Why does Takagi do things like this?

Why does Takagi do things like this?

My dick would gain me the name Vlad the Impaler II if she dared take the chance.

Because she wants him to rape her.

I'd be dubbed Jack The Ripper.

Smirking? It's what ayys do.

I fucking hate this sweaty hand meme when it's some PoV or faceless protag shit. No one's hands sweat like a fucking forehead, fucking hack artists.

They'd be calling me Billy the Kid in no time.

I personally knew of at least 3 conscripts who got transferred out of weapons-handling postings for that exact reason.

You just haven't met the right girl yet.

Spring-heeled Jack is more pleasurable for her.

Because she wants to make the 100% pure Mina look even more pure by being extra unpure herself.

best character

Honestly the show would be better if she was the main character with Takagi and Nishikata as the one-segment-per-episodes side characters.

just fuck her already

she's literally asking for it

If she's so pure, why does she go by the name Everyone?

Because she's supposed to be an ordinary pure girl.

I want to hotdog Takagi.

This episode really pushed Megane down the rankings for me. At least the goth isn't afraid of a tan and can swim.

He does.

How can it be rape then?

Underrated post

It's rape because he thinks she doesn't want it, so the intent is rape.

girls want to fuck, but don't want guys to know they want to fuck

art doesn't always have to look real, it just has to feel real. obviously you can't actually see people's hands sweating but your palms sweating when you're nervous is very common. It succeeds in showing how the subject is feeling so it's fine

What will Chi and Chi's target's daughter be like?

Will it invert again so their daughter will be smart and good at teasing?

Dudes, she's like 13.

Oh yeah, get her in my lap and she'd be calling my H. H. Holmes!

Because... um... I'd... there is no way to make the things that guy did sexy.

Yeah, a bit old. But she is cute and flat, so age doesn't matter that much.

that doesn't stop her wanting it, it stops adults from taking advantage of it.

She lewds herself user.

uh that's not actually lewd. that's just a girl in a kids bathing suit.

the frills are there to hide despair

It doesn't actually take very much to hide "dis pair"

they're still usually fully functional mind you, so it won't be a problem if there's one kid at a time, but it *is* something lacking that most women would rather have a bit more of.

That just gives me more excuses to massage them, frankly.

NTR
doujins

Takagi is a christmas cake trapped in a JC's body.

>implying she doesn't secretly enjoy the ss aspects of her relationship with nishi

Will she wear red bikini from the manga or the orange and dowdy one pieced swimsuit in the next EP?? If she wears latter,I will drop. No one faps with one pieced swimsuit,especially skirted one.(cuz Ivory haired dummy from saturday wears yellow bikini while her 2 mates are wearing leotard)

Cuz bikini is for the protagonist girl in the swimsuit episode.

Call me Deadeye Dick

Agree on skirted swimsuits being crap, but there's a special place in my penis for black one-pieces, especially with purple piping.

Which Japs,Gooks and Chongs cannot wear in reality.these barbarians wear dowdy long sleeved tightshirt instead in the beach or the waterpark.

Because she's being drawn by a literal lolicon.

It's either that or get skin cancer like white women plus turn into an Okinawanigger.

That's why we caucasian chicks are superior for being able to wear bikini

You're still 3dpd, no amount of make up and cute clothes is gonna change that.

Which swimsuit do you want for Takagi to wear in next EP,anyway?? Orange and dowdy one pieced one??or bright red frilled bikini??

>we
Nice try, Meena.

One-piece if they're competing with one another. Frill if she's just going to sun herself.

But at least we have bikini unlike these Asian degenerated.

*Vrigin Chinks and Chad Westerners

In comic book,takagi chose latter. Despite It was awkward for Mano to wear blue bikini.(cuz she appears to be virgin like Hanayo)

Except for the fact that she have worn yellow frilled bikini in this EP.it was too awkward for her to wear such scantily clad.

and seducing Virgin Nishikata.

takagi a slut

also
>san
does it mean that her badunkadunk is ready for my dunk?

I want to only lewd her forehead.

>Buddhist
She is fucking Belphegor.

>Christian
>Eats black bread
Is she part-Russian or something?

Darker bread is healthier

old enough

>girls want to fuck, but don't want guys to know they want to fuck
Nah, it's more like girls want to fuck but they don't want to be responsible for making a socially dangerous decision like choosing a partner who turns out to be low-status.

>feetfags

> old enough to tease me
> old enough to please me