Darling in the Franxx:

Our boy tamed the wild evil oni

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XNyGNH40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you tame this ass?

>evil

Thank god that copy-paste AOTY thread died.

I just wanna fucking SNIIIIIIIIIFF her bodypainted ass

O MY 1 WING BIRB

By being Darling.

How do you tame this ass?

>ジャンプ+更新! TVアニメも絶賛放送中! 『ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス』更新! 訓練機でトレーニングに励むヒロ。その時、ゼロツーや13部隊のメンバーは︎

Jump + update! TV anime is also undergoing acclaim! "Darling in the Frankis" update! Hiro who encourages training with a training machine. At that time, members of Zero Two and 13 units are

we'ill have a training arc

With a huge, throbbing, veiny heart.

>evil
bait thread

It's not about taming her, it's about changing his own perception of her. Hiro has held an admiration for 02. That he didn't hold contempt for her is one reason why 02 became enamored with him. However, while others view her as a monster, Hiro, ironically develops the opposite problem-- he overestimates her. He doesn't see 02 as an equal, he considers her a superior. He doesn't see piloting with her as a partnership, he sees it as standing on the shoulders of a giant, He's not using 02 maliciously (although there is a subtle degree of selfishness in his motivation), but his intent, ultimately is to die a purposeful death with a sense of accomplishment, not to be on equal terms with 02. He's humble because he attributes his success to her power. Prior to this 02 was special because she was the only one strong enough to carry him. Only now does he realize that 02 needs him as much as he needed her.

It's just the fucking training he's doing in the anime.

with a paddle

Me

Someone said alpha?

I don't think anyone wants to

>Gave him an std

Look dude, we get it. You're a raging faggot

Strelizia!

Zero Two Hiro a cute!

Which he defeated with the power of love.

>"I was born to meet you, Hiro-kun."

Maiden mode Strelitzia cannot be piloted by 02 alone, since she was struggling even to keep Strelitzia standing after Hiro passed out.

Yes!

He's going to cuck 02 right?

>blushing
not mah sutorerichia

Oh no. I shouldn't find this erotic.

>YFW You can't beat the 910.

I want to hold Gorozzzz....

How exactly did 02 survive her encounters whenever she went into Stampede mode? Every time she went berserk, we saw her ass getting kicked. Did the other Nines have to bail her ass out each time she devoured her Stamen?

I hate 02.

I hate her with every fibre of my fucking being, more so than I hate Kirino or Emilia or even fucking Asuka.

You see, my waifu isn't popular, she never had an anime. I wished she would get one so that she could get some fan arts on pixiv, but alas she couldn't.

I sat there every night, crying, and I browsed Sup Forums, and all I saw was her, that scum, those fucking 02fags, proclaiming her as the best girl.

They didn't know my waifu's pain, MY pain, the fucking struggle of mediocrity.

From that day forth I vowed I'd watch their every move, and shitpost on any 02 thread I found on Sup Forums. Any slip up, and I'd let the world know, I'd fucking shout from the rooftops.

Fuck you 02fags.

02!

he's the new Hiro's fuccboi

Beep beep, out of the way, best couple coming through.

Would you like to fuck Hiro if you were a girl?

And get kicked out of the plantation? Yeah no thank you.

He is going to be gay for Hiro and it will be Selfcest

I want to fill every one of my orifices with his honey.

Maybe

The japs are on a higher level of speculation than we could ever hope to achieve

Holy fuck that bitrate dude

Only to cuck Ichigo to the point of tears

This is not the proper piloting position at all. What the hell are they doing.

>Handsome
>Reliable
>Forward, confident
>Talented
>Easy to tease
>High stamina
Sure, why not. No homo.

Excessive bullying.

WILL YOUR LIPS TASTE THE KISS OF DESS

Probably her squad yes. Which only added to the humiliation. "I have just killed my partner, again" "They did it together while I am alone again"

I'm gay for Hiro so yes.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAA

I think that's a new piloting technique for boosting their sync rate, user.

sex

The funny thing in creating characters so apparently inclined to the main character also in love effusions is then that of showing their true, very dark nature.

Tldr: We still have to see the true face of 002

Would you fuck Hiro if he was a girl?

Literally where have you been when every episode shows the OP and Tomatsu has alluded to how hurt she is.

Based reaction

I want to suck him dry.

Is that Nova?

I'm pleased with the amount of fan-art that emphasises 02's butt.

pastebin.com/XNyGNH40

Here's the tl of the tl for chapter 6 if you're still here user.

>Hiro is Code 016
>Ichigo is Code 015

Willing to bet real money that they're actually brother/sister.

Would explain all the "bullying" and why the really can't be together

Forse cercavi: E cosa cambierei? Molte volte il cattivo è tale proprio perché la vita è stata estremamente dura con lui.
And what would it change? Many times the villain is such precisely because life has been extremely hard with him/her.

100% sure. Hiro saved her ass in episodes 1 and 6, and the Nines at other times

begone kongou

>Keep seeing gifs and pics of shots from the show with Ichigo with blue eyes instead of green

Is there some weird alternate version of the show that only changes this?

examples?

I know there's one where she has yellow eyes.

>*literallyshaking*.webm

Why do they need to make fake female butts for the training bots?

Forget it. Pointless.

Well I found this gif on 2ch with Ichigo crying, and also a number of art pieces on pixiv with her having blue eyes instead of green

I want to ride that all day.

>~Ah! Pretty Shining Dahling~

Absolutely disgusting

>Spanish
No thanks

20 tons of pussy and ass

Stupid speedwatcher

Way too out of character, also too thicc
If you're going to change the character like this, then just don't bother drawing her at all

Post the higher quality version

what did he mean by this

I cant wait for him and Hiro to play the Piano together with Ichigo watching from the sideline

Way too fat.

You are watching the anime at 2x the speed when you should be in fact watching it at 1x speed.

I dont have a higher quality version, just this

My boy Imaishi posted another one.

Post the one without her mouth covered in the last picture

Is 002 a pedophile?

When will trigger anime an action episode inferno cop style?

Nice

The training bot has the same control system as the FranXXs