imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>used to be good?
Naruto is good yes. But
Fandom is cancer.

>x is good but the fandom is cancer
literally every anime

It always was good and still is

Konoha is to made to appear like a respectable village but the ninja students like like total delinquents.

you mean back when it was still plagiarizing HxH?
Then yes

Naruto was always good, some people just didn't like the whole "Naruto is now special!!! HACK" in part 2, when dude was broken from the start.

Also it gave us one of the greatest meltdowns with NaruSaku.

what is the best shonen punching manga

Naruto didn't get good until the chunin exams.

naruto

>kino

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard

Yes, but that wasn't it.

More like "Naruto stopped being good at the second tournament part of the chunin exams"

I liked all of Naruto actually.

K... KEEP ME POSTED

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Why is he naked?

The orichimaru v hokage fight was the pinnacle of the series.

After that it took a serious nosedive in quality, with sasgays muh darkness crap and nardo becoming ninja jesus. It stopped being about ninjas and strategic battles and turned into a generic over the top power level wankfest

In short, the shit became corny

>kino
>...
>imgur

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/, Narutards

>The person making fun of Naruto and Narutards is a Narutard
You might actually be retarded

I kinda liked how edgy early Naruto was, and was really nonchalant about people dying (not that it actually happened, but the characters, including their teachers, sure seemed to not give a crap).

It sure turned to fucking shit quickly though. An then the final arc was Bleach-tier levels of awful, except by that point there weren't even any likable characters left.

>reddit spacing

Naruto was actually great until the end of Chuunin exams and it turning into "SAKRA I WIL LRESK SASS-GAY" and anyone who says otherwise is delusional or retardad.

It got worse, you can't deny that. However, it's definitely not garbage-tier like some people claim.
Agreed with the NaruSaku meltdown, that was some delicious tears.

Fuck off back to your reddit containment site, underaged Narutard

>Naruto peak
Naruto vs Sasuke at the end of Part 1

>Bleach peak
Aizen reveal

>OP peak
Robins "I want to live" scene

I cried with the HASHIRAMAAAAA. Oh my sides.

When did the art start taking a dive?

>tumblr
>my sides

I've liked everything and am currently enjoying boruto. No complaints. Good anime

You already said that earlier in the thread

not just literally every anime, but literally is anime

The point was "hard work trumps talent" which is what Naruto sorta stood for (along with Rock Lee) in the beginning, then it turns out all of Naruto's powers were handed to him and he had natural talent and great genes.

>Had to work hard to learn rasengon
>had to work hard to control 9 tails chakra
>had to work hard to learn sage mode

none of these things were just handed to him

All of those things he accomplished thanks to his genes, gifted absurd amounts of chakra, or techniques someone else developed just given to him. Naruto's a hack.

Yes he had a lot of chakra. He still had to learn how to use and control it. No technique was "given" to him. He trained and learned them. Rasengon for example. After he learned it he improved upon it and made it into different rasengons.

I'd say Naruto did work hard, it's just that he got dem genes with the hard work making him godlike.
Shit genes + hard work only makes you a Rock Lee at best.

That's the way of the world baby, who cares about Rock Lee, nobody cares about Tenshinhan in DB, you care about the real talented guys, not side chars.

>work hard
>literally learns things that take years in days

"no"
he also slacked his entire life and managed to catch on to "real" talents.

he is literally the most talented person in universe that preaches about hard work.
if i dint know better id think its next level post post ironic douchbagery by kishi

but i guess its just shitty writting

Dragonball is a bad example.
He had great potential in DB, mean while krillin was supposedly a runt. Krillin slacks off but he still the "strongest human" be the end of z.

Any ways it was pretty obvious naruto was a genius ninja early on. No one bothered to teach him shit before he stole that forbidden scroll, and he leard a high level jutsu in a single night.

He accomplished that by working hard and being committed to training. He trains hard.

it was a 10/10 til first Konoha invasion- then it decreased a lil bit during Tsunade arc but it was still really good. it went downhill during the first filler

Shippuden started really good, but became shit the moment pain surrendered

So Krillin is more talented, but the point is who gives a shit about the side chars, why there are so many Rock Lee fags?

Dude was surpassed by Sasuke in a day, he's shit, just like Tenshinhan was never on the same level as Goku after the budokai.

>So Krillin is more talented
He just had is potential unlocked, tien never had that and was stronger according to all official sources he was stronger than krillin up to the namek saga.

>He just had is potential unlocked
Maybe Ten could have gotten his potential unlocked if he hadn't jobbed against Nappa like a bitch.