JoJo

What do you think makes the death scenes in JoJo so effective?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB1ZlFbTOh4
youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc
youtube.com/watch?v=G9VSGPmkUc0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca-WSWaSUkk
youtube.com/watch?v=8XW8yofuGao
pastebin.com/deavpecq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gappy makes me happy

Joshuu makes ME happy

I LOVE KIRA

The last musician you listened to is the theme of your stand. What's its name and what are its powers?

Why are JoJo threads filled with twink garbage? Shouldn't the mods clean this shit up?

They are only effective if you cared about the character.

FU FIGHTERS' DEATH WAS BULLSHIT SHE SHOULD HAVE LIVED. SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET RESET

>「Found a Way」
It induces headaches.

We need to all agree that Stand Proud is worst opening

No it's crazy noisy bizarre town. I hate nasally vocals.

Do you just listen to the drake and josh opening a lot or did you watch it recently?

No. I could agree that it's the least good, though.

They are made so effective because you grow attached to those characters throughout the bizarre adventure. Unless it's a dog death, those will always make someone saD.

I just happened to watch the opening on youtube when looking up old nick shows

Nope, that's my favorite OP

The hand was fuckin gross

I've been wanting to say for a long time that I thought Abbachio's death was really well done.
Most deaths in JoJo fall flat in my opinion.
Caesar was a fuckhead.

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT ZA FUCKING HANDO

Why can't araki write female characters?

Chase exists.

>「Miranda」
It cures any disease to varying degrees. However, it only works on the user's loved ones. The intensity of the effect depends on the user's level of affection towards the target.

He can. Jolyne was the first genuinely great one he wrote, and her introduction wasn’t meant to be serious.

That sounds simultaniously shitty and overpowered.

Well, I couldn't think of anything else for that band.
Just be my friend and I'll cure your diabetes or whatever.

If you grow to hate me does my disease come back? Because all my friendships turn to shit.

This. Besides, her introduction was fucking great, even if it was just a comedic moment.

The last song I heard was Ms new booty by Bubba Sparx. If it was a stand I would just need to get someone to open a box containing the miss new booty and then it would activate and they would keep twerking until they died of exhaustion.

Why did I laugh at this retarded shit?

I considered adding that it can inflict a disease upon people that I hate, but that'd be even more OP, IMO. Note that it can't fix injuries or kill viruses, because injuries are the result of an external physical force and viruses aren't diseases (though it can cure the diseases caused by them). Now I think it sounds too shitty.

Only we losers can be shitty and overpowered at the same time.

I don't know but I did too.

Okay, to not make it as shitty, its effects are permanent. Permanence A.

But it was already OP.

based hairposter.

I want to rape Jotaro.
youtube.com/watch?v=eB1ZlFbTOh4

That face is unsettling.
That ain't Jotaro.

Okay, fuck whatever. You'd have to be a real asslicker to prevent your disease from coming back though.
It's literally my first time coming up with a stand power.

>You'd have to be a real asslicker to prevent your disease from coming back though.
That works.

wtf guys i just discovered kira can be read as killer

Part 5: youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc
Part 6: youtube.com/watch?v=G9VSGPmkUc0
Part 7: youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
Part 7 (2): youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
Part 8: youtube.com/watch?v=Ca-WSWaSUkk
Part 8 (2): youtube.com/watch?v=8XW8yofuGao

>「Shadow Play」
If the stand touches the shadow of a living being it causes it to have a seizure.

this changes everything...

Every character is a fucking nut in some form or other. They're all larger than life, even the more mundane ones, and that makes it easy to get attached. Everyone follows the greats, even when they hate them. That's what makes seeing them die so big--it means that their tale ends there, as do the shenanigans.

What if Johnny paid off the guy he was cutting in front of instead?

Cracked Actor (Bowie.)
Mime-looking Stand that basically plays Simon Says with its victims and violently attacks those that can't keep up.

>「Mint」
I can seduce or charm someone with a look, but my stand range is extremely limited and all it really does is endear me to people.

We need to all agree that all JoJo openings are good in their own unique way.

pastebin.com/deavpecq
Where can I read more like this? I want to know this for every character now.

That user also did the Jojos, brojos and main villains. I don't have it right now but they were saved as a screenshot.

What do you mean? Jotaro is beautiful!

What's your favourite moment in all of Jojo? Mine is a tough choice between Josuke's flashback to the car in the snow where he and his mother got stranded or maybe Okuyasu's dream about his brother. Coincidentally both in part four.

