Yuri on Ice is the second best selling anime of all time

>Yuri on Ice is the second best selling anime of all time
how?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-23/top-selling-animation-in-japan-on-blu-ray-disc-dvd-by-series-2017/.125681
someanithing.com/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fucking gay

It's not, Your name is.

And people here say that yuri doesn't sell

>second best selling anime of all time
What? That's bullshit. Source

Correction: 2nd best selling of 2017 behind Your Name. But still within the top 10 selling tv anime of all time. So the two of best selling anime in recent years was a LGBT show and a Gender-Bender. What does that say about the state of anime?
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-23/top-selling-animation-in-japan-on-blu-ray-disc-dvd-by-series-2017/.125681

Fags on Ice

source for top 10 best selling of all time?

Bodyswap is not genderbender, you dumb faggot.

crazy...

How the fuck is Eva not on there

That's only for 2000's anime.

It's only measuring direct series sales, and NGE itself didn't sell a whole hell of a lot directly. Its money was in merchandise and spinoffs.

Pre-2000 anime and Post-2000 anime are tracked separately for a number of different reasons. Here's the older anime.

I see. Good work.

?

>Osmatsu S1
How the mighty have fallen

What did he mean by this?

gundam seed overseas made billions more than bake, the same with sailor moon, update your sources.

someanithing.com/1
>2000-Present, Average Sales of 10,000 or More

see

I didn't know eva was the best selling anime of all time.

yfw female fairy just beat female yuri

Yoshiyuki Tomino eternally BTFO

Is not, that's Sailor Moon.
Those lists are fucking trash, not even sales from overseas are counted. Gundam seed sold about 250k copies overseas + the ones at japan.

Haha, what?

Macross Frontier couldn't have come out a decade ago..

Hahaha...ha...ha....

OH FUCK, WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE?!

LGBT pandering.

post your sauce then faggot

>implying LGBT politics has anything to do with its success
It's just thirsty fujos, you dumb tumblrinas. YOI lured in all the sportsfujos from Free/Haikyuu/KnB/YowaPeda fanbases and pandered to their homo fantasies. Of course they sold a fuckload.

>no KLK or PsG

JUST

KLK only did 11,705

Y'all seem to forget how much japs love figure skating as much as they love their idolshits.
How the hell Destiny sold more than its predecessor? They love Jesus Kira that much?

Kek

Faggot.

But female Fairy is Yulia. RIP ;_;7

Because, I dunno man, there’s a billion anime each year with thicc tiddie girls and harems but only a handful of fujo shit? Add the fact that it was actually pretty good and you’ve got yourself a winner.

>15
>just out of Juniors
>Canadian came 3rd

Whelp

Multiple factors determined its success. First off the main audience being fujos, you know they'll throw you money if they like what they see. Then 3D skaters who watched and supported the show for its depiction of the sport itself (and the main pairing too). Inevitable discussion about the LGBT themes caught the interest of normalfags and people who don't usually watch anime.

>Gundam seed

good day I hate Japanese women

>Both Seed titles are the highest grossing series
When will Gundam be good again?