Danchigai chapter 51

I may gone a bit far with the anes and imotuos.

Something something mangadex, something something archive.

Yayoi a best.

Thanks as always and remember to tell your sister you love her.

But it feels gross

She's got it so bad she'll never fall for another boy even if Haruki were to marry someone else.

>3DPD
Yeah no

So Satsuki is the twin with the boobs gene isn't she? Considering how she looks more like Mutsuki.

i am disappointed , i thought you are stanch Yayoi fag

Yayoi a cute

Ah, so Haruki's more of a specs type of person.

But my sister is not as cute as yayoi or itsuki.

If Ziploc-kun couldn't do it then no one can

Satsuki knows what's important.

>Ziploc-kun

Who?

I've rarely if ever (don't recall any at the very least) thought any series deserved an incest-end, but after binging through all the available chapters, there's just so much fluffiness and love between the two eldest, it just seems so right.

If I can have a daughter as adorable as Satsuki, I will die a happy man.

you honestly are better not knowing, it's just some poor pittiable fellow

Please do tell

So you'd follow the Mutsuki route.

Probably. They're clearly fraternal twins, so they'll likely be... uneven in that way.

Probably but this time with autism though, so double the fun.

Reminder that the imouto already won.

Why does it seem like every user in these threads is on bad terms with their sisters? Just go tell her you love her.

I want to see Haruki bring a girl home and the sisters go yandere

>the story splits in two
maybe "the story branches"?

>events taking place
events that took place

>different to
different than

>original, based
original based

>who you choose between those characters,
which of those characters you choose,

>older sister
>little sister
Either stick with the Japanese or add a "the" to the beginning of each and change the rest of the chapter to English terms.

>onee-san route
the onee-san route

>how you feel and
feel, and

>older sister x2
Also, is it actually his sister? You've been using "the" and you wouldn't typically call your sister an important friend.

>pick imouto
the imouto

Personally, I think not translating Ane/Imouto/etc. when they're just used as normal words instead of titles borders on "keikaku means plan," but I don't think it will confuse the readerbase here, so just be consistent with it.

there's more reason for someone to misunderstand if you don't use "the", which is the point of the joke

Not really. If anything, it makes it sound more like picking a person instead of an option off a list.

That's literally the whole point of the joke though?
they argue and yayoi misunderstands it as his preference for little sisters..

Just imagine. After Haruki does another girl on his bed, and then Mutsuki sleeping in his bed. Just imagine the shenanigans.

if you start saying "the imouto" it loses some of the nuance

Poor aneki naively sleeping on bed sheets full of leftover dna from strangers

At first I translated everything as "imouto" and "ane", but it started to get ridiculous by the end so I changed it to "sister" here and there, just for the sake of variety. The "English, unless it's a title" rule usually works, but I couldn't possibly do that for panels like the one in the OP.

And he doesn't say friend, he says "nakama", which is, as we all know, untranslatable to English. Maybe I'll change it to something like "important person".

I see a grown up Uzuki there

She has similar strong brocon tendencies too

Only in her headcanon which is never happening.

>chapter literally ends with Yayoi being shit

Is Bizarro actually translating danchigai?

>the younger sister is cuter

blasphemy

Uzuki is going to look like Yayoi and Satsuki will look like Mutsuki. Satsuki will be the big boobed otaku sister and Uzuki will be a tsundere prankster.

This thread needs more Yayoi love

I was thinking more that she was misinterpreting it as if Haruki were talking about her. But regardless, in the referenced pages they're clearly talking about the characters, so there's no reason to try to force ambiguity at that point.

Aneki would probably make sure she never wakes up the following day courtesy of her dinner plate specially made for her that night.

What is this?

Idk, i saved the pic from a previous thread.

Sometimes retailers get art from artists to display when something new comes out.