Darling in the FranXX

>disgusting pink hair
>freaky horns on her head
>abysmal 'cute monster girl' fangs
>fat ugly face
>kisses a guy she literally just met-a total slut
>probably stinks
>named after literal shit

I knew Sup Forums had shit taste but damn.

She's the abrasive loudmouthed slut, of course Sup Forums has to pick her to win because they are contrarians and/or self insert betas who love femdom. Hopefully Ichigo wins.

Ichigo is the choice of beta cucks, though.

Wrong. Ichigo is feminine while displaying a strong character. 02 acts like an American whore.

With a beta cuck like hiro Zero 2 and Ichigo should NTR him and turn it into a yuri.
Goddam I hate beta cuck autistic MC's, prob because it reminds me of myself I guess. Anyway much prefer alphas, chads or even Gary Stu/ Mary Sue MCs than fucking betas

02fags on suicide watch HAHA

>strong character
>cries a lot
>can't tell MC how she feels
>unfocused during combat
>constantly rescued by best girl

Hopefully BASED Zorome cucks Hiro like the bitch he is

She's a girl so it's natural for her to act feminine and insecure. You're just further showing that you love disgusting sluts who go through dozens of guys like the std klaxosaur AIDS ridden monster that 02 is.

Where did Hiro touch you, user?

>named after literal shit
kek, never put that together until now

>implying hiro the cuck has the balls to touch anyone without needing consent first

Ichigo please, you're bad at being a bully. And piloting. And being a leader. And expressing your feelings. And getting the strong and thick Hiro dick. And a lot of things, really.

You know, you could stop being an autistic beta cuck with some self-improvement. Barring that, suicide.

Right in the sphincter user. But only bcause 02 ordered him to.

Nah I'm quite happy being a beta cuck and bitching about it on Sup Forums

Just don't like them as the MCs in the anime I watch

Typical 02fag. As soon as someone insults your 'goddess' you get on the defensive and start accusing them of being an ichicuck. 02 is a shit character with little to no substance

Strelizia's choreographies are made by Hiro

>Goddam I hate beta cuck autistic MC's, prob because it reminds me of myself I guess.
Someone is honest at least.

/u/fags are beta cuck confirmed.

And? Your point being?

If you throw a bitchfit at them existing in your anime because they remind you of yourself, you aren't happy being a beta cuck. You're just lazy.

You're just afraid of looking like a bitch next to someone like her. Because you are insecure in your manhood.

Why the fuck is this not surpassing Gurren Lagann yet? Why is Gurren Lagann still much better than this shit?

Ichigofag tears are delicious

BULLIES BTFO

worst anime of the season

Man Ichigofags are really mad today.

I actually wonder if this translates into him having some hand-to-hand capabilities.

I LOVE IT

I have 0 faith left for the writing of this show. I hope it give a nice trainwreck worthy of memes at least

>beach episode
Actually makes me think

Is DarliFra a Guilty Crown of the season?

It is the Re:Zero of this season, cancerous as fuck, but this time it is a flop which make it even more ridiculous

It's also a facsimile of better anime, including Guilty Crown

BEST BOY

>falseflagging this hard
You 02/yurifags are pathetic

But Darling is already number 2 on sales.

>Re:Zero
>flop
user I agree that it got worse towards the end but saying it floped is just not true.

Been waiting for this to happen for a LOOOONG time

c/u/cks hate themselves so much, it's hilarious.

Darling is a literal flop under Fateshit and Kyoanishit and the only people that like it are the underage crossboarders that come here to talk about their seasonal waifubait crush

You too

>under Fateshit and Kyoanishit
Well it isn't that easy to top both the ultimate cashcow franchise and the ulitmate meme studio.

Those are flops too, Darling can't even top flops

>betacuck mc that is "special"
>waifu bait monster girl
>generic mecha ripoff
>power of friendship/love tier power-ups
>shipping faggotry
>literal beach ep this week
And Sup Forums supposedly hates shonen. Really makes me think.

