Berserk

The fuck is wrong with Casca's heart?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/r/
youtube.com/watch?v=iBuQ6dVwe0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every Heart returns to the darkness whence it came! You see, darkness is the Heart's true essence...

It's been removed from her body

>the virgin spoiler
>the chad "The fuck is wrong with Casca's heart?"

Sasuga Kubo

wot

Rape trauma.

Gonna need a dump of the new chapter

m.imgur.com/r/ Berserk/knzxM

thank you

She can't forget all that HUGE BLACK EVIL DICK.
She's chained by that feeling.
And that fucking Guts cuck has to accept it.

The idea of evil has taken hold of it. I suspect this is foreshadowing some serious shit.

That litreally looks like the vortex of souls...
shiet nigga!

C A S C A
B E H E L I T

Are translations finally out?

idk its like she suffered some traumatic experiences

what is this, Kingdom Hearts?

Did you really thing she would go from broken goods to fixed? There is an order.

Broken < Damaged < Fixed

My theory is that she may went through something traumatic that scarred her heart.

Have a (you)

Only unofficial ones

Her heart got taken by griffith. She enjoyed when he force fucked her. Now that she's back, she probably gonna back to him.

Fuck off.

She always loved griffith

What's her first words gonna be?

What would hurt the most?

Something really mundane like 'where am i'

Make it into a meme please

[Spoiler]cum guardian

Griffith did nothing wrong

or maybe

I enjoyed it

The real question is will Casca go back to being a short haired qt?

What happened last thing I remember we were rescuing Griffith. To be honest she is not going to believe nor want to remember the Eclipse. So it will be just a lapse in memory. Also She judging by the thorns, she is very much like Guts who is treading on evil. Evil is in her heart.

>Party gets sacrificed and guts loses all his friends again
aww shieeeeet

Also I get the feeling like she actually did enjoy some of it that is why she is hiding the memory. Hence the thorns. This is some grade a Fucked up shit. Miura you glorious but evil bastard.

It;s going to be
>"Guts"
or
>Remembers everything
>"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

she's either going to be killed by some freak accident or be so consumed by rage that she'll black everything that's not "killing griffith" right now until he's dead & push everybody away to reach her goal

So she's effectively become what Guts was when he went edgy during the blackswordmen arc

does anyone know how to look up contact info or at least the email of voice actors?
I was thinking abuot trying to ask marc diraison to sign my copies of volumes 12 and 13

Imagine Casca actually does end up sacrificing but it doesn't matter because
>they are in Elfhelm, which is a haven for branded people
>no spirits are even fucking after Guts at this point (they spent nights on the boat but they only got attacked by a sea god and they were alright pretty much every other time)
>Apostles are all too busy sucking Griffiths dick,
>Guts is literally right there to fend off whatever jobber spirits are after them
>Schierke can just draw symbols using crayola markers
WEW BRAVO MIURA
They will still go to hell, but considering all the magic bullshit, and Miura himself stating he cant end the story tragically, you know some bullshit is going to happen where Guts will no longer have a tragic end/spoiler]

Damn, meant to post this

Anyone else expecting more intensity on part of the observers during the eclipse fragment part? Farnese and Schierke just sort of shrugged it off.

Why did you free me?

Where's Guts?
>it's quickly explained that he is outside
>Casca exits the building and sees Guts
>their eyes meet
>brief pause with double page spread
>quickly run to each other in loving embrace
I'm ready for these feels

All Guts has to do is kill the God Hand and the Idea of Evil to not only get rid of the brand, but to free everyone else trapped in hell.

Miura would have that be solution because it's easier than dragging it out through simple means, not to mention that Flora said the brand CAN be removed.

Makes sense, Miura is on record saying Berserk is like a shoujo manga.

>she Rickert slaps him instead
Imagine the pain

What would Luffy and Guts think of each other if they met?

Try looking closer, speed-readers!

Obviously, she is being plagued by a hamster imouto.

>Casca and Guts start making out
>Schierke and Farnese watch
>They have loud, hot, steamy sex as Guts rams her in missionary position right in front of everyone and the faggy elves and witches
>Schierke and Farnese start crying as they just watch and masturbate unable to contain themselves

>Next chapter march 23.

ooooo, i don't want those feels user. While it's uncertain just how much Casca will remember, even if she does recall getting raped by Guts in her potato state I'd be shocked if that happened.

tOp KEK

>Six (6) months without a hiatus
It's fucking great

its the brand of the sacrifice

>Six (6) months without a hiatus
What did Miura mean by this?

yfw they're rose thorns and Skully is a double agent

>Casca has been "healed" this chapter.
>No hiatus.

