Of all the damn Berserk adaptations over the last 20 years...

Of all the damn Berserk adaptations over the last 20 years, why has there never been a single Lost Children adaptation when it's the best part of the whole series?

Because this is the villain.

not happening unless its a OVA

>can show people getting gored to shit
>can't show elf cun

I really hope we get to see Guts, dare I say it, go berserk again some day

Don't look at me, I'm all for some more lolipussy in anime.

It kind of sucks that the content in this arc prevents it from getting adapted because it was so satisfying to see "Present Day Scarred Asshole" Guts with new context as to why he's so standoffish and animalistic at this point. After going through what he did with Griffith and the Band of the Hawk he has basically forced himself to prioritize protecting himself and eliminating apostles and demons if they cross his path, above all else.

>lost children adaptation
>it's berserk 2016 at its worst levels of animation

Guardians of desire is the best part of the story

I'm a GoldenAgefag at heart but if I had to pick my favorite sequence of events after that, it's either this or the Conviction stuff. Mainly Mozgus, I love that square-faced fuck.

At least Lost Children will remain pure.

Sorry but a 15 minute OVA is not enough time you fucking nigger. You deserve an adult attack.

There's a lot of good parts that have never been adapted and after seeing the last anime I don't think someone would want that

Even so I would love to see the first fight that Guts won against an Apostle without cg shit

OVA doesn't mean one episode my dude

>you now remember adult attack
Lost Children was goat.

This. No terribad CGshit is going to ruin it

What, not even in the fucking new anime that's whole point was to continue past the Eclipse? Jesus christ is there literally a single redeeming thing about that pile of shit?

The new anime literally made berserk less popular. A guy did a video actually showing google trends that the anime fucking made people turn off of berserk even more.

Because Miura wants his audience to forget that his manga was once filled with gore and profound themes. The more he distances himself from that, the less backlash he's going to get when he starts to give quests to Guts and his D&D group.

Damn. This is more fucked up than I remember.

>That crater is where your lousy anime crash-landed! It's ratings poison!

When is the next chapter coming?

I'm literally getting too old for this shit.

The real question is; was Guts really going to cleave through Jill to kill Rosi?

He probably was too tired to even consider Jill being there, so I'd say 50/50. Or maybe he'd readjust the hit to only touch Rosine.

Either way he was right to go for the kill. Had Rosine been able to regenerate like the Count, she'd have kept killing on and on.

It literally just came out

Avoid spoilers

CASCA IS no longer potato

>When is the next chapter coming?

Because Lost Children was shit.

Imagine having an opinion this bad

We need a madhouse OVA. If Hellsing ultimate got away with corpse rape and shot ass rape (not to mention all the gore), then it could get away with anything Berserk has to offer. But im sure nobody big will touch Berserk, before it is over.

He's right

Are you that guy that started Berserk from 97 anime and sperged out when there wasn't more intimate sex scenes between Griffith and Guts? Try starting from the manga next time

>this shit taste
>not realise the true peak of berserk

Nice fanfic lad.

Starting from the manga is not fanfic. The tard wanting more Griffith and Guts is the fanfic lad. I don't understand how one could have such bad literacy he didn't see that

Literally all you have to do is make her have "fur" like a body suit, don't show nips or cunny, and youre good.

>email got posted

Damn you BST on /toy/ DAMN YOU

And your mother should have swallowed.

sent ;)

>not deleting your post
You only have yourself to blame.

Never gonna happen, the arc is pretty much an ode to child abuse in all forms, Japan seriously backed from having that stuff animated in recent years, Lost Children had its chance to be adapted in the nineties and prior when Japan still made those crazy violent OVAs and pulled no punches in having children being victims.

For a modern example just look at Devilman Crybaby, an adaptation that pulled no punches in being horrific as the original manga, yet the arc where Akira had to kill his little girl acquaintance was altered to him being forced to kill his parents.

how many chapters until Puck gets saved

God I fucking wish

HOW DARE YOU!?

how many years has it been?

Crybaby also added a whole new subplot where the victim was Miki's little brother though

this is how Tom Bombadil fans feel

no, guts is skilled swordsman. He would of gotten a good kill without hurting jill.

Yea, where he wasn't viciously harmed and his death scene was as tame as it gets, also he didn't even looked human when he died. That's a way to get off with child brutality, unlike the vicious things that happens in the Lost Children arc with children who look humanoid.

So what will the fans do if next Griffin invades and kills half of elhime in a gory lost children fashion.
All the super cute things were draw just so they could be butchered by a army.

Idolmaster has made Miura soft. He'll never destroy cute things again.

What if he never went soft and was merely pretending all these years? What if Schierke dies in the most gruesome way possible towards the end?

It's the only part of the series I'd argue is genuinely worth reading, not that the rest of it is terrible or anything but it's nowhere near as good

These shitposters would claim that he was somehow "forced" to do it

Japan has always been a little careful with children violence, making lines between cartoonish violence and realistic violence and how the violence is portrayed and the intentions. Toei changed the ages of Saint Seiya's main characters because kids going through so much physical and emotional pain would trigger the PTAs and Bandai. NGE was at the border of cancellation for episodes 18 and 19, the violence was too disturbing despite it didn't look like a big deal compared to HnK or YYH but here we have kids that looked like kids acting like kids going through some horrible shit. The point is Japan always cared. In any case, the problem with Lost Children could be the lack of motivation. It's great but it's basically filler and it'd depend on the pedo yen but the Olympics are coming and it'd look like a hentai

Maybe, but I would be happy

Wasn't there some edgy ass anime a couple years back involving some guy hilariously butchering children into blood pinatas?

God, Rosine's butt is so sexy.

>No Wyald ever

There was Genocyber, children get mawled by machine guns in the goriest way ever animated, but as said in a post before it is a product of 20 years ago when Japan was making those ultra violent OVAs, they don't do that anymore.

MAKE IT FUN
MAKE IT STIMULATING

Wyald was in the Musou of all fucking things, even being playable (although Isidro and Mozgus weren't).

Wyald arc when?

Poor Bazuso.

ill admit you got some balls

>Wyald is a beloved character on Sup Forums
this place is still alright

This arc was so based with the weird comfy feeling of it. I hope we might get to see Jill again some day.

We all do, user

The sex appeal of rosine isn't the problem why she never get an adoption, just look at all those harem
famservis manga and anime exploted the trop.Japan are more open about the sexaulty of teen in fiction
And it's easy to make a lost children arc , just do what the old anime did, make her a bit older and is glowing in light so it's less sexual.
The problem is the violence parts,
becaause of multiple case of psychopath hurting and killing kids in the past that they claim to have been link with anime culture, Japan is very careful about the violence elements in anime when children are involved in fiction.
It's the opposite with American who fear and concerns about sexaulty of fictional teen more than violence.

>So what will the fans do if next Griffin invades and kills half of elhime in a gory lost children fashion.
Honestly the whole dream thing has been too safe.