Figure the rest out yourself. You're a hunter, aren't you?

Figure the rest out yourself. You're a hunter, aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecomicshq.com/manga/viz/hunter-x-hunter-vol-1-33-1998-ongoing/
mega.nz/#F!L4QXzZIa!YGIYf7r-zX1fzwkGaLUC5Q
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5741779
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5910126
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a link to all the scans, vols. 1-33.
thecomicshq.com/manga/viz/hunter-x-hunter-vol-1-33-1998-ongoing/
And here's chapters 341-72, not in mediafire because mediafire sucks ass. I don't have 373 or 374. mega.nz/#F!L4QXzZIa!YGIYf7r-zX1fzwkGaLUC5Q

Best girl saves the day again

You put Hunter x Hunter in the name field you moron.

Is there a single character in Hunter X Hunter stronger than Killua Zoldyck? I'm not talking normal Killua with the strongest assassination talent in the history of the Zoldyck family who's been trained perfectly since birth. I'm not talking about Killua with genius level nen control that at the age of 12 already matched Bisky's in her 20's. I'm not talking talking about Killua with the ability to transmute his aura into electricity that can stun a royal guard. Nor am I talking about Killua with his limiter (Illumi's needle) removed. I'm not even talking about Killua with his lightning god hatsu that gives him reflexes fast enough to catch a dart that materialized touching his forehead before it could hit him and makes his movements fast enough that Youpi was absolutely helpless against his his attacks. I'm talking Killua with a spear the quality of which is equivalent to a Ben's knife, made of the same super material as his yo-yos, absolutely coated in divine script and coated with a perfected shu of transmuted electricity and wielded with the speed and precision only lightning god mode can allow, wielding multiple ghost stones (in the form of anal beads) giving him enough charge to stay in lightning god mode X 10 until the end of the universe using a second enhancement hatsu to speed himself up even more and coated with conjured lube with special friction reducing properties after asking his godlike little sister(male) Alluka for even more speed.

Killua is not for gay. Killua is for fucking Botan only.

Holy shit can you fags tone down the cancer on spoilers day at least

Nen training is literally my favorite thing in HxH. I'm so happy this arc is turning into part training arc.

Beyond based, I love you man.

>files are .exe
Wait, what the hell is this.

>Not Killua "Thundercock" Zoldyck
You had one job.

Halkenburg's beast is OP as fuck.

He could make a country of powerful Nen users.

Sauce?

Based.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5741779
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5910126

>.exe
Ummmmm... no thanks. If anyone wants some less sketchy scans, I can drop you a link if you ask nicely

He has the whole drawback regarding his commitment to the ideal of democracy through the contest. With Kurapika saying that he could die if he failed to commit himself.

Which probably means that he is weak to demoralization and lose-lose traps. Bet Zhang is gonna kill him that way late in the race.

Hoooooly shit thanks

Same. It's weird but I'd be happy with literally the entire rest of the manga being a training arc

I pray every night and day

why doesn't killua just wish for gon to have his nen back?

I miss the training and the sense of adventure.

I never thought I'd miss Gon.

Because he would still be a raisin.

Are Killua and Gon even talking through email or whatever they have? Does Killua even know if Gon lost his nen?

JUST

Gon just needs to train again to get his Nen back and he promised he wouldn't use wish anymore speed reader. He saved Gon's life and doesn't even know he can't use Nen. Everyone could see his aura.

If he told Ging, I'd imagine he told Killua too. But Killua made a promise to her sister to travel around and not use Nanika for everything, and Gon isn't in critical condition.

Her super-hearing should apply to vibrations through the ground as well, right? Shouldn't she be barefoot most of the time?

>killua
>her

Did anyone else think he was going to be a rat man who betrays Kurapika to Lord Chrollolet? And then Kurapika is killed by the latter's killing curse when she tries to defend her and Leorio's baby?

ESL, it happens.

>Senritsu
>he
>Kurapika
>her
0/10

that shitpost actually fried my brain too much for me to form a reply

Just this one time it's definitely no.

God i love her so much, she's such a sweet woman

I didn't need that reminder. Poor feller.

I can't imagine her actually dying in this arc, that'd make it way too dark.

*Hiatus till 2019*

Disgusting

So, which spoilers are true? Time stop? Musclefag?

user-san! user-san! please?

Vergei being man of culture.

If the musclefag spoiler is a fake, it is a well done one. It did come earlier than expected I think

Sad because no timestop means the twins will die soon, happy for Biscuit. She´ll get sum fukk.

We still don't know Kachou's ability though.

Man, that's hot. Fuu-chan is too manly there, though.

This, Kachou oneechan will save the day.

the dark head one is wasting panel time, the blond one at least has the desire to be king.

