Aren't mahou shoujos targeted at little girls? Why does this show sexualize it's middle schooler MC?

Aren't mahou shoujos targeted at little girls? Why does this show sexualize it's middle schooler MC?

What could possibly be sexual about a middle schooler?

I warned you
You should have watched the purest mahou shoujo ever
But you didn't listen

Why do they do this?

because there has always been a subgroup of magical girl fans who were adult guys who were borderline pedos. hell, I watched the shit out of Sailor Moon, when it was first released in the US in 98.

it's all about bigger sales, user. Pixar does a similar thing when it puts grown up jokes in its kid's movies. they know the adult audience might show up, so if you put out a little candy, just for them, they will definitely show up.

personally, I disagree with Japan's strategy of sexualizing little girls to move Blu Rays. I don't think mixing little girls with pedophiles is a smart thing to do. But, Japan doesn't give a fuck what I think, nor feminism, in general

Why do you keep making the same threads? The mahou shoujo genre is popular among males as well for some reason, and so the industry creates shows for that kind of audience, aka virgins.

Their cute budding breasts, developing hips and innocent personalities are kinda sexy.

>do i look like i know what a jay peg is

I dunno.

>t. fujo ban evader once again

What's so gay about liking Mahou Shoujos?

What ever keeps their birth rates up.

I dunno, shouldn't you been watching something more.... masculine?

Toi-chan is prime.

You have three types of mahou shoujos. One type that specifically targets girls. One type that targets a general audience. And the third type that targets male viewers.

Why does she sit like that?

Yumacchi is prime-er.

14 is prime so that's not possible.

I have a theory: Japan's half-assed feminism is what is killing their birth rate. The country used to be very traditional, with women getting married, pumping out babies, and taking care of aging parents. But the economy liberalized, allowing women to go to university and get jobs.

but, society stayed ultra-conservative. women go to school, but can't get jobs that pay as well as men. they bust their asses and put off marriage, because if they get pregnant, its the end of their careers. Society still expects them to get married, so they are allowed to stay with mom and dad until then. Which happens to be never. Japanese men work like dogs and expect their wives to take care of them, like infants. this makes for shitty husbands, and taking care of someone else's parents is no fun.

so, japanese women never marry. Japan should either go back and take away women's rights, or quit being sexist shitbags and fully liberalize society. Taking away women's right to work and force them to marry would cripple the economy. Japan already has a shortage of workers paying its retirement pensions. full sexual revolution, when?

Why do you want people to watch this

>hurr maybe her butt hurts durr

>he fell for the loli = 3DPD kids meme

100 times this.
I'll volunteer to go over and impregnate a few dozen JC if they don't mind mixed babies.

Giving women freedom means they will wait longer to get married (and "experiment" with a lot of guys, rather than just latching onto the first guy they date). It has nothing to do with some kind of feminism. Japan is completely ignoring feminism.

Every country in the world with a high standard of living and freedom has seen marriage rates decline. Japan is following suit. They don't need feminism to encourage it. The west is running rampant with identity politics and feminism, but the marriage rate is about the same as it was 50 years ago. All first world nations see this same slow down.

>Why does this show sexualize it's middle schooler MC?
>Why do you keep making the same threads?

Same answer.

Also, the idea that media targeted towards little girls wouldn't include highly sexualized images of females intended for the audience to relate to is both naive and adorable. I bet you all think the Tooth Faery left money under your pillow, when you lost a tooth.

>starts talking about feminism on Sup Forums
Thanks for giving the mods an excuse to delete this thread. I appreciate it

Little girls relate to this?

Why does he post like that?

maybe he's butthurt

>I bet you all think the Tooth Faery left money under your pillow, when you lost a tooth.
Yes, I also used to believe in Santa, until my parents told me he wasn't real...

classy, sedate, smart, deep, Hiroko Konishi, Chiaki Konaka, 10 minutes episodes only

Actually, no, the joke is overused and it was never fun

From what?

Hadouken is honorary

15 is prime.

What about 18?

I want to lick her all over.

