I finished watching Flip Flappers

I finished watching Flip Flappers.
Why did not this work hit?
I am very sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1op4t5YrC1QoCRy7pW3z0n5clS9Vi694vZbS7wByisU4/edit#heading=h.2aamwo47eeki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like Flip Floppers

Cocona was too sexy

More like Flop Flappers

>Why did not this work hit?

Because nips have shit taste.

Because it was bad

>Why did not this work hit?

>Cockona

Because you're a bad person who makes shit threads.

It didn't succeed because people have garbage taste. Look how popular Houseki no Kuni got or all the garbage people are jerking themselves off over this season. Even with the ending the way it was FF is way above average for the current decade.

Promising start, then episode 3 made it clear they just wanted to make a nonsensical Gainax anime clone and then it all fell apart near the end when it became clear the writers had no idea what they were doing. They just thought "make it super CUHRAYZEE then add lesbians, lolis, vague sexual stuff and an EPIC final boss and it'll be anime of the year".
They were wrong.

Why did not this user understand plot?

It was style over substance: the anime. It looked pretty, but it was boring and forgetable

I loved the look of it. Too bad the rest was meh.

Nips have shittest of shit taste. Flip flaps flops, daruutuo gets 9000 seasons.

At least you can watch darfran and pretend it's a cockona-only pure illusion ep that's just really fucking long.

Brainlets couldn't understand the KINO plot. Truly a shame.

AOTY 2016.

Maybe this post is bait, but rewatching this show after understanding the plot and being able to point out Mimis influence is a lot of fun.

nominative determinism

Cocona is my daughter!

YYK and CCN should have been halfsisters, this would have solved everything.

The ending was really bad. Like fucking awful. Last three episodes were a shitshow. That being said everything up to them was 11/10.

HnK was great.

Literal morons.

COCOYA

Flip Flappers was unironically a better Gainax style anime than DarliFra or anything else Trigger or Khara have worked on.

Did you feel that writer change?

The studio is not overrated.

The plot isn't difficult to understand by any stretch of the imagination, it was always Fag Fapper's weakest point. In fact it was when the plot came front and center that most everyone started shitting all over the show, because it was a shitty plot. In the end it just wasn't a very good anime.

It was a shitty anime, get over it.

Cocona's mom plot point was bs

The director was very bad and only focused on making a good visual product, but failed at everything else.

Compare this to the director of Kemono Friends, who managed to make something good out of something that looks utterly horrible.

>and only focused on making a good visual product
Have fun reading this
>docs.google.com/document/d/1op4t5YrC1QoCRy7pW3z0n5clS9Vi694vZbS7wByisU4/edit#heading=h.2aamwo47eeki

Let's be honest even if the ending wasn't shit people would still not care about it.

GenZ doesn't care for Alice in Wonderland type imagery.

Because it has such a subtle and complex plot

>At least you can watch darfran and pretend it's a cockona-only pure illusion ep that's just really fucking long.
It sucks if you pretend that because Cocona lusts after a boy and he isn't even a male form of Papika.

It is GenX's duty to teach GenZ why they should care about FliFla.
GenY will teach GenAlpha why the Babyboomers are everything that is evil and bad about the world.

Why nobody cared for generic "deep" anime with a predictable plot and 1 dimensional characters?
Atleast the spooky house episode was neat.

>with a predictable plot
Oh yeah, remember when everyone thought Nyunyu would be the final boss? Look how that turned out.

Kill yourself.

>tfw to intelligent too dislike FliFla

You have a shitty opinion, get over it.

Nips and westerners agreed that it was a shitty anime. Never bother anyone outside of Sup Forums ever again.

It's too complex for me.

>Papicum

flip flap

Read: me and myself agreed that it was a shitty anime. Never bother anyone outside of your head ever again.

Reminder that the director posted a ton of concept art on Twitter on February 14.

>he didn't get it

Character designer posted some stuff too.

OVA soon?

There was so much nothing in flip flappers such as the desert people. Big shame

Damn son, picked up.

It never managed to flap. Forever underrated.

It was good right? Then it doesn't matter if it was a hit or not don't mind the crossboarders and newfags spamming stalker shit and sales it doesn't matter, also I think it was Sup Forums aoty.

Fujo spent their money on YoI, male otaku spent their money on mobage/idolshit.

2016 was Keijo year though.
And maybe Takkyu Musume too. Have to read/watch that one.

Yuri is why