My hero academia thread

Spoilers any moment now

mirio's dad soon

toga is a whore

What are the chances toga goes to the festival disguise as another girl to hit on deku infront of ochako

She's pure

How would Mirio's dad react to his son bringing home a loli

I'm really surprised how much hori doesn't care about ochako anymore, she's like a background character now

not with that short skirt of hers
she is a slut

who's the lucky mom?

Tell me, is this the face of a traitor?

She only exists to suck the MC's dick. She sucked Deku, Bakugou and Iida's (kek) . Next is Todo and it'll be the end.

that's a good plan but deku is aware she is a shapeshifter

Are you saying his father would help him with the rape? Why else would he bring her there?

Would Deku really assume that any girl who flirts with him is Toga in disguise?

He is being lazy and is shelving her as a character until he is going to resolve her inability to reasonably deal with her Deku infatuation. He maintains her presense by just having her be there in every arch. If he genuinely stops caring about Ochako I feel he’ll just have her very rapidly get over herself and get with Deku, which would probably be better than the current situation of her being just there.

Cementoss

The readers do

Dead or divorced. From the flashbacks he's a single dad.

I completed the Yakuza arc recently? How did you feel when Deku suddenly showed that he could go 20%. Hype? Annoyance because of the surprise? I felt a bit of both but more of the latter.

And there is Nejire who has been irrelevant compared to her two friends. She doesn't have lot of feats like them but isn't she a bit too strong? She knocked out two giants at 30% and was fighting someone who can absorb vitality, the source of her power. Moreover, the guy was empowered by the drug and she was still fighting and winning despite this. Isn't this kinda ridiculous?

the first girl he talked outside UA turned out to be toga so i imagine he is at least a bit paranoid about it

Thank you BONES.

Only Ochako is interested and even she doesn't. He also knows how she operates and he is not dumb so yes.

why is she covered in stubble? looks like momo forgot to shave

its this from the movie?

>recently?
Asking or telling?

NEAT

Did Bones ever release an artbook?

It's a fuck up. I didn't mean to add a question mark there.

Predict the two (or three) last members of the group before spoilers.

I say Momo, Hagakure and Kaminari.

kaminari and mineta

if toga were to stibbity stab hagakure and get some of her blood, would her transformation finally show us what Tooru looks like or would toga turn invisible?

Uraraka and her fat butt

___________________________I can't bring myself to care about something so minor even enough to think about it, I just want the festival to come already, these filler chapters of talking about what they're going to later show us are torment

Todoroki and Kaminari

Jirou will have her harem on stage with her

She copies the looks not the quirk so we can see what Tooru really looks like. I bet she's black.

We'd get to see what she looks like, Toga can't copy quirks.

Any anons out there that get the Japanese tankobon have a recommendation for where to pick them up? I've only starting getting into manga recently and have been using cdjapan; batches of 8 tankobon are around ~$65 before shipping gets stupid with every added one, but I can't tell if that's alright of if I can do tons better. Also I have not a single clue about preordering stuff if anyone does that (not sure how far out Vol. 18 is, should be in April?).

Bakugo is precious

toga needs to stab hagakure!

>The girl with the ultimate quirk for stealing has actually been a dindu the entire time
Hori, the absolute madman

Tooru's skin is invisible. That's just how it looks, there is no "what she really looks like"

Toga would change to look just like Tooru, invisibility and all

Speedreader on radar, sir, but I can't get a lock on him! He's just going TOO FAST!

>How did you feel when Deku suddenly showed that he could go 20%
Since his “powerup” has always been gradations of OFA control from the very beginning, and he was determined not to abuse OFA until it broke his body again, I wasn’t surprised. Although at first I thought him losing to Overhaul while in 20% is kinda silly, but after some quirk rereads through Stain’s arc, summer camp, and Deku vs Kacchan 2, it became clear to me that his straightforward and easily read approach to attacking has always been his biggest, glaring weakness. That, on top of his over-reliance to treating higher percentage of OFA as some sort of “surefire way to win” is slowly getting addressed, so in the end, that moment made a positive impression

hayai

Indeed.

Tooru's quirk is not invisibility, Hori said as much. We haven't gotten an official quirk box for her, but it's presumably the light flashing thing she did in the license exam. Her invisibility is a mutation the same as Tokoyami's bird head, Aizawa can't turn it off, it's just always like that

Depends, where do you live? Burgers can easily find them in their local Kinokuniya or something (I did found the tanks there), not sure about other countries

>Toga infiltrates UA festival to gather information.
>Almost immediately notices one of class 1A's performances.
>spends the rest of her time throwing money on stage and yelling "Take it off!" as Deku dances.

Do you think he shattered Nana's pelvis in one thrust?