[When you're evil]

Strenght- E
Speed- C
Range- A
Vitality- A
Precision- B
Develop- B

[When you're evil] is a long range semi-automatic stand capable to twist people's moral sense, it can turn good people evil and evil people good, for the stand to activate, the stand must have to make physical contact with the victim, and the user must keep inside a ratio of 75 meter of distance from the victim, it can only affect one person at a time and can free people from it's effects at will and go for another victim.
The Stand will keep the intensity of morality of the victim intact meaing that, the more good you are, the more evil you will turn, and the more evil you are, the more good you will turn, this stand is ineffective against morally gray people.

This is so much better than a shitty stand generator.

Last Train Home
You hate it at first but after you go through a hardship near the stand it controls you.

Komm, süsser Tod by Shiro Sagisu (I think...?).
So, I guess it would be a Stand that makes people suicidal to some degree when they inhale a gas that comes out of the Stand.
Or maybe a Stand that gives people amnesia (if that hasn't been done already).

Wait, why am I still here?

> or maybe a stand that gives people amnesia

California King Bed and Jail House Lock I think? They both revolve around losing memories.

Just to suffer

Wait guys stop before- AAAAAAAAAAAA

I love all of you.

My therapist told me to stop raping Jotaro. What should I do?

>tfw none of the good parts will ever be animated

Why would he say that? Are your rape sessions distracting you too much?

I tend to want to hurry from whatever I'm doing to raping Jotaro, which has made people think of me as lazy.

Well, at first you're going to have to stop raping Jotaro. When you learn to follow a schedule and not procrastinate, you'll be allowed to rape Jotaro again and safely include it in your daily routine.

You're a genius. Thanks.

No problem. Rape Jotaro responsibly.

the downfall of ibliys Words by MF Grimm
I don't really know what powers it would have and I wasn't sure if I should include the album name so I did

When's the DiU movie coming out on BD?

MF Grimm
I wouldn't know what it's power would be but it sounds overpowered

>Pink Floyd
CRAZY DIAMONDO

>Part 7 gets animated
>its by Toei

Oh no! Your least favorite JoJo is having consensual sex for the sole purpose of procreation with you! What will you do?

March

god damn it
jouske is shit

dont joke about such things, user.

>not jotaro or jonathan

really?

jouske is complete shit
no other JoJo trapped someone inside a object except gio

Jonathan is hot, so why not, but I fear he dies soon

Black & White Knight
Usual strong melee combatant package (armed with sword and armor), allows observation of the past with a power dubbed Retrospective
Useful for investigations and rooting out enemy tricks

It's not like I dislike my least favorite jojo anyway ((none of you should)), so it's not a problem

plus I imagine Jonathan would be cute in bed

t. dio

no u

your mom is shit

>Lost for Words
Makes your mind distracted and messy not allowing you to focus on anything

Star Platinum: The World: Crazy Diamond: Killer Queen: Bites the Dust: Gold Experience: King Crimson: Requiem: Stone Free: Whitesnake: C-Moon: Made in Heaven: Tusk: ACT 1: ACT 2: ACT 3: ACT 4: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: Soft and Wet: Speed King

What would its power be?

Pic unrelated? Offed by Doppio during a soccer match with kids and quickly forgotten after. I'll give it had a good flashback though.

Transcends time, space, gravity, fate and God himself to break the fourth wall by reaching across the page and attacking characters in different panels.

I miss Narancia.

>666
K-kono powa...

>「Sonic Firestorm」

power: B
durability: C
range: D
precision: A
Speed: C
potential: B

can generate mechanical vibrations and waves that travel like sound across matter with his punches. it can accurately and precisely control the amplitude and frequency of the vibrations and control the propagation of the waves.
even though it can't materialize or exist quite far from the user and moves quite slowly, the waves it generates can travel very far at the speed of sound, bound only by laws of physics (those of refraction, interference, signal loss, etc)
since solids vibrating at their resonance frequencies rapidly lose structural integrity, it can destroy any solid just by touching it.
since it can send sound waves very far, and with precise modulation, it can not only use its vibrations destructively, but also for communication

EEEUURGGHARRFGH

IIIIIGGGGGYEEEEEEEEAAAAA

Jolyne was a fucking fluke. The rest of his females are dog shit.

the rest of your mom is dog shit

Hermes and Foo were good too, Lucy was good although 90% of her character development was in the final arc, and every girl in JJL sans Daiya have been well written so far. It took time but he got there. In one of the volume notes in Stone Ocean he even says that it was surprisingly easy once he tried, pretty much identical to writing male characters.

What the fuck was Araki thinking?

>sans Daiya
(You)