Wow, this girl is really cute

Wow, this girl is really cute.
I think I'll like this show.

probably the hottest trash of 2017

I want to fug the crazy one.

Why are her jabamis so big

Um, idk what that means, but she's very cute. "hot" is a good word for it too.
She seems nice

>AHEGAO: the animation

best girl

Her face is so cute

You reminded me that I ended up buying a popuko nendoroid last night, I thought it was a dream.

>only buying one of the girls

I know, but I need to save money.
If all goes well, I'm definitely buying pipimi by next month, so long as video games don't make me go broke.

Garbage anime for disgusting virgin neckbeards and hikikomoris, i hate japan

Okay

the audience looks exactly the same though.

People who demean others for the things they enjoy simply to boast how superior their taste is are the worst kind of people.
The two shows may feature a similar concepts, but aim to do very different things, comparing them with the intention of putting down others for enjoying one over the other is quite sad, you make people end up disliking the other show due to the association with obnoxious people like yourself.
There's always room for criticism, comparison, and arguments, but when you use these opportunities to enhance your ego, you end up showing off how much of a piece of shit you are.

I had no reason to call you out tho, so I'm probably just as bad as you, ah well.

this girl is cuter

Cool copypasta, go back to r/kakegurui to circlejerk on how good this anime is and how it is superior to all other animes, and how it is "not about gambling"

This. Wish the series focused on her for a little while because the other characters were pretty boring. She seemed like the only one with a bit more depth.

And I like how openly crass she is, but that’s besides the point.

This old man is cuter.

can't believe it's finally over

>small brain: omg tits and gambling this is like kaiji but better
>galaxy brain: watch kaiji for feels and zawa, watch kakegurui for bdsm, tits and a girl with an eyepatch getting off by playing russian roulette

I can't believe this garbage is getting a s2 while Ten will never even get one

Isn't that what people do when they find something they enjoy, circle jerk about it, complain, argue, etc?
I'm just calling you out is all, this thread may have the intention with discussing Kakegurui, but I can't force people to talk about it or to not go off topic.
Do as you wish, in the end, it doesn't mean I'm not right.l about the type of person you are.

Good job trying to sound mature with the "i can't force you/it doesn't mean i'm right" etc..., too bad people are not that stupid to fall for it
Kakegurui is garbage under every aspect, from the gambles to the characters

Ten looks so good with sunglasses.

Too stupid to fall for what?
I made an observation, I mean I can't force people to like it, it's literally impossible in my position.
I made myself pretty clear.

>picking shows based on how cute the girls are

why do moefans even expect to get respect?

What's wrong with that?

Can we have one Kakegurui thread where the other show isn’t mentioned?

Man, Kaijifags are so desperate.

Back to retard

Is this a quentin original?

>these threads

Why are Kaijifags so insecure?

If you are above the age of 15, Everything.

I love both Kakegurui and Kaiji can we please stop fighting over these two and just enjoy both of them? Kakegurui has really good art, cute girls, and some interesting thrills. Kaiji is psychologically superior, has interesting art, and really good twists and turns. Both are great. Please stop fighting. I hate it!

Mind giving context instead of such a lackluster response?
I don't see anything wrong with getting interested in a show if it has cute looking girls in it and that's what initially drove your interest in watching it, but if cute girls is all you enjoy it for and nothing more, then I would agree with you.

It won't happen, but I want you to know I appreciate your words.

It's because the only thing it has is cute girls, and by only following for it shows how you're just a horny 15 y/o that jacks it to animes

>Shadman

I agree, that's a very shallow thing to like it for, but
>only following for it
That's assuming that's all what people like it for.
>It's because the only thing it has is cute girls
I think there's more to it than that, such as the enjoyable interactions between characters and their change in emotions I find very entertaining, alongside how characters try to flip situations in their favor, and how characters react in those situations.
The fact that the characters are cute is just a plus.

I honestly can't fathom all this petty damage controlling, the show is boring as shit and no one would give 2 fucks if the girls looked like Kaiji for example.

