Dresses slutty

>dresses slutty
>smokes cigarettes
>drinks underage
>gets in fights
>out all night slutting herself to old necromancers and British twin fuccbois
Our kingu's daughter is out of control, Sup Forums. How do we fix her?

With our dicks obviously

Too late

See? This is why you marry your daughter To the king of the next kingdom at 12.

Alexander paid a high price for his faggotry, one would have thought King Arthur had learn his lesson.

>daughter
That's his son.

past lives don`t matter

she's already fixed

great taste

>thinks she's a boy
>acts like a cat
just what is wrong with her?

She'll clean up her act once she meets the right girl.

She's like 4 though. That rule doesn't help at all.

No need. She's perfect the way she is. She's a free spirit unlike her stuck up father who has a legendary sword up her ass at all times.

Call her cute. CUTE.

It was created when a futa dicked bulldyke who's permanently physically a mid teens fucked it's insane sister.
Why did I call it an it?
Because magic is hereditary and there's a 100% chance that it has a cock. Which is why it thinks it's a boy. Because it is one.

Think that it will be even partially normal is retarded on every level imaginable

Oyakodon.

I want to fuck her father in front of her.

It's simple, she needs more of her father in her life.

i just finished FSN, dunno if i`m watchcing Apo or Zero now, should i watch zero first?

Read the VN

Fate -> Unlimited Blade Works -> Heaven's Feel -> Zero -> Apocrypha

Zero -> Apocrypha -> Fate -> Unlimited Blade Works -> Heaven's Feel.

I want to marry this seibah

Zero>UBW=Fate>Apocryphya undisputed

Have Shirou adopt her.

>Fucking your teenage dad(female) when you're already born from brother-sister futa yuri incest
>In some of the tales Mordred also seduced Guinevere at one point
This is reaching School Days level of fucked up.

fix it

Guinevere was such a slut.

How can someone from one of the best beer cultures on earth tolerate that Jap piss?

Bonglander here, Kirin and Asahi are actually pretty nice. There's much worse beer out there.

>womb tattoo
wtf i'm in love now

When Mordred was around it wasn't quite the same level of beer culture it is now. Also she's like four years old, she doesn't know any better.

A loving but firm discipline session with Arturia's meat rod

Why is it that Mordred and Nero are the only Arturia clones I can fap too?

Sapporo beer is pretty nice but I've only had that and Asashi so my taste in Japanese beers isn't really developed much.

he (she) doesn't like her new Mom (male)

And yet no one was able to knock her up, what a failure of a woman.

Any beer > sobriety

how to fix ?

anser is dick.

It is the 5th holy grail war.You have been chosen and medea appears before you asking if you are her master.How do you proceed to win her trust and the grail?

Stupid homunculus

I'm really happy we finally got an anime with Mordred as the main servant

I here forfeit my right to talk with any other woman until at least the end of this Holy Grail War

With dicks

''Impossible. Medea can't be that cute''

>With your boypussies obviously
FTFY

Wait, since Mordred was created when Saber had a penis this mean she had a penis too?

What would a date with Nero be like?

That thing was apparently temporary and didn't turn her into an actual male - it was fucking magic dick. With both of Mordred's parents being female, there's no source for Y chromosomes.

That said Nasu and Takeuchi were indecisive about her gender, whether she was an actual female like her father or a pretty boi, until Apo forced their hand.

Smart umu poster

This. Always this.

>Bonglander here, Kirin and Asahi are actually pretty nice. There's much worse beer out there.
>Sapporo beer is pretty nice but I've only had that and Asashi so my taste in Japanese beers isn't really developed much.
Japanese beer is fucking garbage compared to European.

Oyakodon with Mordred and his father when

Why are single mothers so shit at raising children?

Why does she always sit with her legs spread with such high cut shorts? People can probably see her lips.