Raildex

What are your favourite OSTs from Raildex and why? For me it's either Saikyu no nanori because it reminds me of how pic related dominated Awaki. But i love Tsuiki Genten too. I mean it is a genius theme. Combining techno with choir, new and old, and it sounds amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDgh7TtFEag
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ3I-eoRlS8
youtube.com/watch?v=7hNzT9WUJtw
youtube.com/watch?v=o7r-evcTueI
youtube.com/watch?v=fLzWzpMdS64
youtube.com/watch?v=A0A43kvl5lk
youtube.com/watch?v=mupI8boXZe4
youtu.be/p2EKQQwgmqs
youtube.com/watch?v=tv1HVa8oqDo
youtube.com/watch?v=rrLORucmFvE
twitter.com/ponchohibi/status/966535920705925120
twitter.com/mikotoruin/status/966609833221697536
twitter.com/ponchohibi/status/966613937532764162
twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/966619351884357632
youtube.com/watch?v=3JlgMdeXcuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

Iuchi Maiko is the true waifu of this series.

Index 1
youtube.com/watch?v=fDgh7TtFEag

Index 2
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ3I-eoRlS8

Railgun 1
youtube.com/watch?v=7hNzT9WUJtw

Railgun S
youtube.com/watch?v=o7r-evcTueI

Endymion
Innocentius
Cannot find this on Jewtube, but I have it downloaded

Might have to change my answer on Endymion to Sumer no Ziggurat

>TouMAD

I really wish I could understand what was said in the event because it seen like it is pretty interesting?

Lelouch seems to not live his life correctly

In the event, Lelouch remember back to went he kill Euphemia. Can someone tell me the reason why?

We need more crossovers with TouMAN punching people.

If you watch Code Geass, it would be pretty clean that what Lelouch does in there would never look right in Touma's eyes. Also in Touma's eyes, Suzaku would not look like he living his life correctly.

If Touma was around back then, it could have been prevented.

I really want to know what kind of speak Touma give to Lelouch.

Yet I guess that would without a doubt made Lelouch remember about Euphemia.

Who would you want Touma to punch?

Slaves.

Does I've Sound still exist?

Me

He's just saying SoGeBu.

We are living in the timeline where S3 of Index and S3 of Geass will be airing at the same time.

Index
youtube.com/watch?v=fLzWzpMdS64

youtube.com/watch?v=A0A43kvl5lk

Railgun
youtube.com/watch?v=mupI8boXZe4

youtu.be/p2EKQQwgmqs

Endymion
youtube.com/watch?v=tv1HVa8oqDo

Can't wait for S3's tracks.

>Lelouch doesn't want to use Geass on Touma because he doesn't want to use it on a friend
>flashes back to Euphemia's massacre
;_;

Sokki Genten is honestly my favorite OST. Great mix of a choir (reminds of O Fortuna honestly, funky techno beats, and electric guitar.

He remembers using Geass on Euphemia to emphasize the point that he doesn't want to use Geass on a friend (Touma).

Lelouch and Touma scene from Super Robot Wars

1/4

Kiritsugu Emiya is currently the 'most punchable', as far as I know.
>Touman mad at Lelouch for using chess metaphors to objectivize people and feel less guilt, for hiding his identity and not forming genuine connections and for calculating lives
>mad at Suzaku for being delusional in general

2/4

Can you translate the ENTIRE scenario?: youtube.com/watch?v=rrLORucmFvE

3/4

4/4

Tell that to JoShi Sh06akusei

Anymore interesting interactions in the crossover?

The day that a Fate/Raildex crossover happens is the day these threads become legitimately unusable

So what was Touma mad about?

>Lelouch: I have a dream
>Touma: No fuck your dream

Speaking about socks....
Nogi (Astral-Buddy mangaka) won't make mistakes as Hibipon (VO mangaka)

Hibipon:
twitter.com/ponchohibi/status/966535920705925120
twitter.com/mikotoruin/status/966609833221697536
twitter.com/ponchohibi/status/966613937532764162
Nogi:
twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/966619351884357632

Kamachi/his intern lurking /a?

