Boruto

This boring Byakuya Gang arc ends next week.
this month chapter doesn´t have spoilers yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
narutoforums.org/posts/58230733/
i.imgur.com/cJoYbnD.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another chapter and still no Kawaki.

>still no Kawaki.
The new chapter might have Kawaki in it.

>the SENJU clan
>SENJUtsu

I think i'm onto something here. There's a connection. Were they the 1st clan to use senjutsu besides the sage and his son?

best grill

According to a translator in NF, no kawaki this month.

This moment and the future potential that it created made up for the arc being shit.

Nah. Still shit.

brainlets everywhere. just because it doesn't show your waifu doesn't mean its shit. its equal to the nue arc

>its equal to the nue arc
You're getting carried away, user.

Page 29. Someone gets stabbed. I think it's Bort.

where's the rest of his face? And why the cyborg arm?

it is. naruto giving that speech. each character getting a highlight. the tension. the villains challenge borutos morality. it was enjoyable all around. also the god tattoo that gekko has

Nah, it will be Katasuke.

What if Hawawa gets stabbed?

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

I will never understand why people get this mad over a cartoon

Nigga where have you been?

man this guy is shit at drawing kids, females and tits but he can really draw old grizzled men

watching the anime and not reading the manga. I'm gonna do what I did with Naruto. Buy the collections of all volumes.

Ao gets fucked by a rasengan.

Jiraiyas son appears in the manga yes! I missed him.

Jiraya has a son?

Yeah much better than Sumire.

Holy shit

Ao VS Boruto+Co

Mitsuki: Raiton: Shiden (Purple Lightning)

Konohamaru: Katon: Homuranagase (Blazing Meteors)

Sarada: (Shannaro~!) Punch + Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique)

The idea is the overwhelm Ao with barrage of attacks to create an opening for sneak attack.

Ao figures this out, obviously.

Ao easily absorbs all of the ninjutsu, as expected.

And then Boruto incoming from above with the chakra sabre!

But reversal of fortune and the following happens:

Gave a hint on NF when someone asked "What if Boruto gets stabbed"

narutoforums.org/posts/58230733/

Page 29 reenactment (sorta~) i.imgur.com/cJoYbnD.png

But it’s all good, because it’s a kage-bunshin :D~!!

Mitsuki (with an elongated arm) keeps Ao’s hand firmly on the chakra sabre.

So the vampiric energy drain slows Ao quite a bit.

Ao realizes that he got bamboozled! lol~

Absorption ball VS absorption ball = cancelled eachother out (reminds me of Chidori and Rasengan blending).

But surprise! Boruto had a Rasengan in his right hand too and hits Ao’s mecha arm/chest.

End PG as noted above.

didn't see that coming

Ch.700 Sarada > all other incarnations of Sarada
I miss my frigid and judgemental, yet somewhat playful girl

Sumire is getting trained by the best girl and Salad doesn't stand a chance.

haha the old clone rasengan. i love seeing this shit again for the thousandth time.

oddly enough, she was pretty much like that during the Mist Arc.

Eww even worse a homeschooled no experience giblet.

>just because it doesn't show your waifu doesn't mean its shit

Nah not-Shikamaru's tale of Shogi and homolust does make it shit though.

>its equal to the nue arc

Fuck no it isn't, no arc has been as good as that although I have enjoyed the SoL eps too. This arc is easily worse than the mist though no matter how many memes you use to try and say otherwise.

I thought every arc was good so far

Will Hanabi get them killed?

how is this arc worse though. its better than the mist arc. you just want braindead fight and edge brainlet

I just can't agree dude. Each arc has had some decent moments but they've done nothing but decline in my opinion with this latest one being an absolute snooze fest. Hell the only highlight so far of the current arc is Naruto being Hokage which disappoints me greatly as I've been wanting Ice Jutsu to return since Haku and they've done shit with it.

>you just want braindead fight and edge
>literally in the post you replied to I said I have enjoyed the SoL eps

Big surprise, guy who thinks the current arc is as best as Nue arc is dumb as shit.

When is the new chapter coming out and if so link?

I hope not

>forcing Ao to hold the lightsaber

nice

Why did Ao become evil? I don't read the manga. I kept seeing people say his name but thought no way there must be someone else with that name who's the villain currently but nope. It's him. What happened?

i think you need reading comprehension because you didn't address any of my points at all brainlet. youhave shit taste and cant even justify it nigger

Kashin Koji.