Can confirm, I am Sup Forums and I hate shonen.

Is "shonen" the forced shitpost of the week? Why do people even think shonen is a bad hting

14 year olds who probably unironically like stuff written by Mari Okada.

>retards mad there's no pegging
>retards mad there's no NTR
>retards mad someone is not the spider
>retards mad someone is not evil
>retards mad their retarded theories were not real afterall
>retards mad at episode 6
>retards mad at episode 7
Every single week. I'm fucking loving it.
Hope ep7 is actually just a SoL beach episode so they drop this show for real now.

It's literally one guy who doesn't even know what shonen means.

Episode 6 was just episode 4 done worse.

Most people that like FranXX are 14 year olds who still don't know how sex works so they find it deep

Because show started incredibly cliche, but people were deluding themselves believing it will go somewhere the premise it introduced and would be more than what it appeared to be.

In the end it turned out exactly what it appeared to be - cliche formulaic shounen show for children. Que we even have Beach episode now. Just missing onsen, training ark and tournament.

It is shounen.

So it's like TTGL then?

Darling is cute.

Kiznaiver is unironically better in every aspect than Franxx

Zero TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>t. Sup Forums

No
ITAI

>but people were deluding themselves
It's not the series fault that people are retarded.

Yes, as is most anime. Don't know why people use it as a buzzword when most beloved series from ages past were also Shonen.

This show has this weird duality where half the viewers want something fun like TTGL, and the other half seem to want some cringey edgefest like Mirai Nikki or some garbage.

Fuck people acting like EP 6 was some weird sudden out of place episode when if anything that would be episode 5, which I didn't really think was anything special, probably 3rd best EP after 4 and 6.

FranXX should only be compared to other trash

Why is she so cute?

>kiznaiver
>not a mess of a show
Honestly the best thing to come out of it was the OP.

Strelizia!

02 is too pure for this world
>already intense negative shilling from just a PV
will these salty ntrfags ever leave us alone after being btfo so many times?

>seem to want some cringey edgefest like Mirai Nikki or some garbage.
If you're talking about the people who wanted one or two deaths, you wasted your post.

>***,733位/**1,055位 (***,603 pt) [*,*12予約] 2018/04/25 ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
>***,839位/***,701位 (***,959 pt) [*,*13予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1
Truly the Flip Floppers of our generation.

BTFO

>this autist again
This will never be true and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change that. Kiznaiver was terrible. Did you see yourself on one of them or what? It's the only way I could see someone so obssesed with such a forgettable show.

Nice samefag.

It's the lowest it has ranked yet.

Probably not. It usually only happens when the control scheme is a mocap sort of thing like Star Driver or G Gundam.

Thanks!

No wonder after such a shitty episode.

I'm actually curious about what Hiro wanted to tell 02. I don't think he has blushed this much except when he met her.

You autists actually make Reddit look good how much you morons praise this garbage ass show.

But reddit defends it to death too.

Good, go back and stay there then.

This.

>Sup Forums considers this cute

>knowing what reddit likes or not likes

faggots

Shouldn't you be back on Reddit telling them to hate it?

Sup Forums considers her an angel, darling

Speak for yourself.

Shitty version of gundamn but you beta cucks love this garbage trash.

An user told me.

I don't give a shit, I don't change waifus.

Strelizia's choreographies are made by Hiro.
Yes. Also, Hiro was a boy once known as a prodigy and he always got awesome tier results in each training. He has been training hard every day.

You don't have to change waifus to find her a good girl.

I kinda like this about him. Even without possible demi-oni shit buffing him later down the show he's just an autistically hard-working pilot who achieved his level of mastery on his own.

I don't see it.

Yep, and the rest of the shitters sit around talking about him.

002 >>> Ichigo

Ichigofags can rage all they want, but they won't change this fact.

Mitsurushit wasn't lying when He said this.

Here's the typeset.

And if anyone is around to translate I'm looking at doing this one too.

ichigo is cute, but 02 is also extremely cute. id fuck them all