Made in Abyss

What is her backstory going to be?

Honestly, I'm not all that interested in Faputa as a character to want to know her entire backstory, I care way more about the part in her backstory where she and Reg knew each other.

Like how she became so familiar with his penis?

god i love seeing this fucker in agony

how would Lyza react to knowing everything Riko did, if Lyza cares about Riko

Delete this. Moth did nothing wrong

Moth is pure.

>Caring about Riko when she abandoned her

How the fuck did Bodrewd get Mitty back?

Who do you think Prushka will be voiced by? Do you think Minase Inori would work?

>Split Meaty down the middle of of her brain
>You have now two brains
>You have now two Meatys
>Repeat for exponential growth
>You have now an unlimited pool of Meatys

He didn't, is a perfect clone created by the village

Realistically speaking, how likely is a new chapter dropping on the 10th of March?

Oooh, so Belafu transformed half of her body into Mitty.

What is the deal with the three sages and their relationship with the new girl in this chapter?

Less than zero
Do you understand?
We have a higher chance of Tsukushi taking chapter 45 back

Im not sure thats exactly what happened. From my reading of it it seems that Bondrewd took Mitty down to the 6th layer and later brought her back up, thats why that worm thing had to pay the price and make a clone of her in the first place.

Pure sex that is.

She'd be proud of her for fighting through all the turmoil to chase after the abyss. It's what she always wanted for her, as it was what she always wanted for herself.

What reading did you have that gave you that conclusion? Literally every version of events I've seen says that Belafu made Bondrewd several offers but he refused, so instead they sacrificed a ton of body parts to have ilblu 'give birth' to a perfect copy.

Also keep in mind that ilblu only refers to the town 50% of the time. 40% of the time it's cradle and 10% it's mother. So some entity, likely 'mother' gave birth to a mitty clone.

Just finished the manga, and I saw that the anime has exploded in the normie-tier anime base with ironic weebs shilling it. Never followed any threads on Sup Forums about this series, how viable is it to talk about it? Or do you all shitpost like VEG threads?

>2 hours
>+20 replies
Man this manga died too fast

>Lel muh adventures are more important than my daughter
>Because me not being there gives her the choice to do whatever she wants
>I luv my daughter
Shit mom

That's what that user said. Bondrewd brought her back up because he didn't sell her.

No he said he brought mitty and then LATER took her back up, implying that he had left mitty down there for some period of time

These threads are nothing but shitposts now.

how did bon go to the town and then back up?

>MAL top 20
You guys decided it was reddit and killed it.

This is like the fifth or sixth MiA thread since the chapter came out 2-3 days ago.
>speedreading the catalog

Why everyone thinks that Village is bad place and must be nuked? There are plenty of people narehate, who live here peacefully and happy. It's no worse than Orth, just don't be complete retard like Bun. Destroying Village after main characters left Bonedaddy with Zoaholic and 90% of his base is fucking hypocritical. Albeit they always were hypocrits.

Thats what I was getting at. That he brought her down there then at whatever point brought her back up somehow later. Later meaning I dont know how they did it at that time. Unless they just chucked her on the elevator and hit up.

Because 80% of people here only care about the Bun and rather see thousands of Narehates die because Bun went full retard and trapped herself.

Why is her objection to going up "my legs are weak" and not "I'll get the curse"?

well I mean she's immortal, and already a rug. I don't see why they would have any issue just using the lift. And of course he and his praying hands all just use cartridges.

She took part in creating the village, of course she knows there is no curse inside it.

town is curse free.

We have been maxing out threads ever since the chapter came

More than half actually

Bun's obsession over floor mate sooner or later will cause more destruction and sufferings for others than Bon's love for science.

Do Sup Forums like the annoying megane MC? Or is everyone all about the furry?

99% Bun
1% Bonerdad

the latter

99% Ozen and Bon, 1% Fluffchi.

>Cucked by some beta guy
>Literally helping the bull´s daughter
I feel for Ozen

I'm just waiting for the spooky mystery whistle to appear

Riko is love.

I'm just here for Bondrewd.

Why do people like Bondrewd? He is a real cunt that makes battery out of kids and never dies, MUH KNOWLEDGE. A goddamn Mary Sue.

>Knew each other
Like, in the biblical sense?

>Helping
>Beating her and Reg till they pass out
>Sending them to die in wilderness
>Sending them on a trip of no return

Laughs in Smugzen.

Tasteless animeonly fags go for the bun.
Contrarians go for ozen.
True men know bonedrewd is the only correct choice.

People really like hammy villains

>Mary Sue
>Immortal robot with immune to Curse, OP lasers and tons of attention for his dick
>12 years old Reg Whistle, who discovered the best possible relic on 1st layer
>single succesfull experiment, unique blessed bunny with godly eyes, who is universally loved by everyone

Animefags = Riko
Hivemind = ScienceDad
Following the heart = Narehates

What is this dick meme about him? Never seen the guy have any sexual drive when I read the manga.

