Anime lips

This shit legitimately pisses me off. WHY THE FUCK do anime lips tend to be so damn thin? Anime lips are even drawn this way when deliberately intended to be sexy! Why? These nonexistent chicken lips are boring at best, if not outright off-putting. Why can't the standard be more like Serinuma Kae from Kiss Him, Not Me? Lips need to be drawn full, plump, and with a distinct top set and bottom set.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KqF9G_DQls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, that would be so much better! Thank you, user. I hope full lips become a common stylistic choice for 20s anime.

Watch this and lurk 2 years before posting
youtube.com/watch?v=8KqF9G_DQls

because you have shit taste and clearly dont work in the animation industry so your opinion is worth as much as mine

It's shit taste to prefer lips like these?

You are not the target audience.

Are you saying that Nips like tiny lips?

Yeah, that's ugly.
Violet's lips are moe, even I who shitpost kyoani daily have to admit that

My wife Violet is so cute

How are full, dick-sucking lips "ugly"?
Are you telling me that cute anime girls with lips like these wouldn't make your dick diamonds?

You're watching the wrong show this season if big lips is what you want.

I'm saying it doesn't matter at all what you think because you are not the target audience.

Cute girls would stop being cute with those lips

Oh yeah, far right girl is an example I had in mind of lips done right.
Anime artists, PLEASE model lips based off A Place Further Than the Universe. Stop pretending that barely existent lips are arousing.

Sounds like you prefer nigger lips. rather than human ones. OP.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

Plenty of 3D humans have nice lips.
Is it asking too much for anime girls to just have lips like these?

watch Citrus

>Whaaa japanese tastes aren't the same as mine whaaa

Looks like some prostitutes.
>wanting 3dpd
>ever

t. Tyrone Jackson

Fuck off with that gross shit

Gotcha fampai.

That's fucking disgusting.
Even in 3d that's a parody of actual lips.
Seems you don't even want nigger lips you want parody lips.

Asians value big eyes and small mouths. They have for centuries.
Think geishas

Every extra line is extra work and means that a starving animator in Japan is closer to dying instead of working on another sheet.
Once an animator dies, that means that an anime will have 0.1% more QUALITY, and that is unacceptable.

>WHY THE FUCK do anime lips tend to be so damn thin?
because noses are even smaller

Because anime tends to exaggerate the eyes, while understating the noses to maintain balance to the facial features.
Putting even semi realistic lips against next to nonexistent noses and huge eyes causes a fish face to form. Outside of more realistically inclined artstyles, i never once saw even moderate sized lips that didn't look absolutely, hilariously horrendous and distracting.

My right or your right?

CUTE!

All anime have very thin or non existent lips and its better that way if you don't like then stop watching anime faggot. Also Serinuma Kae's fat lips make her look like an ugly cunt.

no fuck you and your fat ugly lip fetish i bet you think back people look nice kill yourself you bastard

>wanting to be like 3dpd
CANCER

If that's what you want you really ought to be watching Koiame.

Looks disgusting, specially with lipstick.

Hey, that actually looks really good.

BIG L I P P for you, user.

>MUHDICKU.jpg

1000x times better

This is absolutely disgusting. It looks like a swollen anus.

I don't think I've met a bigger homosexual on this site user.

I'm glad this thread is FINALLY getting some appreciation for full lips.

That's why Mamimi "THICC Lips" Samejima is a great waifu.

fucking ew
STOP TRYING TO MAKE 2D MORE LIKE 3D

moshi moshi hot lips okaasan desu

I saw your mistake

eww disgusting fat lip shit

indeed

The fat lips were why i decided not to watch erased, they look so fucking ugly. Its repulsive.

muh

I don't know what you're talking about

>2D is greater than 3D entirely because of looks
Idiot

>ITT: insecure thicc lips haters try to convince anons aren't the tastiest, juiciest, most succulent part of a 2D woman
You faggots are missing out.

*try to convince anons that thicc lips aren't

MIGI?

do you even know what show this is child?

a)with medium like pen and ink, or non-pc-aided cell anime ink and paint, it made the face look more dense, more intense, more dissonant than the impression the original gives
b)character with lip drawn symbolizes she is an adult / young adult woman as opposed to adolescent or lori-s or
c)character with full lips drawn means she has THICK make up or
d)she has lip balm or lip gloss on. this is for shoujo manga plot use

Why are there so many homosexuals in this thread that hate full, dick sucking lips?

