Erased

This was probably the biggest trash I've ever watched. Not because everything about it was trash, it had a great build up and then it went to absolute fucking shit.

I can look past stuff like children acting like adults (shoutout to the 11 yo Kenya who is apparently smarter than a 29 yo), even though this feature should solely apply to the MC. I can look past stuff like poorly executed plot elements like this ass-pull revival feature that works just how many times it needs to work for this plot to come together. But I can't look past the following bullshit:

>mystery drama

What on earth is supposed to be a mystery about this? You got one option, Yashiro. They portray Yashiro as the killer from the very start. Yeah, there's some hints that Satoru is a pedo and maybe somehow it could be possible that he killed the children, but this doesn't add up and eventually the viewer has no reason to suspect him anymore.

>mastermind killer

Yashiro has probably an IQ lower than people giving this anime a rating above 3/10. He is only out-classed by the retarded MC who doesn't even suspect him even after finding 100 lollipops in his glove box.

>motive

Yeah, maybe giving Yashiro a motive would help this shit out? Fine, let him be an insane serial killer, but then don't tell us that this was some sort of master plan that was ruined by by a little kid. Like couldn't you kill someone else beside those 3???

>cuck pre-ending

They build up this romance with Satoru and Kaya only to cuck him after all. And what's the point with the pizza delivery girl, legit nobody gives a shit?

>completely predictable final episode

It feels like they watched the movie "The Game" and copied the air bag stuff. Except even if this feature is completely retarded you at least didn't suspect it during The Game. And what's with the rushed explanation of why Yashiro didn't kill him before?

At least try to save this garbage story and pretend that this was a manga he wrote in the end...

Lol imagine being so autistic you write these novels because you didn't like a anime

You sure spent a lot of time on something you say is trash. Must have left a strong impression either way.

I thought Erased was great lmao

He's got a point you know

Yeah it's not very good.

FPBP. Welcome to Sup Forums hope you enjoy your stay

you mean that paragraph? took like 5 minutes to type

Kirito's got nothing on this MC. MC gave Airi 10 years worth of cum.

It seems people who put more value in mysteries hate Erased, while those more into thrillers and dramas still love it.

Didn't watch the anime, read the manga so I don't know what the differences are. Its still laughable that people think the 30 yr old is going to get romantically involved with the 11yr old.

erased is just for closet pedos and kiddie killers who want to learn new ways to kill

The children don't act like adults, and nothing kenya does implies he smarter then satoru, he just has knowledge of certain things most normal people wouldn't have, his still just an 11 year old.
You also seem to underestimate how competent a person becomes by 6-7 years old. His still a child and cries over dumb shit blah blah.

This show works more as a thriller, they make the killer obvious who works as a red herring, and actually faked out a few people who thought about it too hard, but the best moments are the underlining tension between him and the teacher, that's what keeps it exciting despite being obvious.

Satoru suspected his sensei first and he was aware all logical clues pointed to him, it was that he chose to ignore those things given how he viewed him.
Nothing implies yoshiro was a mastermind killer, he's just a regular murderer.

Yashiro has a motive, i haven't watched this in a while so i don't know if the anime skipped that or not.

>Cuckposter
way to invalidate yourself

>Predictable final episode
The final episode of just about every show ever is predictable, the plot concludes before the final so anyone who was paying attentions knows how things will end.

All in all, erased is still a great show, half the things you mention or either off base completely or unimportant for the shows overall quality.

fun fact, the manga was ongoing when the anime finished

Imagine talking about anime on Sup Forums

I agree with everything you've written OP.
Semi OT but the cuck posting that followed the ending bothered me.

Why watch the anime when the live action version (the series, not the shitty movie) is objectively a better adaptation?

It would've been cool if time travel played a role in who the culprit was, like another kid reliving the past and he could've been caught with time travel mind games or something. Anything other than the Yashiro shit.

>Nothing implies yoshiro was a mastermind killer, he's just a regular murderer.
That's kinda true for when he was just a pedo teacher, but after the coma when he became an influential politician they kinda do paint him as some sort of evil mastermind

That's not fun nor it's uncommon.

>This show works more as a thriller

it fails as a thriller long before the "reveal" of yashiro as the killer

>Yashiro has a motive

not in the anime my friend

Just watch the Live Action, user. It gets rid of some bullshit like that thread on top of the people, it makes it less NTR when we see Kaya with her child and more.

Warch the netflix LA
It has cute hinamori

If you don't like the whole cuck stuff, you may like the movie

>You can't get cucked if you are banished from existance

yep, cute hinamori indeed

Yashiro backstory in the manga was actually surprisingly good.

>Must have left a strong impression.
No shit retard.
>either way
No, just the one.

Yeah, god forbid people write anything else than "I want to cum inside x"

I don't think it's "trash" but it did leave a lot to be desired. I thought the past sequences were really well directed and the soundtrack was good. I thought yashiro was just a red herring so the ending was pretty disappointing and his ending motive was also shit, iirc it's different in the manga but overall I thought it was a great series ruined by the ending. The cuck shit I was fine with though, pizza girl was good and the bulk of his experience with kayo was him as an adult and her as like 10 so it would be kinda weird if he fell for her.

I thought erased was alright but the way he gets cucked at the end is priceless.