem mess and not focus on the parts that made it enjoyable.

Who

Rory > *

Would post Ariel Woodville from FILWTV but no LN yet

Mimi was better.

Fuck Alphapolis for ruining the art.

>First post is Arifureta
oh boy, we are off to a great start.

I like Rory as well, they are close either way, even if Rory gets more art.

I like how they forgot to draw half of the wolf's face in the original one.

It was literally what we were talking about as the thread 404ed, what exactly do you want from me?

where can I read this
every link I find is dead

Nah, if anything they'll up the harem antics and referential humor.

Already miss their chance.
I still dont understand why they delay anime that long.

something good.

NU

Turtle lady a best.
I wish she didn't have to die.

>something good.
>Isekai Houtei

She's quite the beauty, so I'll agree with you on that. Have not seen/read whatever this is, btw.

Shieldbro vol 7.

Isn't she super strong though?

Does she at least make a good soup?

Noted, thanks.

Is she okay?

Tomoe and Mio are pretty equal IMO.

Rolled my eyes and stopped after the school was raided.
>Find out he never does any teaching
>Manages the harem of some isekai'd hero
Meh

Actual best girl I want to kiss him.

They are close, although I wouldn't mind if Tomoe was a bit flatter. Mio still has priority for the first night with Makoto.

kinda fucked up how in the WN they all used the spirit turtle's corpse for materials without a care but in the LN Naofumi gets weired out because it's his friend who they're harvesting the materials from.

>first night
I'll believe that when it happens.

Does New Gate's MC actually develop romance with anyone? I only got like 2 or 3 volumes in.

unironically

Not doing both at once just isn't right.

who would want to fuck an NPC

yup

Me.

Please send help, I can't stop reading different Isekai's. It's gotten to the point where i care less about what is actually happening in the story and more that I want to see what subtle differences are spread between them. Finding out how heavy their cheat skill goes in some direction, how comfy or action pack it focuses on, What conflicts arise, how the general supporting characters react, how lewd it goes, what specific knowledge base will it go super deep in, and it just keeps going.

>although I wouldn't mind if Tomoe was a bit flatter
I'm sorry. I just can't agree with you there. Pretty sure with Tomoe's want of children, being flat would get in way of that.

By the way look who´s here, I imagined her pretty different desu

Just because they are an NPC doesn't mean you can't play with them.

>having this much shit taste

Pick one and stick with it till you finish it or catch up with where it's at. That will give you the most data points on how to compare it to other isekai.

And to actually answer your question... depends on the cook.

Forgot image

What a shitty god.

she didnt know at the time.

Yes, but it's very slow. He has to put his dead RL girlfriend to rest first. The romance stuff is always kind of there in the background after volume 2, but it doesn't really get going until 10-14. The LN translations are about to get there.

I'm assuming it's with one of the store elves introduced in volume 1?

He proposes. That spoiler is a few volumes beyond the translated content, so think hard before you click it.
Where's the illustration from? It doesn't look like the LN or the manga.
Me.

No chunni allowed

The guy should really decorate his room with something. Blank walls are pretty depressing.

Schnee, his AI waifu in the maid costume. Best girl.

Me

She does look more bountiful from the back but still smaller than I thought

way better than the actual harem
i want to know what they’ll do with her

NTR?

All males present clutched their groins at that moment.

[keks externally]

Nah she curbstomps him, even breaks one of his arms i think.

why did she die? I dropped the novel.

Not for a long time in the manga, but I hope that even if the next arc in the WN doesn't have that we get more development leading to it.
I expect both at once, but not the first night.

They had to destroy the tortoise's core to keep the bookfag from controlling the tortoise and it's power. However, this would also kill the tortoise, and her by extension. Why did you drop it?

I mean it's been a long time with him ignoring them. I stopped reading at around chapter 230 and he still didn't give a shit about romance.

Stand aside, plebs.

Volume 11. They changed artists from 10 on.

Dem hips...

Ah, I misread the filename as 1 and was very confused. That art looks lovely.

Give me the verdict boys. Is Rain secretly an isekai?

The most recent arc has had some places where older people from Earth have questioned his behavior about that as well, assuming Makoto was in a relationship with Tomoe and Mio. When asked "Or maybe you already have a woman set in your heart?" Makoto thinks of them as well. There just isn't enough relationship development for what I would like.

Manga Roxanne looks better, which is unusual. The LN art is kind of jokey. Looks like the same artist as the guy doing the Makikomarete manga, but I don't like it enough to bother confirming.

Ruphas-sama.
What about the other elf?
Not for lewd.

Yes it does look similar, I wish the translations for that were faster, since the MC is pretty based, and god we need more based MCs.

Hell yeah.

What are the changces we get him earning Sex Maniac in the manga? And Sherry is better, new chapters aren't fast enough.

Stellar art, too bad the LN is so fucking edgy.

Dina is for making coffee

Is coffee another way of saying love?

>No slice-of-life Tensei where the MC just enjoys growing up in a new world, instead of having some arbitrary timeskip after birth

Nigotta Lilianne was okay at this, but it focused too much on magic training and apprently the WN ended when the MC turned 4 so what the fuck

Pretty good, the manga hasnt shied away from showing sex.

that's a boy

Maybe we can enter the golden age of harems actually being harems.

This too.