(Fuck You)
Ikishima
>The most ugly female character with an eyepatch in the history
>over excess of piercings (In her tongle is disgusting as fuck)
>Eyes of psychopath
>Shit lipstick
>Anatomically looks like a male
>Design makes her look like drug addict.
>Stupid faces
>Insane personality

Yumeko
>An insane obsession with gambling
>Stupid orgasm smiles
>A fucking marie sue as fuck
>She wants be intimidating but on reallity is annoying, unbearable and obnoxious
>If she were the antagonist in another series obviously she would be considerated like "Best girl" and "best waifu" as Kurumi, Esdeath.
Only by autistic normies, Yumeko is only an used goods waifu bait
>Edgy, psychopath, cunt.
>Muh sexy, muh breasts Yumeko is an awful character a fucking disgrace towards the hime cut archetype with ume shiraume and miyuki shiba

>try to have an enjoyable thread about Kakegurui
>People shit posting Kaiji
Consider the situation and read your post again to see how petty YOU are being.
The thread did not start with the intention of shitting on Kaiji, nor bearing any mention to it whatsoever.

Imagine typing this out and posting it with the intention of making fun of people over the internet who like a chinese flipbook production.

Could've just called them shit characters

Sup Forums isn't a hugbox for discussion

I never said it was

copypasta or not, forced meme or not, I agree with you.

>picking shows based on how cute the girls are
Literally nothing wrong with that. If you are not attracted to attractive females, or if you are but you are not comfortable with accepting that part about yourself or with being open about it, then that speaks more about your projecting of insecurities and your mental development. A good part of the enjoyment comes from the visual appear and from the life breathed into these characters by the art team and the actors after all.

Man, I wish Kakegurui wasn't so half-measure about everything in the gambles, the designs and music design are really stellar

She's the best looking Yamato Nadeshiko type in recent years.

>f you are but you are not comfortable with accepting that part about yourself or with being open about it, then that speaks more about your projecting of insecurities and your mental development

user-kun you got me there
ur right
:(

It's an entertaining show, but I wouldn't call it a good show. Jabami has some good nightmare fuel faces though.

That's my problem. It really doesn't commit to its gamburus.

Would've loved it more as a different cute girl protagonist of the week up to bat with dealing with the hardship and anxiety of gambling. Aside from looks, the girls are all too similar as it is.

I never thought about like that.
Honestly, people should just like what they want however they wish.

They're desperate. Their own thread only has 58 IP and dying.
They need to shitpost in Kakegurui threads to stay relevant.

>stay relevant.
Literally no one remembers this shitshow, Kaiji will always be a classic

I've never even heard of it until people started spamming it here.

I want to fug the tiny one.

That's because you were in single digits back in 2007

Oh, yeah? That's why you have to shitpost in this thread instead of stay in your thread, right.

Not my fault you like bad old crap and are trying to force others to like it.

>11 years
>old

This is an 18+ site, please leave and turn yourself in to juvie police for being here

Not to mention
>s2 in 2011
>Tonegawa spinoff greenlit current year
Fukumoto will always be relevant.

Yeah it's old
Old news
Stop forcing people to like this stuff when new anime is better

Why don't you just make a thread about the new season of Kaiji instead of bitching here?

i only come into kakegurui threads because there are always fkmtfags here

>Literally no one remembers this shitshow
Smug himecut and Hayamin/Sawashiro are more than enough to record it in my Akashic Records, shitposter-kun.

They did, it has a whooping 42 posts The current thread has 185 posts but only 58 unique IPs and is on page 10

>only 58 unique IPs

Oh no, people discussing things and not just dumping a post and leaving
The humanity

This thread has 32 and by now I'm sure 5-10 of these are FKMTfags

>the crazy one
Isn't that all of them?

>Oh no, people discussing things and not just dumping a post and leaving
The humanity
You said "Kaiji will always be a classic" but it's appears to be just a niche series with small group of people talking about it

Yeah, that's how quality usually works in art. Things are made for a specific purpose, satisfying people who also enjoy that purpose, and maybe bringing new people in who might not have enjoyed that purpose beforehand.
Popularity has little basis on quality. It's a lot simpler to make a product which will provide immediate gratification and enjoyment to everyone than it is to make a product with a focused goal, or theme to explore, or whatever.

