Reminder that sitewide freeleech ends in a day

What shows have you gotten so far?

I am literally in the top 1% of raw download on AB

Top 6% of upload

Over a million yen doing nothing

I don't give a fuck about freeleech I download whatever I want whenever I want.

I even delete some stuff immediately and pay off the hit & run

deactivated account, no hdd space

Captain Harlock. I've found most things I wanted elsewhere.

None, everything I ever normally want to download is usually freeleech on atleast one of the available torrents.

>torrents uploaded 2
>posts made 27
disgusting

>not downloading more memory

Nice blog.

What do I need to put to be accepted? I was honest and knowledgeable last time and not accepted. Should I link my mal?

>>torrents uploaded 2

Sorry for not uploading Donkey Kong 64 in three different formats or some retarded shit

Or some manga in every "compressed" and "uncompressed" format possible.

>Should I link my mal?
Found the problem.

>y'all mind if I...
>UPLOAD THE ENTIRETY OF ONE PIECE AS TIFF's

I saw people saying not to, saying it would immediately be declined last time, so I didn't put it. What should I do? I have good ratios at other places.

its ok. just accept that youre a leech who doesnt really provide anything to the community since a seedbox does a better job at what youre doing.

meant for

Stop using a name like a retard, maybe they can smell it.

>having a mal account
May as well not apply, you retard.

I just answered every non-optional question in not less than 3 sentences and I got accepted the very next day.

>application been open for almost 3 fucking months now
>people still too retarded to get it right
i seriously hope they close them for good this time. goddamn pathetic.

So I should not link one?

If you have lurked enough you can get in on the first try.

I was hoping someone would have uploaded the UHD Bluray release of Cardcaptor Sakura. Would have been a good freeleech torrent.

Why are they keep opening the fucking applications so often anyway? It's really quite weird from the perspective of a private tracker.

Thanks for that. Hope it works for me.

Nothing, because I haven't even used the site since I got in last Christmas. I just wanted an account as backup incase nyaa or horriblesubs goes down in the future.

>so often
it was closed for like 2 years. no clue what youre on about. the problem isnt how often they are open, but for how long. theyve probably rejected every single person like 5 times by now;

>namefagging
I'm glad you didn't get in

mfw I got publicly invited from some thread on Sup Forums in 2013 and never got caught or banned

Eh

I know that they have been closed for 2 years at least, but in the last few months they were opening the applications too many times.

i dont think you understand how this works. the application process has been open ever since december. it was never closed. they arent reopening anything. applications were gone for 2 years and then 3 months ago they opened them. RED lets you apply 24/7, 365 days a year, but at least their interview process is completely ridiculous. if AB wants to go that route they should make the interview harder.

>not being /pure/

Continuing to use the site as normal because I have enough buffer to last a lifetime already

They close the applications from time to time to deal with the applied people, then re-open them, that's what I'm talking about. I agree with making the process harder, it's too easy in its current state.

with the amount of ratio plus bp I have I think I will never, ever have to worry.
But I'll also download the first thing someone tells me to.

Eschatology is a good album, I recommend you check it out.

>private tracker when nyaa exists

Same except I invited a bunch of people from Sup Forums and I got away with it lmao

>lmao
Fuck off.

>tfw raw ratio is trash

I'll stay thanks ;))

based

EXCLUSIVELY FOR ANIMEBYTES

You sure that exists? As far as I know it's a 4K remaster but still 1080p so it's probably on regular BD.

No seriously. I'm not that user, but you need to kill yourself. Don't ask questions, just do it.

Fuck off

I have 2 invites. Give me (you)s

(you)

@168851686
no ;^)

delet this

I'll bite

[email protected]

>there are people who browse Sup Forums and not on AB already

I can't download anything cause I download Orange Road and forgot where I saved it.

How much compensation will I receive if I joined this autistic rules club?

Anything from the days before 1080p was standard I've already watched, downloaded, or don't care about. I can freeleech pretty much any anime I want to see whenever I want. I'm using this time to download music.

Fuck them

>being a private commie cuck

How long were your answers?

>implying it isn't a gathering place for elite patricians
S O U R G R A P E S

>I was honest and knowledgeable last time and not accepted
They explain to you which answers need to be fixed.

Really sounds like you didn't give a shit.

I have no HDD space to take advantage of it. I only downloaded Fafner DA.

>global rule 11
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
Fuck off with your shitty site.

Same. The question is; my account wont get deactivated so long I log in every month even without downloading anything right?

>Fafner DA
Is this show as good as its OP?

not him but dead aggressor is quite painful to get through. its first half is incredibly slowly paced, the cgi looks like dogshit and, due to the early stages of digital art, the hirai face is really painful to look at. right of left is one of the best specials of the 2000s, though, and exodus is bar none the best mecha show of the last 20 years.

>downloaded the 50gb Patlabor torrent
>no subs
>the only subs I found have to be retimed to work if they sync at all

princess kaguya, gundam 0080: war in the pocket, omae umasou da na and kaiba
just finished kaiba, im empty inside

wait till you finish kaguya for more emptiness