SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN BERSERK

SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN BERSERK
SHE'S UNRETARDED NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's still used goods though.

The patrician choice is clearly Shireke, everyone knows that, but still.

nnnice

*Farnese

>not Jill
kysu

Why settle for one?

>Shitmaru watermark
Please tell me where you found the scan so I can blacklist that site

>Tfw you've been waiting on this moment since the 90's
I MADE IT ANONS. I literally went through college, got married had KIDS and was finally about to drop berserk for good but I stuck in. WE FUCKIN MADE IT LADS!!!!

3 chapter of Griffith and friends then hiatus incoming

Don't you wish that evil on me user. I will never forgive you

WHY DID YOU SPOIL IT TO ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'M LEGITIMATELY MAD
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>being this much of a manhoe.

You'll get griffith and you'll like it

This almost feels unreal. It doesn’t even seem that long ago we got off the boat and now casca has finally healed. The end of berserk will come before we know it.

there are anons who died before ever seeing the party get off the boat and Casca being cured
I feel a profound sadness

Now all that's left is for Guts to beat the shit out of Griffith so that this story can end already.

It will be revealed that she was the one behind the eclipse and everything that happened was because everything didn’t go exactly as planned.

ALRIGHT LADS BETS ARE ON! WHAT ARE HER FIRST WORDS GOING TO BE?

>Griffith

Now we find out that skull knight was the one who made her retarded after the eclipse because of her baby. Look at the design of her heart.

What if the first things she remembers is taking Griffith's dick and the first thing she tells Guts is "worth it"

>Comes to a Berserk thread
>Didn't expect spoilers
Good job lad, welcome to Sup Forums
NO! I WILL RESIST!(Pic related)
I know user, my brother passed before they did too, and he's the one who put me on to Berserk. It still hurts

You are retarded.

Nigger I will kill you

IS IN THE FUCKING FRON PAGE YOU FUCKING CUNTS

FUCK YOU

GET AIDS

I'm still hoping Serpico gets over the incest thing and goes for it

Was he ever attracted to her tho?

>Getting cucked by the catalog
Get fucked newfag

Stay mad, faggot.

>um, excuse me gatsu but who do you think you are forcing me to be sane again? I CHOSE to be retarded. I didn't want to remember the time my lord and savior had his demon horde rape me. Thanks for nothing, I'll kill myself now.

>Gattsu
delete yourself.

>the light dwelling in her eyes
>at last, casca...

you knew it was gonna happen anyway faggot

>still no hiatus
What is going on ?
Did miura find the fire again? Is his passion back?

translation when

what is it, 4 chapters in the past year? he's at like lightning speed compared to the last 5 years

m.imgur.com/r/ Berserk/knzxM

With the next one, it will be 4 chapters IN A ROW

thanks my dearest user

>Skull Knight has thorns on his shield
>Casca has thorns on the mental representation of her heart, which clearly symbolize that she's gone through some shit and will have to bear the pain of it living
>HURRRR SKULL KNIGHT MADE HER REATAR

the absolute state of Sup Forums

>guts fucks her too hard
>retarded again

This is objectively one of the greatest moments in the history of Berserk, but it goes beyond that, it's a before and after for the manga industry too. Most anons are very young to understand, but the impact that this chapter made not only on the fanbase but in the industry as well, can't be put into words.

After all these years I have followed the series it's finally happening and I am fucking crying right now..

;_;

YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF HOMO FAGGOT SHIT FUCK YOU FUCKING SPOILED ME I HAVENT READ BERSERK IN FUCKING YEARS AND THEN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO JUST SPOIL THE MOST FUCKING IMPORTANT FUCKING SHIT FUCK PLOT POINT IN CAPS?! IN MOTHERFUCKING CAPS?!?!?!? HOLY FUCK YOU RUINED YEEEEARS OF MY LIFE YOU MOTHERFUCKER DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR WAIFUS ROT IN HELL

woke up to cuck him again lol

This is such a touching chapter. Finally something monumental happened! I'm about to cry. Please don't fuck this up, Miura!

