Can someone explain the symbolism of Yuri Kuma Arashi to me?

Can someone explain the symbolism of Yuri Kuma Arashi to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NB2sow7tbJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yadda yadda innocence yadda yadda gay sex

All the symbols point to the fact that Kureha is best girl.

Bears are bad news.

What fucking symbolism? It has as about as much as yuru yuri or prisma illya herz. The only yuri that matters is pic related

that yuri flower is badly drawn

Is this the new promised Neverland chapter? I'm not sure I like the new artstyle

Shabadado

This show was so trashy that at times I was wondering if it was being intentionally ironic and I'm being rused.
And I fucking loved both Utena and Penguincest. What the fuck was Ikuni thinking.

There is none.

You can say whatever shit you want about YKA, but if there's ever been a single Ikuhara work where the symbolism is actually on point instead of being pretentious 2deep4u bullshit, that is precisely YKA.

Bullying/homosexuality in society, thats it really.

It’s about homophobia

everyone is really a bear

youtube.com/watch?v=NB2sow7tbJ8

Will we ever get another masterpiece like Penguindrum from Ikuhara?

It was my kind of lewdness.

Probably wanted to try something new, something that was explocit, Otaku pandering, shameless, being a front for the deeper more intimite themes of the show challenging social norms.

You know, like the Monogatari series or anything else written by Nisiosin"

>ikuhara
>masterpiece
You guys will definitely get another pretentious work that screams 2deep4u as loud as possible directly in the face of viewers. The allegories or symbolism or metaphors in his shows are fucking stupid. If you wanna say something don't put it in form of some cryptic nonsense. He just treats storytelling as making puzzle to the viewer instead of presenting the themes in interesting impactful ways. You can crack some minor symbolism or what not but most of the substance in his shows is still pure nonsense

Dude lesbians lmao

>instead of presenting the themes in interesting impactful ways

You mean like making non lazy viewers look for the meaning themselves?
You're full of shit. Ikuhara loves to put a lot of symbolism to the extreme but he makes it so visually appealing so that it imprints on your mind better. Utena was a visual spectacle. You're also bound to catch a few things more on rewatches.

Something something male chauvinism something something womb envy

Gays are dangerous like bears. They'll eat you. Stay away from them

THEY'RE LESBIANS

Yuri is pure love. Society is against this purest form of love so bears will fight for the sake of this pure love

>Dad enters to your room

>"dad, i got a really good anime recommendation for you, it's totally up your alley"

I don't remember the specifics but something about the bears representing actual lesbians where as the girls represent glorified yuri lesbians. Also the invisible storm represents society ostracising faggots or something. I've forgotten most of the show so this could be completely wrong though.