Kaa-chan wants to protect her sister from the horror of this war. Fuu is just moping around.

Guardian best status:
Revealed abilities.
>Marayam's
>Momoze's
>Fugetsu's?
>Halkenburg's
>Lazurus'
>Taithon's
>Tubeppa's
>Camilla's
Partially revealed.
>Woble's
>Sale-Sale's (Rihan's speculation isn't a reveal, and we all know he'll die horribly when he turns out to be wrong)
>Zhang Lei's
No info.
>Tserriednich's
>Benjamin's

Perfect.

Wobble's Beast wasn't revealed, there was just a surge of aura.

Sort of agree with that, but unless Fuu dies right now I think Togashi is setting her for doing shit too. Im counting on some teamwork.

No one can be so heartless, user, I can sense that your heart is actually nice and you like Senritsu.

Partially revealed ABILITIES. We know it's a bloodsucker.

>Milluki is a conjurator and his hatsu is to summon his waifu
Come on Togashi.

son that was silent majority

>wasting panel time
Fuu gave an emotional touch that this arc needed, which is much more important than just another character that wants to win the race for whatever reason or just "doing shit".

No, he's a manipulator and he controls his waifu figurines

Well... your eyes are too close to your nose.

Sure it is.

That doesn't even make sense. Silent Majority is one of those autistic conjuration hatsu. It can't be used except under specific conditions, and its user would have no reason to kill the spies assigned to Woble.

Could rubber and gum resurrect a female Pitou that killed herself from being controlled by Blaise's hatsu?

Rubber and gum can only gives a cardiac massage, it can't "resurrect" anybody deadly injured.

depends on how she killed herself, duh?

RIP Woody. Gone too soon.

we got all the emotional touch we needed with oito. fuu useless she needs to be killed off so katcho can enter the killing game without anything holding back.
fuu can cry all she want in the peaceful after-life

Pitou is alive

And pregnant with Gon´s child.

What's with Togashi and deaths on the toilet recently?

I'd rather we didn't get an explanation for that...

The only ship worse than PitouXGon-San is PitouXMeruem, shit taste-kun

He must be a fan of Elvis

That is 10/10 art user, saved the fuck up

This, the only good ship is PitouXMe.

First one.

Agreed, what do you think the best ship is then?

Why the fuck hasn't Killua wished the scarlet eyes back into Kurapika's possession?

List of fatalities on or near a toilet.

Kortopi - Decapitated in a park restroom by Hisoka for being a Spider. Whether there was any spite over Chrollo spamming Gallery Fake can't be confirmed.
Woody - Turned into dried fish while preparing to use the toilet. Likely an attack by Woble's nen beast due to him thinking about assassinating her.
Tuffdy - Got his neck broken by Hanzo in a compact cell with a toilet. Done in retaliation for him assassinating Momoze.

Pet Pitou!

I would count Camilla, Taithon, Tubeppa, and Luzurus as half-revealed.

Also, Kachou should be in no-info.

WHERE ARE MY BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES, KURAPIKAAAAAAAAA

Who's that?

He penetrated her alright.

>we got all the emotional touch we needed with oito
You mean one page months ago? The rest was basically just struggles to support Kurapika.
> fuu useless she needs to be killed off so katcho can enter the killing game without anything holding back.
Not really, the interesting part is if they try to survive together, we don't need some revenge filled edgelord when we are already filled with sociopaths. And where does this mah badass Kachou meme came from, she was "moping" just like Fuugetsu, she was literally crying while looking at their photos when Fuugetsu reached her. They are meant to be the normal people of the battle royal, changing that is a fucking terrible idea.
Seriously, why the people that bash this arc always have the most short-sighted ideas.

Gon and Killua, obviously.
If you mean with Pitou, there are no good ships with her although her and Kite could been good if things had played out differently.
It makes me feel good inside when people post my coloring jobs

How the fuck does Kurapika has time to hunt for scarlet eyes while succession warring when Nostrade Family is knee deep in shit without le fortune telling

Is there any limit to Basho's haiku? It seems like a pretty OP ability

>Also, Kachou should be in no-info.
Damn it I knew I was forgetting someone.
The other four count as revealed due to being infodumped this chapter.

Good taste

I hope the list keeps growing. Not enough deaths on the john in manga.

Kurapika doesn't like help unless absolutely needed.

It's almost like we don't know who the user is and their affiliation. Or what their goal even is

The strength depends on how good the haiku is. So he has to write a great one for a great effect.

Because Nostrade and Neon are probably already dead.
Whatever the case, Pika became the family boss with no hint of their presence. Now the family just runs (legal) gambling and bodyguard businesses.

he penetrated him

It makes me feel good when people color in black and white pics.