Too old. Hazuki is just cute so I make an exception. 14 is the usual limit.

I'm pretty sure you can let your little sister or niece watch shit like Prisma or Nanoha without a hitch.

S1 Prisma? Actually yeah. It's a very standard mahou shoujo show at that point. Anything beyond that and you're just asking for trouble.

Threads like these are a part of an ongoing psyop against anime and Japan.

Is Strike Witches considered Mahou Shoujo?

I want to ruin her.
18 is fine as long as the girl is lithe and doesn't have huge tits.

>walmart reviews.jpg

Why would you do that? What did Yoshika ever do to you?

It is according to the wikipedia.

5.4 is the best height. What kind of man doesn't like breast?

I also want oppai loli mahou shoujos.

I wasn't talking about kids.

I just want to make her lose using my semi-monster cock.
>What kind of man doesn't like breast
The kind that likes small petite girls with small breasts. I think it stems from the fact my family tends to be athletic and small breasts don't get in the way. B cups are my limit.

Why is she so great?

>that bulge
Vulva don't get that puffy. It's a boy.

Like you would know anything about vaginas.

Pubs.

Vivio is the sexiest mahou

Because it's shit.

>literally telling anons to go watch shows about guys instead of a show about cute little girls
Fag

She's prime 14.

Not with those breasts she isn't.

15 is underrated

You're supposed to cheer on Mahou Shoujos, not want them to lose.

But she has really nice breasts.

You sure post that gif a lot, is she your waifu or something?

Shut up gaylord

15 is great.

She should become the first oppai loli mahou shoujo

honestly, what do you think would happen if you gave anyone more choice? they will spend more time checking out the options before making a decision. you might as well be talking about any totalitarian regime with a planned economy, vs capitalist democracy.

and, yes, everyone is experiencing lower marriage rates, and birth rates. Japan is on a whole other level, though. they have some of the lowest birth rates in the world. behind even countries that are actively at war. and they are triply fucked because of how deeply in debt the government is and how lopsided the population is between younger people and old people who are going to need more and more money spent on social programs, health care, and end of life care.

anyway, not trying to distract from the lolis. I am partly glad that Magical Girl shows try to attract broad audiences. I do like the occasional pink thing, and it's nice having an interesting character and stories to justify creeping on leggy 14 year olds.

loose*

I though Mecha Musume was its own thing? do they have transformation sequences? it doesn't count unless the Magical Girl is an alternate identity, like a superhero.

lose*

12-20 is my preferred range.

Mecha Musume is great too.

mini dick*

This should be 9-14 is prime time.

I don't know about that. She's perfect the way she is in either form.

Well, is she your waifu or not? I want to know if I have to laugh at you or not.

You wish.
11 and below is too young, unless it's pic related.

>You wish.
Prove it then, mini dick.

>Oh hey a magical girl thread on Sup Forums
>Oh wait, this is awful

Maybe I should just make my own magical girl threads.

What's wrong with this one?

No, we don't need another retard making magical girl threads every 6 hours, thanks.

Got you. Talking about off topic matters on Sup Forums? I'm afraid the mods have to something about you.

Are you stupid or something? This thread was the made by the same pedofaggot lots of times before. It's a bait thread for these retards to talk about their shitty cartoons for virgins.

So yeah, you're welcome to make a new one and let this one die.

Quit replying. It's that underage sjw from the other threads. Just report and hide.

I was replying to myself to add more to my post dumbo. Thanks for your reply btw.

Fact: the best magical girls are less than 10 years old.

I agree except I really like Haduki.

Personally, I think Swim Swim would've been a top-tier magical girl if her magical girl form were also a loli.

Would lick.

Swim2 a shit, she should have died first

Where exactly?

Should've been an oppai loli.

I'll start at her neck and end at her butthole. Aad the back of the knee. And toes.

Is Yuzuka too sexy for a JC?

No. As 15 can be divided by 5 or 3

Wait, which episode is this?

You can find it if you just look closer.

Yeah, everyone knows it's 14.

No, just the right amount.