vocaroo.com/i/s0yVSvvasmaT
twitter.com/MSG19930885/status/966567280329961472
ghostbin.com/paste/ghd22/
horsaga.sega-net.com/rezero/
vocaroo.com/i/s0mYS0AWMWun
amazon.com/dp/0316412902
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Subaru is Cute?

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Yes.

>julius and subaru's duel, where he gleefully tells subaru not to worry because he can heal him back from the brink of death, implying a boatload of pretty awful things
Subaru had just insulted all the knights and was being a huge asshole. Nothing wrong with that. He was almost an enemy.
>you usually say that ferris says what he does in the interlude because he's under emotional duress, but can you picture julius or reinhard acting that way? as a matter of fact, julius goes through something similar in arc 6 and apologizes the second he gets even slightly snippy.
No, I can't picture them acting that way. Why? Because they don't have anyone who is as important to them as Crusch is to Ferris.

So did Julius in Arc 6 also almost lose his best friend who he loves and has known for 10+ years? Is Julius a hurt kitten who has gone through a lot of suffering since he was born and just wants to live happily with his waifu, but can't do it because she got attacked and doesn't have her memories anymore?

What Julius went through in Arc 6 =/= What Ferris went through at the end of Arc 3.

Ferris also apologized btw.

Ferris and Crusch have been best friends since childhood, and they have known each other for 10+ years. You are undermining them.

She won't die before Subaru

inb4 vocaroo.com/i/s0yVSvvasmaT

Here's three traps better than Felix.

Oh, and the source of course.

twitter.com/MSG19930885/status/966567280329961472

Very nice

ghostbin.com/paste/ghd22/

?

Talk about something.

I hope Subaru witnesses this timeline somehow

He won't, it's non-canon. It doesn't exist.

Well neither does the future Emilia saw with Bete and Fortuna but she still saw it

Now this might be an interesting goofy crossover

Best knights.

How much would you bully Subaru?

A lot.

Recognize everyone.

Easy.

OMG this so old. I love this

MUH

Imagine waking to this.

Imagine never going to sleep again.

Would be bad. Sleeping is comfy.

Roswaal not being as fancy is understandable
But what the fuck went wrong with Priscilla

I assume her portrayal came across as fairly childish in the WN.

Roswaal should be the king.

Ferris is so happy in this pic.

so cute

I just want the story to continue already.

Me too.

At the rate this is going im going to be in my deathbed and rem will still be in a coma

I hope new translations will save this thread.

Bump

Does anybody have the link with the summary for arc 5 on that random forum?

Real ending.

stop

I predict S2 announcement sometime later this year.

I just checked my volume two and noticed Rem and Ram are called Ram and Ram on the character pages. Does anyone know if Yen Press are planning to fix that on reprints?

that's so cute

I hope so, user :'(

Subaru a cunt

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rigel has no right to be that lewd.

Poor boy is going to get bullied by all the village kids.

Bullied the same way Subaru was?

fuck off catfag, stop making pointless threads cancerous faggot

So rude.

This thread has been good so far.

You mean DED

No

Does someone have from vol 5 to 7 translated?Can't seem to find it cause of YP

subaru already died

no

Comfy thread

Another shitty collab ugh

What game?

Hortensia -> horsaga.sega-net.com/rezero/

Aand another collab. (kurokishi)

Emilia

is anyone translating that chapter?

Yes

give us a real Re:zero game

It'd have to be pretty weird considering the power levels aren't really balanced and pretty clear cut

any RPG where you have to save scum but the save points are completely arbitrary and at random

Got a better option. It's an adventure game for the most part. You play as Subaru. It uses checkpoints as you say, but Subaru retains knowledge from each loop which is shown in unlocked dialogue options. Subaru can't ask about things if he doesn't know the right questions to ask, and he can't act with knowledge he doesn't have.

In addition, there's a time limit of some sort. Getting a perfect deathless game should be near impossible.

There should be a sanity meter, which depends on how many times you RbD's, used authorities or other times you got psychologically scarred

Great idea.

This.

>Crusch-sama looks so manly!

fuck you

vocaroo.com/i/s0yVSvvasmaT

one of these days I'm going to fly over there to finland and beat your god damn ass

fuck you

vocaroo.com/i/s0mYS0AWMWun

Funniest goddamn thing I've heard and seen all day. 10/10, user. Keep up the good work, and have a Felix as thanks.

I'll take that kitten before the mean Rembro takes him. Thank you very much. Have a Ferris as thanks.

vol 6 and 7 are not even out yet

Best knights.

discount you told me to bully you last time so I'mma say I got the green light. Where the fuck is my fix? I can't handle this irregular schedule, the relapse or the withdrawal might kill me

Patience.

Rem best feet.

the one true Natsuki family, won't accept anything else wouldn't mind adding daughteru Beako and aunt Ram though

>decided to rewatch the anime
>had forgotten how good the first two episode (three if you count the first ep as two) were

I also stopped reading the LN around the point where Subaru get the time/heart stop power. How much have I missed?

Read this amazon.com/dp/0316412902