Toga doesn't absorb people's mutations, she absorbs their appearances. She wouldn't become as strong or as hard as Tetsu4 if she drank his blood, and she won't become invisible if she drinks Tooru's.

I am burger, I live in hick corn country. I'm pretty sure the only Kinokuniya is out in New York, not sure if there's something in Chicago but that's the closest city that matters at all, and it's still a eight hour roundtrip drive that I'd have to plan a weekend for. Granted I already do that for Round 1 but I can't ship an arcade in the mail

Wrong series, I think you have your antagonists mixed up, look for the Berserk thread.

You ever hear of emulators, kiddo?

Her invisibility is her appearance, it's nothing like your Tetsutetsu example. Are you saying if she got Tokoyami's blood and changed into him she wouldn't have a bird head? Tooru's body is just naturally invisible

>check spic translations of latest chapters
Jesus christ. They took Jaimini's version and made it even worse.

There is more likely than not a store that specializes in imported manga and anime/manga merchandise in Chicago's chinatown. You can usually find them with a quick google search.

>Secondhand TL
Literally why

>speaking spanish

This post isn't plus ultra

>don't read post
>reply to post anyways
Let me try to make it even more clear:
Light phasing through a solid object is not a matter of its outward appearance, but rather a continuous, passive side effect of her quirk...not her quirk itself, just an uncontrolled result of it. She is still molecularly human and has a human appearance, you just can't see it because of her quirk's constant, passive side effect.

Ochako a shit

If that were true, Aizawa could shut it off. Since he can't, the only explanation is that it's a physical property of her body

>speaking Romance languages

I could go on about the state of home Bemani, but that's for a different thread and board

How much can one kid speedread?
Aizawa specifically cannot shut off mutant type quirks or mutant components of quirks. Her invisibility is the passive, uncontrollable, mutant portion of her quirk.
It also does not make her anything other than flesh or blood beneath it.

>speaking indoeuropean languages

he's more of a "pressing yourself inside her and laugh when she tries to get him out" kind of guy
don't you see how she's holding her belly

Momo or Ochako, Todoroki, Kaminari.

Mutant means it's a physical change to her body, my man. I'm afraid you're the speedreader here

Shouji, Kaminari, Ochaco

So you don't understand how photons work, or did you miss the part where she still eats and sleeps like everyone else?

Why are you having such a hard time accepting that she is made of invisible flesh and invisible blood? Like it's somehow so much more outlandish than the man made of living concrete? The fact that it can't really happen doesn't bother Hori given all the other shit that happens in this series

You could have just said "I don't understand, no".

>invisible flesh and invisible blood?
i almost forgot how stupid people were

‘Tis a silly place

You're the one who's making up stuff about how it's an uncontrollable passive effect that somehow can't be neutralized to justify your theory rather than just accept she's naturally invisible

Amazon Japan allows foreign accounts and ships to burgerland. I'd recommend that. They also have a loyalty scheme where purchases earns you points that can be redeemed for future discounts.

I don't know if it's the cheapest option for you though (what's with the US dollar fluctuation recently and all), I'll leave that part to you

Not him but how is that impossible considering the world they live in? I mean, there are stupid looking motherfuckers that break all reasoning and rules that we'd apply in our regular world.

Let me jump into this and point out that invisible cells are less ridiculous then physical light-bending

How are we getting them spoilers this time around?

I want Todomomo

>Since he can't,
Do we know he can't? I don't think he's ever tried.

Isn’t that what light refraction is?
Light bending?

>How did you feel when Deku suddenly showed that he could go 20%.
First time I read it, confusion for some reason. The second time I did, it didn't feel hype at all.
>Isn't this kinda ridiculous?
I guess that's why she got shafted badly. Can't wait for when S4 puts the powerlevels out of whack with her fight just like the anime did with Deku & Bakugou vs AM.

From Gentles channel

Yeah man, prisms are fucking voodoo.
Newton explained all this shit way back when he wrote Opticks

I hope you’re patient

still not subscribing

Stick to fanfiction my dude. More self indulgence that way.

Nice

Through the subreddit I presume. No reason for Yonkou to do a spoiler stream this time, anyway.

You're going to be disappointed.

>the subreddit

What is the appeal of todomomo? I get every other ship except this. Is this also self insert?

Hori, you cock teaser fuck. Why set up all these relationships and then forget about them?

cuz of aizawa's test

>Mirio will never heal all your pain
why live

He didn't set it up.

shonen

Spoilers
>festival day with gentle and la brava being arrested before they can break into UA
>mirio buys eri melon bread
>general studies prepared a standup routine and it bombs
>class B is doing a play and it bombs
>class A does their song
>shinsou asks to speak to bakugou
>we see gentle and la brava in cells in tartarus