Wait why the fuck is lelouch in this screenshot

Virtual-On means we /m/ now, /m/ means we SRW now.

>Kiritsugu Emiya is currently the 'most punchable', as far as I know.
>not EMIYA Alter, EMIYA Assassin and Archer EMIYA

Now I want a crossover volume to celebrate season 3 of both series

Why Suzaku? What does Touma expect him to do?

What do we have to do to get a blue Kamachi in here? We already had mamare and tattun so surely meme magick can make that come true too.

Kinda nice how these artists are helping each other.

Probably just some random nips lurking, then going to officials twitter pages and telling them about it.
Also, fuck them, loose socks are the best!

Suzaku is kind of a suicidal, self deceiving wreck, you know

Does anyone know if Js06 is planning on translating the Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-on Drama CD at some point?

I was making a joke, I didn't play the thing.

Is it okay?

Zero Two.

I wanna super pet that cat.

What do you have against EMIYA user? He lived his life correctly and became a janitor of justice.

This is what I can gather from reading the Chinese sites. I'm just going to translate what I found on the climax.
Lelouche, Touma and a few others are pulled to some world and Lelouche wants IB for some reason. Towards the end Lelouche asks Touma to accompany him back to his world, Touma refuses. Lelouche then uses the Geass on Mikoto who was able to resist it because she has experience with these kinds of things. Lelouche calls Karen to use her mech to force Mikoto, Kuroko and Index pass the gate and prevent them from returning. Lelouche will then battle it out with Touma.

Lelouche gets beaten. He remembers how he lost control of the Geass and Euphie's death. Touma wants to know why he wants IB, but Lelouche doesn't tell him. CC explains that Lelouche wants it to erase his past mistakes. Lelouche shouts that he didn't regret that one bit, that on the day he received the Geass he was prepared to shoulder all the sins that comes along with it. He wants IB to battle other Geass users, to lead Japan, because he is the savior of Japan.
Touma shouts "Zerooooooooooooooooooooo!" Then punched Lelouche in the face breaking his helmet.
Touma smiles " At last, I can see your face."
Touma: "I don't know how the power of the Geass has trapped you, but whatever the reason maybe, the fact that you betrayed Index who fought alongside you does not change."
Lelouche: "I..."
Touma: "But even so, you are still my friend!"

"Even if you betrayed me, I do not think the bond between us is lost. And...you are not that weak a guy, Zero!"
"I've encountered many espers and magicians, those who use their powers for themselves, those who use it for others, those that are good and those that are unforgivable..."
"...even if its a sin! Even if it's wrong! I don't care if it's some massive power or risk! you are not a guy that will lose to something like this! There's no way you can't go on without me! It's different from that time when you turned 1% into 100%, you who shoulders the burden of so many lives contains that power my one million, no two million folds!"
"If you ever feel crushed by that burden... then remember! The me inside of you will punch you back to your senses no matter how many times it takes!"
CC says the world is crumbling and urges the two of them to quickly battle it out.

"Let's finish this, Kamijou Touma!"
"Zero, you are trapped by an illusion... so I will destroy that illusion of yours!"
Touma battles Lelouche, in the end Touma wins by a sliver of health, with his mech mostly destroyed.
"Heh, it appears I'm not used to dealing with someone like you after all."

Touma asks Lelouche what he intends to do with his right hand. Lelouche at first says he wants to erase the possibility of the Geass, then he admits...

"I will not make the same mistake again...Like using my Geass on a friend."
Lelouche and CC returns to their original world.
CC asks "Are you sure you wanted Imagine Breaker and not Kamijou Touma himself?"
Lelouche does not reply.

