ARE THOSE FUCKING MILK TANKS???

My morning gallon of 2% milk

No, they are dragon-breath organs. Yes, that is canon to the manga.

what do you mean by this?

How does Kanna breathe?

They carry the hopes and dreams of entire Mesoamerican civilizations, user.

With shallow gasps, of course.

They're milk bags, haven't you ever been to Canada?

Nope, they are “fire bags” Iruru says so

MILK TRUCK HAVE ARIVE

They're different from lungs.

Tohru explained why dragons look the way they do in their human form in the OAV.

This made me remind that flying dragon from Shadow of the Colossus.

No, they're fuck tanks for milking your dick.

why would a dragon need my semen

Restores mana

Chu chu giggly YEAH!

This , plus a guy who is getting his balls drained on a regular basis without having chase women around is
much more likely to disregard little things, like fire-breathing or shape-shifting, in the girl doing the draining.

Dragon breath = fire

easily

moar

BEES KNEES

Why does Sup Forums like this child predator?

Because she knows when to obey the Patriarchy and cover her shit up.

Err... I'll admit I'm a bit behind on the manga.

But I thought pretty early on they confirmed that since their human forms are just a analog for their dragon forms in terms of attractiveness/age as perceived by both themselves and other dragons. And that the large breasts are just a visual conveyance to show that beauty and age.

So where is this dragon-breath organ stuff coming from now? Did the author retcon how a dragon's human forms work?

>But I thought pretty early on they confirmed that since their human forms are just a analog for their dragon forms in terms of attractiveness/age as perceived by both themselves and other dragons. And that the large breasts are just a visual conveyance to show that beauty and age.
>So where is this dragon-breath organ stuff coming from now? Did the author retcon how a dragon's human forms work?
Dragons don't lactate, they lay eggs. So they have no mammaries in dragon form. The lore is that as far as the females are concerned, when they take human form the breasts were based on their dragon breath organs.

It also makes sense since Touru said she is Dcup for dragons, which meant she has dragon breath organs that are considered large for her species.