No joke I would give the entire extended cast they've picked up since the Eclipse just to get his smile back.

She still looks retarded

Grumpy Jii-san...

What if Berserk ends like Gunsmith Cats Burst so that mind controlled Casca ends up following Griffith in the end?

Time for another boat ride

Boy oh boy I sure can't wait.

inb4 Casca dies in a few chapters
Do it Miura

Okay but a boat ride where Guts and Casca have to reconcile the fucking years that she's lost? I'm fine with that compared to seaweed pirates and not old gods.made of spaghet.

>Guts and Casca have to reconcile the fucking years that she's lost
>several months of non-stop passionate loving

Nect chapter is going to have panel by panel slow movement and end with one word to milk this moment as much as possible.

DO NOT OPEN THIS

I don't get it. What exactly unretarded her? Why were the magical girl and a holy knight larper needed?

Next chapter: Skully's prophecy comes to pass.
Caska blames Guts for everything and kills herself.

Miura is brutally killed the next day.

This, unironically.

Did u rike it?

Won't happen
[Spoiler] r-right [/spoiler]

yfw when you were old enough to remember when Casca the cunt became Casca the retard.

It happening would be the fastest way to advance the plot, so I wouldn't mind.

what prophecy?

Dude, I was five years old back then.

Casca very clearly cares about Guts still and recognises that even if he's become dangerous and animalistic he still loves her and would die to protect her.

She's not going to hate him, she's going to hate herself - and that's going to cause her to push him away. I could honestly see her deciding to stay on the island because she can't bear to be near him and is only able to wallow in her misery and trauma, thinking of everyone who died for her, what happened to her and her child, and the pain Guts went through and how it reminds her of her own.

And then Farnesse manages to drag her out of it and they run to the boat just as it's lifting anchor, with her dashing up the dock and leaping into his embrace as he jumps overboard to her.

>yfw Farnesse uses her own experience dealing with her revulsion at her own shortcomings and the way the people she cared about suffered for it and her time essentially acting as Potato!Casca's onee-san to comfort her

God I want to see them interact so fucking badly.

ooohhhh oooohhh i'm genuinely excited

>Inb4 Caska becomes a dyke.

I've been staying up late the last few nights going through feels threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. This chapter has been both the saddest and most satisfying thing I've read yet.

>she actually remembers everything she's been through in those ~5 years

i hope farnese wins gutsbowl

when is the next chapter coming out? next month or next year?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The wait is finally over! We fucking made it boys!

Whered her jaw go? And ya op thanks for being a spoiling cuck

remember the boat boys,
just cause you stick something back doesn't mean it will ever be the same

As good as this is, the next thing she says will probably break gut's heart.

Screenshot this post.

Caska will meet Guts and they won't talk it out.

casca won't remember the eclipse, screencap this.
he'll just search for griffith's dick again.

>Mmost probably there was more than one user that were born after casca got retarded and died before she was cured

>implying she got cured
what if the last panel is her waking up in the boat of delusions

Finally a place to post my berserk memes.

On the left here you see the ending to Berserk. Notice how minimalistic it is, essentially empty. This reflects the probability that Miura will finish the series before dying.

In this image we see Guts finally defeating Griffith. Notice the explicit lack of detail, as if the series will never reach this point. Marvelous.

>Her first words
>Guts, you... cuck

anons pls tell me that they're gonna love each other again
tell me that love will win

They never did. Just sexually comforted each other once.

if you don't read it after all those years, you have no right to complain, fag

How can people still get this wrong when this chapter basically spelled it out?
What SK meant by this was that she might not want to remember and have to live with the painful memories and deal with the death of everyone. This has nothing to do with caska turning on guts, blaming him for what happened, or siding with Griffith. You fucking idiot, you goddamn moron.

>it can only be what I see in it and not any other way
Contain your autism

Neck yourself

Judeau was a true hero.

Yes I did, Miura.
I litetaly cried out of joy when I finished reading the raws.

>I’m happy to see you cry for me at the very end
Just kill me already.

When it’s that obvious yes.

kek just die my man, it must be terrible to be braindead

But she looks more retarded than ever.