"After making enemies out of your friend and even your sister, what you wanted was not the power to erase your past mistakes, but something that can support you as you move forward to the future, no?"
"Are you lonely, boy? Is having Karen and myself around not enough for you?"
Lelouche laughs.
"Who do you think I am!? I'm Zero, one who destroys the world and creates it anew! No one can stop me! I will continue my reign! Continue to move forward on my own feet, with my own power!"

Nice, thanks, man.

>"If you ever feel crushed by that burden... then remember! The me inside of you will punch you back to your senses no matter how many times it takes!"
>"After making enemies out of your friend and even your sister, what you wanted was not the power to erase your past mistakes, but something that can support you as you move forward to the future, no?"
Welp, it's not like I was looking for a new homoship, but I'll take it

>having a favorite soundtrack piece
grow up

Kek

If you’ll take something that vague, then I guess you can’t be helped.

>because she has experience with these kinds of things
So Geass here is also just moving brain moisture like Misaki's Mental Out.

Misaki a pile of shit

Not necessarily. There's no reason why Mikoto's powers would have any effect on her brain fluids, so her resistance to Mental Out can only come from directly fixing the altered signals in her brain. That method should work against any form of mind control.

>That method should work against any form of mind control.
What about Demon mind control?

Misaki's power does work by altering electrical signals though, just indirectly. She alters the conductive efficiency of the fluid in the brain to alter the flow of electricity. That's why Mikoto's power still protects her.

Arbitrary

Misaka Nutkoto

>yfw Mikoto dropped her Mental Out barrier in NT18 and is now vulnerable to all kinds of mind control
Mikotozon soon.

Not quite. Mikoto's defense came from subconsciously rejecting Misaki. She was able to drop the defense by trusting her. Presumably it still functions against other people that she doesn't trust.

That's exactly what I mean. Mikoto has no way of avoiding Mental Out's direct effect that changes her brain fluids, but she can keep those changes from messing with the electrical signals because she has full control there.

I guess that's probably why Misaki's power still hurts when she uses it on her.

Geass is just giving people seizures creating brain damage via bright light shaped like a bird from the Geass users eyes allowing for the target to be momentarily impaired to follow commands. It's like that one esper from Cold Case whose only obvious application of his power was to cause heart attacks.

He could do more than that though. He could manipulate ionic exchange to fuck up electronics and stuff as well.

I guess Mikoto could probably replicate his power if she wanted.

JC Staff are horrible artists, they always draw the characters with super thin limbs and low-budget models

What is going on here? Is that using the wrong socks with winter uniform? Is it fanart or official?

Who looking forward to seeing her get mutilated over and over again? I going to laugh when Muginofaggots get triggered.

To be fair, this is the case with its source material.

>Muginofaggots
Are there any?

Back to the grave with you, Frenda

I think the reasoning is that if Mikoto is successfully mind controlled, if she is still conscious, she should be able to apply her ability and manually override the mind control with electric signals of her own.

Yeah, but sometimes they do it just right and it makes my dick go wild

I want to be mean to Himegami

Official artist for the Index Virtual-On manga incorrectly gave winter uniform Misaka loose socks, the Astral Buddy artist is giving him advice or something.

My favorite theme is Kakine vs Accelerator from the future season 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=3JlgMdeXcuI

Also Zankokuna Genjitsu is going to be reused for the O MY BLACKWINGS scene at the end of the fight. I just fucking know it.

There are at least 3-4 vocal people who fall over themselves trying to claim Mugino did nothing wrong and think she didn't deserve to die who get angry when someone suggests otherwise.

>A Shiage tripfag
New low.

And you're one of those angery frendafags, right?

In that one scene where Himegami *dies*, the moment where she comes back with a huge inhale of air is disturbingly hot and I don't know why.

Did I mention Frenda? I happen to like Hamazura and just think he would've been better off if he killed her in revenge.

Last one

Cool shit, thanks user

And don't come back.

Wouldn't Lelouche be more like a Level 3 Measure Heart or Misaki?