Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Are you ready for S2?
TOHO will have a stage event for Mikakunin during Anime Japan
tohoanimationstore.com/event/aj2018/

I want a second season so bad.

F U C K

Please, make it true. I want more of my wife.

THANK YOU GODS, I needed some normal SoL to distract me from the dykeshit recently.

Make Dogakobo Great Again!

>dykeshit
Pretty sure benio still exists

delete benio

Dogakobo battle shounen when? What a waste of great animation.

>stage event
i doubt that means anything, but it would be nice to have an S2

nice leddit meme

she was good. i liked her a lot.

I would love a season 2. One of my favorite slice of life comedy anime.

If you read the manga she doesn't take up much paneltime after volume 4-5

What if I tell you every girl was best girl!

I hate her so much. I don't understand why she exists. She's basically a mouthpiece for the most militant moefag NEETs, who think male characters and heterosexual romance don't belong in anime. And if that isn't bad enough, she always gets away with her shit. She treats the male lead like garbage, and no one ever socks her in her fucking face, like she deserves.

the thot trio

I liked it, but I don't ever expect another season and I'm okay with that.

Actually it would make sense for that to come out in 2019 then have Umaru G in 2020.

fucks sake she is just comedy relief. Without her the show would literally just be Hakuya and Kobeni walking together barely speaking.

She's like the only driving force of comedy in the show it would be completely bland and flavorless without her.

You are so sweet Mashiro-tan~

Actually she is self insert from the author and she becomes friends with the MC eventually.

She becomes friends with herself?

You guys are confusing her with Mashiro.

you're wife is my dog.

Confucius says: he who cannot settle with himself cannot settle with others

The author is a woman, user.

80% of Mashiro's character is complaining about Benio

I'm definitely not.

Oh fuck off. Mashiro's funny enough on her own. Benio plays no positive role in the series whatsoever, and if you disagree, you're anal cancer.

She deserves to be hammered in the head, not have everyone forgive her bitchy, violent antics.

Based Confi
What did you mean by this

Fuck off, spic.

I was so happy in the first episode of this series, when Mashiro said she was going to be strict with Kobeni. I imagined the cute little antics of a smug loli trying to be a strict nee-san, but obviously failing at it, with Kobeni playing along. Then Benio came around and the whole thing went to shit.
>XD I AM GOING TO GROPE THE LOLI! XD ORE NO YOMI XD
Holy fucking shit, every Benio scene was almost impossible to get through. She singlehandedly ruined Mashiro's character by existing.

>I imagined the cute little antics of a smug loli trying to be a strict nee-san
That was a garbage set up and I was close to dropping the show before they decided to thankfully drop that idea.

>Implying

Kobeni getting DOGGED when?

I want to beat kobeni until her face is unrecognizable

S2 ain't happening but an OAD would be nice. The manga is still ongoing, right?

facesitting

tfw ashiomi masato will never do an hmanga of her

I can relate, Benio is the worst part of this whole series. The good thing is that if it'll ever get a S2 Benio will have less screentime, since she have less scenes on the manga.

I want to marry Kobeni and worship her fat butt every day of my life.

She still would Mashiro cousin

What happens in this spot?

I wish I still had my Mikagura gifs.

Let's just say the battle scenes were interesting.

What is going on here?

I playing with my wife.

I hope that's true. This show was incredibly cute and fun. I usually hate romantic comedies for not having a good amount of either of those things, but this had the perfect blend.

There was romance in this show, it was just comedy

Did anyone else really like Benio's voice?
If it got a season two then it means she'd be back as both Benio and Muu-tan in Etotama.

Anyone have a webm/gif of Kobeni looking at her cellphone and seeing Hakuya's smiley face emoticon? That was one of my favorite parts of this show.

It was mostly very subtle outside of the last episode cheesing it up a little bit. Very good.

I need more UMAs.

Subtle as in non existent, just like the screentime for what's his name

I won't believe it until I see it. Dogakobo has been losing its charm these last few seasons and I don't want to get my hopes up for more disappointment.

But Benio-sama was best girl

Am I the only one who liked Mashiro bullying

Penishair-chan pls.

This user knows.

Benio

You should be doing your jobs of student council, instead of being on Sup Forums, Konoha.

No.

At every available opportunity, in this show, were most main characters portrayed as dumb, teenage-minded children.

Thus, was I blown away by Benio, and the coyness with which she would domineer over the desperate masses at school and around town.

I had to laugh when she decided to even hazard a confrontation with her lil sister's boyfriend.

Benio gets down and was defintely the best part of the show.

Remember when Benio pushed Hakuya and the spergs sperged out about it for literally weeks?
Bump limit threads of people claiming Benio was the devil for pushing him. Well maybe not bump limit but it was a lot.

>>>/reddit/

That's where the magic happens

And we were right. She was a bitch and deserved to be fucked in the ass like a bitch.

You're supposed to hate her, her character is literally "that evil sister-in-law from asian dramas" except placed in a high school slice of life anime.

When will she be like the evil sister in javs that screws her little sister's boyfriend?

I miss this anime.

She's a self-insert for fat, greasy otaku.

She's perfect.

I really do hope they make one. Need more of that jiggly tits in the OP

Why does Kobeni have so much useless meat?

Benio was shit.

I have this poster from a copy of Megami magazine but I'm too embarrassed to hang it up

If we do get a new season, I want the mom to show up. She was my favorite character in the show.

Don't be a wuss

I want more moms, period.Including Kobeni!

What men have killed and died for

Benio was funny!

Yeah, funny looking.

post lewd

How lewd are we speaking?

I want rape Kobeni and make her dog watch

Enough to make the janitors nervous.

Benio is the best and I'd do anything to have her as my wife!

Official lewds!

hakuya best girl

how dog cum taste like? You bitch

Rude.

I need more Nessie.

I want more of my wife

Did you just sexualize a loli werewolf? What the fuck?