Masamune-kun no Revenge

>maid on the cover
it's over yoshino won

Aki a shit

AKIFAGS BTFO

God best girls just keep winning and winning and winning. 2018 has been a great year so far.

She can't even smile, let alone winning kek.

Dump it you fuck.

>Akifags
>in charge of picking the best girl
OH NONONONONONONONO

You know what? There is a special feeling you feel when you follow three entirely separate series and yet still manage to back the winning girl in all three of them. Truly this puts a smile on my face like no other. Yoshino's win is all but confirmed.

The holy trinity.

>>maid on the cover
>it's over yoshino won
what is this logic it is not the last chapter
do not forget that Aki has to ask for a sevice in the last chapter so it makes sense and
Aki was on the cover the last chapter

Megumi was always going to win
Kei and Yoshino managed to steal MC so they get props

this cover was visible since last month on the cover of the last chapter with Aki

What's with this magazine? They can't put anything on the cover but Masamune-kun.

That depends. Logically it's going towards bad end from my Eroge XP.

If the mangaka's the kinda guy who would choose dickbowl winrars by popularity, Aki should win. If it's a shomin sample kinda guy, then the 1st girl will win no matter how shit. If it's Ichigo 100%, who the fug noes? If it's oreimo... MC will fug his mom. It's obvious this isn't a harem that's for sure.

WTF where's the dump?

>Sabotages Aki's budding childhood romance
>Something Aki never fully recovers from
>Boy turns up again
>She steals him

How does she get away with this?

By being cute, according to waifufags' logic.

Usual place

I get ntrfags are happy.

Best girls get away with everything.

>sabotages
you mean she helped the MC to become fit

This. Maid's been a far more positive influence on MC's life than Aki has ever been. Aki's only influenced him to get fatter and cut his own lifespan short through diabetes and obesity and possible future heart disease. Maid saved him all that trouble, turned him /fit/ and is now teaching him love. She's the one doing him the favor.

Neko is best girl but I'm happy Yoshino won over worst girl Aki.

>Aki gets cover
>"hahahaha Aki won get fucked maidfags"

>Yoshino gets cover
>"i-it means nothing, it's not the last chapter"

The ABSOLUTE state of Akitards.

Agreed.

>cancer-kun and his reddit pals are not here yet
>thread is mostly comfy

Proof that Akitards are the only cancer in the fanbase.

But I've seen nothing but shitposts in this thread?

I'm just waiting for the dump

Can't stop winning

It's about time first cover girls start losing. It's too predictable if they always win.

If the maid really won then I might as well pick this manga back up and start reading it again just for the amusement of seeing Aikishit getting btfo,

Yoshino is truly the best girl. Nobody else can compete.

>Dem Yoshino's legs.

What dump? There is no chapter translated nor new raw yet.

Isn't this from the new chapter?

Sometimes I am surprised by how pretty Neko can be in the manga.

Haha Akifags

Chihiro deseved to win. After all these years, the anti-chihiro fags are still salty of her rightful victory.

@168869614
no

he was fat as a kid so no no diabetes yet

I like neko and cancergrill from nisekoi, but I think it's bad end route now. Yoshi is evil and her fags are evil.

yes

those panels aren't from the new chapter. They're from Tiv's exhibition, just a comedy skit.

More like omake actually

>dem legs
holy fuckkkkk