To answer OP though, it's because the traditional anime aesthetic is to draw the facial features as simply as possible with the exception of the eyes, since this gives a cuter and cleaner look. Full lips also make characters look more mature, both because it implies that they are wearing lipstick and because the lips are easy to sexualize. Usually character designers want their MCs to look more childlike, but full lips are somewhat common on cakes and milfs.

Kyoani should give Saber lipstick though. It's in character considering that she's a grown professional woman working a job that requires her to dress up. It would also fit in well with their highly detailed artstyle for this show.

He's not an idiot, you are. Everything that can be done in 3D can also be done in 2D & it looks far better in 2D.(If you ever watched any anime you'd know this) So fuck off back to you worthless shit eating bastard.

Kakegurui thread?

its the bitch from FLCL now fuck off

Only fine gentlemen know what's up

This, DSL are underrated fetish on Sup Forums.

Amen, brother.

>actually looks better
I'm genuinely surprised.

Any sexual attraction you have to 2D is merely a derivative from your natural, biological desire to pass on your genes through a 3D women. There are very few things (such as flesh fangs and burn scars) that actually manage to look better in 2D than 3D. The notion of 2D being greater than 3D has more to do with the personality than their looks. If you actually watched anime (instead of masturbating to it) you would understand this

It makes anime girls look more human instead of like flat faced aliens. Of course it looks better. The problem is that artists overdo lips in most cases but some people like OP would prefer exaggerated lips to no lips.

>It makes anime girls look more human
But anime girls are not meant to human user, they are meant to look BETTER. They are meant to look like anime.

>Any sexual attraction you have to 2D is merely a derivative from your natural, biological desire to pass on your genes through a 3D women.
I have reached enlightenment, a 3D woman can't and won't ever look as good as a 2D Woman.
>There are very few things (such as flesh fangs and burn scars) that actually manage to look better in 2D than 3D. The notion of 2D being greater than 3D has more to do with the personality than their looks.
No way user, everything looks better in 2D. For example this bike, i have never seen a bike in real life that comes close to looking as good as this.
>If you actually watched anime (instead of masturbating to it) you would understand this
Oh but i do user, all day every day.

Not gonna lie that bike is pretty well drawn
>tfw you will never ride that bike

>pretty well drawn
It's the most detailed and beautiful bike in anime history user. I don't say these things for no reason.

They can look better AND look more human. To some people anime is the idealized human form, so for an anime girl not to have a full set of lips it makes her less than ideal. Lips also prevent sidemouth.

aaaaaAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because you are an autistic fuckwad

Agreed, OP.

I always hated anime characters with big eyes and small lips.
You have a good taste.

I actually don't know if I prefer this or not

what is this character type called?

and why does it exist?

>They can look better AND look more human.
Ok i can respect this, i personally don't mind lips on anime characters if the get the shading right, and if the are very subtle and thin. Kakegurui did a reasonable job of this, though not as good as i would like.

That's just what Americans look like irl

I-I'm sorry. Their heart is in the right place, but I find these too big.

good

now do the nose

Heard some anons here liked lips. We have to go thicker.

Yep. I'll take my job at kyoani now k?

VEG is some of kyoanus's least offensive dot-noses already, though, but alright.

Is this better?

These lips any good?

At this rate it's going to look like stereotypical tumblr art.
I'll keep my thin lips and simple noses.

Holy shit no
Never mind, let her keep her monster lips

You're right.

I actually removed the weird tumblr-esque blush over the nose area, though. Reduced in prominence for user's taste.

Meh. I still prefer it small or non existant.

Niggers are humans, last time I checked, Heinrich.

Again, if evergarbageshills are going to call anyone who doesn't like their favorite soap opera redditors or Sup Forumsermin, I have no problem with assuming evergarbageshills are Sup Forumsfronters, based on some of the terms and memes I've seen in their posts.

Yayoi from Psycho Pass had beautiful full lips.

Looks like shit.

kyoani should hire you desu senpai

Do it properly.