Did Seyia go LGBTQ+?

What?

Why is Seiya a woman?

AU where the bronzes are girls, don't worry about it

>Manga colors
*puke*

a milo lo haria pedazos

This is saintia sho, right?

Does this mean that its gonna have an anime?

Yeah, it was announced ages ago but Toei finally releases another promotional poster

Ain't this happening while Sanctuary is happening though? at least in the beginning? So the regular bronzes still exist.

The bronze saints still exist so they save the day while the new heroines are involved on shit nobody cares but spend most of their time fawning over the gold saints

>Did Seyia go LGBTQ+?

>Gold saints occupied almost the entire poster
>Saintias on their foot, watching on awe
This is an accurate representation of the manga

Ooooooh, so this is the superultragoldwank spinoff the everyone hates.

Certainly Sup Forums will have a field day with this one.

I think it'll be Omega 2.0, SSfags vs waifufags and the latter will yse cancerous arguments like misogyny and nostalgia

As a mexican born in the 80s, i am so gonna enjoy the flamewars.

I stick to my theory that the entire plot of ND is Hades's overconvoluted ploy to get Seiya's butthole.

>brassiere armour
>big hair

MY DICK

>Omega threads
>Spics
>OH GOD GEMINI ISN'T ALL POWERFUL AND ISN'T TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE SANCTUARY, NOT MUH
>my goldo sign wasn't treated properly and Kurumada hasn't given me wank properly yet either that's why this shit will never get more than a season
>Tumblrfags
>The series is relevant now because someone defied the mask law, SS getting with the times, DEAL WITH IT
>Yuna hasn't beaten two gold saints by herself. Oh my I can't even, I am literally shaking right now

shaka or saga, who wins?

Qué buena broma, chico.

Saont Seiya Omega? More like Saint Seiya Tumblr

Interested here. Probably will read, but I have to finish Soul of Gold and Episode G first.

I may end up re-reading the classic again. I always re-read the classic from time to time. There is some sort of fun charm in it.

>Saont

Persephone going yandere and try to kill Seiya when?