No I haven't. I'm not the only person you're shouting at in here.

Yeah, so great nobody want to talk about it and have to piggy back other series instead.

You should stop taking those posts so seriously. I don't know if you're the same person also bashing on older anime, but that's also really missing the point.
Part of maturing as a person is recognizing things for what they are. That's not a bad thing. Kakegurui is fine. I watched it weekly, as did tons of people. I had fun; it's a fun show clearly designed to be fun to watch on a weekly basis.
But when you look at other shows, especially shows which influenced it, you start to notice Kakegurui's strengths and weaknesses change. That's also normal; that's called gaining more perspective. I can recall a lot of cool key frames of Jabami doing creepy or wacky things, but there wasn't a whole lot else going for the show in hindsight. That doesn't retroactively make the show not fun, it just means maybe the team behind it valued entertainment or shock value over anything else. Based on what people most often post about the show, I'd say that's a fair observation.

>Casa Blanca and Citizen Kane aren't classic because retards are too busy circlejerking Nigger Panther now
That's how retarded you sound.

I want to rehabilitate that smile.

Citizen Kane being a classic is not in reference to the quality of the movie itself, but the methods of framing, editing, audio, basically the general cinematography being the basis of how modern film is made today.
The actual film isn't all that great, but it's place in film history is important.

But I like both you seething manchild

>the movie pioneered a ton of cinematography techniques used to this day
>but it isn't that great

Were you dropped as a lot as a child or is the brain damage recent?

I hope the shitposting isn't this bad when S2 comes. The show isn't great but I enjoyed the ride it took me on.

They aren't "attractive females", they're not people, they're fucking cartoon drawings. The fact that you humanize them as if they were real shows your lack of emotional and mental development. Caring about a character for how they act and thinking they're designed well is one thing, picking shows based on the boner that flat, derivative, underage cartoon girls gives you is another entirely. The later makes you fucking pathetic and just another brainless whale that the anime industry gets to haul in every season.

Just because it pioneered important film making techniques doesn't automatically mean it's a good movie, by that logic, The Roundhay Garden scene is also great merely because it's the earliest movie in know history.

Anime may "haul me in" every season, but the industry doesn't get a dime out of me. Let me enjoy my cartoon girls in peace.

First movie being made is merely a case of when video capture is invented. Cinematography techniques being made is a case of the director knowing exactly what they are doing and what they want to convey, and is therefore directly linked to skill of creator and therefore quality of creation.

I get that you may not find it that hot because you got used to all that stuff, that's understandable. I'm not crazy about Evangelion either, but my disinterest doesn't detract from the show's quality

The threads will be full of shitposting about Tonegawa while the actual Tonegawa threads will be dead.

I am afraid of her, hunting me in my dreams.
But I still totally would.

Regardless of your (wrong) opinion, the point wasn't comparing stories to whatever subjective standards of greatness you have, but rather the fact that classic movies (or to be more concrete in this case, anime) can only be called classic when they withstand the passage of time and people still discuss the quality of its story or technical brilliance. Kakaguruis has neither and its obviously a flavor of the month anime that will be forgotten a few weeks after it finishes airing.

The fact that she's so creepy and excentric makes me want to hold her in my arms and have her bite my ear as she whispers to me softly with her hot breath and pushes her body against mine.

This whole conversation you guys are having is pointless since Kaiji wasn't revolutionary or important in the slightest. Comparing it to fucking Citizen Kane is insulting.

You would never be more than a tool to her she will discard sooner or later.

If it's irrelevant, what brought you to jump into the thread and shit it up?
Your shit taste in movies aside, that doesn't change the fact that you're obnoxious.

Hey, in the moment, it would be nice, I'd be happy just to have the memories.

>compared Kaiji to Citizen Kane

Just wow.

>When the only dynamic, round character in the entire show is Mary

For my part I enjoyed it a lot. What initially drew me to it was the premise and the art style, but the way that it juxtaposed "cute girls" with deformed faces anytime their uglier motives were laid bare was what did it for me. The gambling aspect of it got repetitive and boring for me because literally every contest is merely "how is the student council member cheating?"

Not a bad show, good though not genre defining.