We don't know. The mangas pacing is absolute shit. We only get 40 pages every month. Normal monthly manga have 70+ pages. We literally barely know anything about anyone in this series so far. I hate this monthly manga. Fuck ikemoto. I know he's the one that asked for it even tho he denies it. He can't draw fast enough for a weekly. Even tho he has 1 month to draw it still look bland and basic as hell.
fuck

Hello

ok well if you can't tell me why he's evil now can you tell me how the fuck he survived the 10 tails bomb? Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't he in the HQ with Shikaku when it hit? Was he somehow the only survivor?

Why would I when you can't even read properly? would be a waste of words on a meme spouting cock goblin like yourself dude.

deflection again. you can't explain why its shit so why should i care about your lack of reading
comprehension

When the timeskip to the manga period happens will we get filler about Hanabi being Himawari's sensei?

that's Jirayas son? Confirmed or just speculation? I don't see Jiraya listed as his father where i'm looking

Never
>now includes butthurt over Sumire
Nice

hopefully

Only one thing saladslut is good for

WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

omg really? Well now i'm glad i'm not reading the manga. I'd be annoyed at them not answering anything. Ao did steal an eye from a dead man so I guess I could see him going evil. Corpse robbing is fucked up already.

It's hard to blame Naruto for not wanting to come home when every night he has to stare at those big soulless dinner plates in bed and have no idea if she's looking at him or the clock on the nightstand

That kinda shitposting don't work since webm related user. They're fucking like rabbits.

Still beats a lifetime with pinkshit, no wonder sauce doesn’t come home period

he never looks her in the eyes

Kawaki never

Crawl back here

that's actually kind of funny

That's not true either. There's a reason they're the only couple to have two kids and that's something you've got to deal with.

>it's still being updated

>they're the only couple to have two kids

One of them is Hanabi's

why wouldn't you want to come home to those giant Double D tits?

>Naruto at office
>sends shadowclone home
>Hinata titty fucks shadow clone
>*POOF*
>"Shikamaru talking to Naruto so Naruto what should w-"
>*intense moaning from Naruto suddenly mid conversation*

That forever alone? she's so desperate that she's going after Naruto's kid now.

yes he does. 360 vision remember? She could be looking him in the eyes during doggy style

Only one thing would keep him at the office, and it’s this little homewrecker

I know this isn't the point but it's anime, not a cartoon. They're different

I highly doubt that

Well, you know, “Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind” and all of that

no Boruto is too young

Stop making threads and just let the series die. We already have better things like DBS or Black Clover.

Himawari is Hanabi’s, that way it’s not completely incest when Boruto fucks his slutty auntie and his loli imouto

>DBShitter
>discount Naruto
Go back

You think age matters when she's got a snatch that's gone untouched her whole life? she's going after that shit young so he'll be dependant on those milkies.

>DBS
>better

Reminder that Boruto is going strong and DBS has just been cancelled. I guess people don't respond well to different hair colours after all.

Anons are just speculating.

>DBS
Literally ripping off spic fanfiction.

oh boy here we go...

no. I like Boruto.

>DBSpics still SEETHING that their shitty fanfiction show was cancelled

Sakura is cuter than hinata, sad she a bitch

>discount Naruto
>Already 4th on WSJ
>Boruto on 12th place
I don't know user.

She’d be cuter if she didn’t have the same shitty tsundere traits that she’s passed down to her daughter

>already 4th on WSJ
>implying it didn’t get there by ripping off Naruto

they're both cute come on. No need to start anything

is this shit worth watching

Not really. The movie set up decent characters but SP and Kodachi fucked them.

yes. Absolutely.

Puberty is going to be hell for Boruto when he knows that his mom could see him masturbating at any time.

Even worse when she sees hes jerking off to her

>tsundere
sakura is a cunt with zero self esteem

At this point, what was arc was og naruto on?

Chunin exams, I think

I think he's gonna be ok, she'll probably be too busy abusing it by staring at Naruto's dick when he's in the office to notice Bort.

Chunnin/destroy the leaf if memory serves.

It'll be even worse when she sees him masturbating to her sister

or her sister masturbating her son

can't blame him. I would too. I'd constantly be raiding her panty drawer and dirty clothes for worn panties.

>No adult NaruHinaHana doujin :(

Those were good arcs, not this SoL shit.

and we're about to start the chunin exams so we're right on track

Get over it already