We're in it now. Either full hype train or straight up despair ahead.

>Casca and Guts have a short talk
>interruption
>suddenly the whole forest is burning
>Griffith is here
>Casca, not having memories of the Eclipse goes to him
>he flies off back leaving his monsters to destroy Elfheim
>Elf King (female) sacrafices herself before removing Guts' brand
>Berserk will continue in 2019

>it's been 20+ years since casca became retarded
>there were fans following this series that didn't make it to this moment
Let us take a moment to honor the fallen, their patience was great. However their bodies did not survive the journey. May they find peace as they curse miura's name for all eternity from the afterlife.

"Where's Griffith?"

>>Elf King (female) sacrafices herself before removing Guts' brand

No, Guts needs to become the demons, and its only Casca that brings him back.

>schierke tries to rebound on ishidoro
>he's too far up isma's ass
sucks to fucking suck

>>Casca, not having memories of the Eclipse goes to him

but according to that translation above, that black thorny shit means she's gonna remember it even if she doesn't want to

>AAAAAUUUUUUU...

Honestly, I don't even care when the next hiatus is. I was worried we'd have another 6 months to wait before she woke up. So all is fine by me.

Anything is fucking possible from here on. I'm more pumped than I have been in years

She's never going to speak again. Screenshot this

It's literally been almost a decade since I last read Berserk. Is she really still mute?

I'm leaning towards despair, it's been too long without a character death. Hell, Eclipse was 20 years ago. The time is perfect.
>guts has lots of friends
>he's the happiest he's been in years
>casca is awake
Miuras about to do a character purge. It's gonna be just gut's again.

Just kill Isidro and Farnese.

Guts + Schierke is the only way.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBuQ6dVwe0o Basically this, not counting Puck's bit

up until this chapter she was still a potato

Schierke does not deserve this, she really wants a big warm meat-rod resting in her mouth

His party isn't that small anymore, you now have rodrick, serpico, the mustached general, and isma.

but seriously
I have a feeling you negros are gonna be more disappointed than the shippers of Erased.

F

>griffith and his buttbuddies show up on elfhelm
>starts killing people left and right, Guts gets his ass handed to him again
>All seems lost
>then an ICBM made by Rickert lands and kills them all

>I have a feeling you negros are gonna be more disappointed than the shippers of Erased.
Desu, I'm shipping it as a joke because I know it won't happen (nor it should, to be really honest). Still, shitpost is my body and piss is my blood. As I advocate for this bafflingkino ship, I am completely unironic.

Schierke is best girl, though. Her hat is moe as fuck. I could look at her for days and not get bored.

The brand can be removed? Where did she say that?

>6
I count 4.

This quote cuts deep, because even though Caska will be back soon, she will be drawn with Miura's current art style.

Fuck off Ansem

Nowhere, he's just a speedreading redditeur

I want to dress up Schierke

The fans made a wish upon the behelit. More Berserk. The art quality was the sacrifice.

Though I really don't care. The art's not as bad as it was when he first started digital. Or maybe I'm used to it more.

You ever think about how many anons died before Casca stopped being a potato?

What about those poor few who were alive long enough to get off the boat, but not long enough for this?

I wouldn't mind dressing up in some of her clothes,

>Fags thinking eveyone will be happy and everything is gonna be sweet now that they got the last piece

Oh boi, can't wait for the next chapter to crush all your expectations.

That's fucking gay
Also, those are some spooky eyes

humans...are so very...interesting

>That's fucking gay
N-no, because robes and magical hats are gender neutral.

Oh boy it's another one of these posts.
You must think you're really special that you can "predict" things in a story that has already heavily foreshadowed multiple fucking times, even in the very chapter released today, that something bad is going to happen.

Hoo Boy, yup, we're all just idiots and you are the only one having that thought

Live action movie when?

>Hoo Boy, yup, we're all just idiots and you are the only one having that thought
Pretty much, yeah.

>Casca is afro-american
Is this a joke?

>Boats, amirite?

>casca
>black
oh boi.

never, there are multiple important plot points in golden age that would be nc-17 or outright illegal to depict faithfully

She may as well be black since it'll probably be an American film and because her skins so dark

>Casca is an old grandma
Do you jest?

There are more brown people in america than black.

No excuses.

It's beyond her power, but it can be removed if it's by something on par with the God Hand.

We had that thread in Sup Forums and people don't wants fucking superman playing as Guts

Also
>Live action movie
Go kill yourself. I bet you also autistically screech that the JewAwards doesn't nominate anime and give it "muh respect"

AAAAAAAAAH. Just according to keikaku.