Darling in the franxx

Umi da

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DWkHWqdVMAEpsTW.jpg:large
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Foursome soon

>OH GOD OH GOD WE HAD ONE EPISODE OF ACTION OH GOD TIME FOR THE OBLIGATORY NOTHING-HAPPENS FILLER TO "COOL DOWN" THE TENSION

Dropped harder than a meteorite

Fatoshi is fucking disgusting.

This seasonal waifubait shit HAHAHAHAHA OHNONONONO

miku!

Have you literally never watched a mecha Anime before?

Yeah, with Mitsuru.

Beep beep. Out of the way, best couple coming through.

>Dropped harder than a meteorite
yeah you were at birth

Imagine being Kokoro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Futoshi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific flabby monster face. I would totally pilot with you, both as a pistil and as a person." when all she really wants to do is fuck Mitsuru again in the garden. Like seriously imagine having to be Kokoro and not only lean over in that pistil position while Futoshi flaunts his disgusting body behind you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and pimply skin, and just sit there, test after test, hour after hour, while he perfected his piloting. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his lazy attitude as everyone in the control room tells him he's LOST WEIGHT and DAMN, FUTOSHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his flabby fucking pizza face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of the angsty aloof, slick-haired, green-eyed chad for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Plantation 13. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on the rolls of his protruding stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to feed by him and to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal chefs in the previous months. And then Nana calls for another test, and you know you could go into stampede mode and kill every single person in this room before the plantation security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kokoro. You're not going to lose your reputation as the sweet girl and secret meetings with Mitsuru over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I want to marry and have many children with Ikuno

High quality episode for a high quality show

Too bad she's a lesbian.

Beach deito

>inb4 we get /ourguy/ trying to recruit them for his uprising while he sent them away from APE's eyes.

Hopefully it's not another "ichigo with a sulky face ruins every 02 and hiro moment" episode

>beach volleyball
>kokoro's kokoros
oh dear

>Lackluster "Muh power of love!" episode
>Followed by a literal fanservice, nothing happens, beach episode
DARLINGFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still trying to push this meme?

Cursed image, don't open

>just because it's a UMI DA episode doesn't mean it can't have character development and worldbuilding
you'll see.

What's the matter? Too deep for you?

Nah, she has her eyes locked in the real price now

Ladies and gentlemen: Best girl.

>Zero two with ponytail.
muh dick.

Don't ever post this again or I'll kill you

Looks one sided

Truly the most perfect sight to behold.

>beach episode.
Disappointing, there won't even be any death or NTR for me to fap to while listening to linkin park. Only such edge can be considered truly great writing for mature adults.

look at that flat board

Well, she is autistic

She look so happy. How can a girl being so perfect?

>Goro might win Ichigobowl

I'd approve of this

Muh dick

Goro better get some. Best boy is severely under-appreciated.

Will be glad once the Hirobowl shitposting ends and we can get back to discussing why both girls are perfect

She will come around, episode 6 made her realize how much Goro helps her

Maybe Goro's got a shy side when it comes to that.

>Beach episode makes up the "foreshadowing" for the next POWER OF LOVE asspull

I hope the squad of plantation 26 aren't just forgotten and never mentioned. They did a good job last episode. They deserve at least a send off.

Smug and cute.

Goodbye.

Not based fat poster

How are they so cute

>mfw trigger gave up on this show

They deserve happiness.

Just pull the trigger already.

Hopefully they'll be at the beach too :)

The anime will ultimately be about everyone finding a stable, loving, relationship. Bless Abe

When will fatso finally die so that true-angel Kokoro can ride with Man!Goro after Ichigo kills herself from all the bullying and Hiro making vows with Zero Two?

The episode where no action happened was the best episode so far.

god yes, build for anal

based abe poster is still here, hope flower-user comes back

I mean partly worried about Hiro, but he was slightly grossed out by 02's antics.

The first time she dined with them too.

It was birds the for the first half, now it's gonna be turtles.

If we don't get a shot of P26 cripple-fu with the bandaged leg in a swimsuit I'm going to molest the writers' pet parrot

Goro deserves better than an one-sided crush damn.

>Kokoro can ride with Man!Goro
This is a crack pairing if I've ever seen one.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DWkHWqdVMAEpsTW.jpg:large

Everyone missed Hiro's huge chest scar.

Why do the Mechas in this series look so fucking retarded? It's so hard to keep watching when they are just so jaringly ugly

Based Fat Jesus will save this show

umi da

Purest love

Ichigo will die and you will all feel sorry.

Exactly what I thought watching your dad fuck your uncle.

Do you like that we are getting a beach episode?

Wasn't it enough posting this in the previous thread?

02 needs a bath

Absolutely.

>Its actually a beach episode

Holy fuck. How were some of you guys so on point with this?

Wha. Episode 6 is beach episode? Well if Rahxephon can do it I can live with this.

Nah, then people will just bully her more. Her becoming a badass will shut Sup Forums up.

Take that back, Strelizia is beautiful.

Leaks.

100%. there have been mixed reaction but i’m super glad

Nope

Yes.

Episode 7* I'll see myself out.

>circlejerk thread

It was unexpected, but i'm in. Comfy is always welcome

Fuck no

I'm confused but only because I thought that Franxx's Earth is a barren wasteland

It will be an episode with lots of character development
The beach setting means more fanservice, which is also good

>High quality episode for a high quality show

You're damn right. Sand, air, nice girls, fun play, a little bit of mystery, character development and 02 with a pony-tail who is beaming joy. What more could one want ?
I look forward to this episode.
And while haters are gonna hate they can go off themselves in some dark (or not so dark) corner of the internet.

wait is the new episode out already? how do you know it’s going to be a beach episode?

I look forward to more Kokoro fanart after this.

As long as we have Hiro and 02 acting all lovey-dovey they can get away with anything.

I'm glad we'll be getting more cute HirOni moments.

Everyone likes the Mary Sue now. Great.

This. I don't hate the idea, just seems out of nowhere. Which almost makes me suspicious.

Just check the OP pic mate.

Speaks for itself.

>Ladies and gentlemen: Best girl.

Wrong girl, this one is a slut.

I don't mind it. I was expecting a SoL breather episode, didn't think they'd throw a beach episode at us though.

WHAT IS A PV

what is a pv?

An user in a previous thread lives near the beach where they filmed it. He met 02 and everything. She was in a bikini.

Bet it's in P26, not an actual beach.