Riko best girl.

But animefags like bun, not Riko.

>Thief
>Guilt trip everyone like Roboboy
>Rubs in the pain for poor Ozen for being constant remainder that her precious student got ruined
>LET US DIVE TOGHETHER TRAPBOY OH WAIT ME MOM
>Take away all Ozen´s mementos of Lyza
>Force Nanachi into unknown danger
>Getting into trouble every fucking time

>Getting into trouble every fucking time

He's a robot with a penis. What's not to understand?

Was she aware she was pregnant before diving into a literal hell or did it just happen along the way ? I don't remember.

His tail?

I can see people liking Riko for her thirst for adventures. But all those points are true.

Maybe he had some sort of a device that could transfer the curse to someone else

>Was she aware she was pregnant before diving into a literal hell
Yes.

I will marry Riko!!

>Do the goverments bidding like a slave
>ChadBon fucks around and do whatever he wants.

Is this Riko love a meme? Almost dropped the anime but my friend promised me a cute bunny.

Belafu said she she used the value to cause Iruburu itself to birth for her a perfect Mitty. Or it seemed to be something like that.

Was the process something like when someone (pre-moth Fapfap?) was being stuffed into a biological womb-like thing, in Veko's flashback? Which may also have been the fleshy horned lump thing in the previous panel. Was the panel showing Faputa emerging after her conersion into a Narahate with the "Blessing of the Abyss"?

Bonedaddy literally gives no fucks about the government.
Why do you think he had assassins after his head?

The sludge is capable of turning anything into value, and from what Belafu said the opposite is possible. Sage's body got turned into value and then the value was formed into the clone of Mitty. Though maybe such function is only available for the sages, and everyone else has to use coins.

None of these "points" are valid reasons to dislike Riko. They are also phrased in a very obviously misleading manner.
As I've said, this is not even bait.

Being unaware on what a cunt you are and the harm you do to the people being over backwards for you is a real demerit.

So is the goo omnipotent or does it have to "see" something (e.g. original Mitty) to reproduce it?

Most probably the latter.
Also, the word you're looking for is "omniscient", not "omnipotent".

Edgy NEET-brainlets love him, also newfags who see le mad scientist maymay for the first time.

He gives a fuck about goverment, he sent Praying Hands to kill these bugs after Delver's Guild asked for his help. He is wanted criminal overseas, but at the same time he was being funded by foreigners. Bon is a smart boy and maintains good relationships with Orth and not-Murricas, but shits on thirdworlders like Bun's homeland.

He clear the bugs for his own gain as well as it was part of his goal to help humanity conquer the abyss. Having the delver’s guild sucking his dick for it is just a bonus

This, I don't know why people are acting like its such a big asspull that we have another Mitty when its likely created out of the black sludge or something similar. Its not a 1:1 copy in anything but the physical sense, and that it has a "soul" but we don't really know what that entails. Belafu could be telling us bullshit about it being a perfect copy because thats what he believes it to be, or because he's trying to puff it up to Riko so she'll be more eager to bid higher for it.

who doesn't like mad scientists

Speaking of the bugs and shit.

Is anyone else annoyed that Riko & co. arrive just in time to see the field torched, Prushka turned into a Capri Sun, etc.? Just seems like forced drama when none of that had to happen THEN or at least likely would have occurred before or after.

>Belafu could be telling us bullshit about it being a perfect copy
The town is a spiderweb. I wouldn't be surprised if it was engineered just for Nanachi.

The Prushka stuff makes total sense to me because it was all a big fucking act by Bondrewd in order to get himself killed and cement her love for him. So to me that makes complete sense.

The field...yeah, I guess I get what you're saying, but it robs the party of getting a chance to check the grave for clues and get real closure for Riko, and the encounter with the Praying Hand was nice. So I don't particularly mind that one either.

If we're talking forced drama, how about them all just spending the night at Bondrewd's place and then just splitting up for no reason.

>Prushka turned into a Capri Sun
Just as planned. Bon used main characters to orchestrate situation, whene his daughter willingly will sacrifice herself for Bun like Mitty for Bun.

>field torched
There is might be a connection between bugs and Lyza's Last Dive and Reg. Previous bugs invasion happened 10 years ago, right after Lyza went on 6 Layer. Forbidden Flower Garden used to be on quarantine over 60 days, very close to the date of Reg's arrival. Also, bugs travelled via unknown hole.

>splitting up for no reason
Robokid got abducted and Nanachi went off to plead on her own, which would have been awkward/hindered by the others I guess. She's weirdly vulnerable around him.

What dialogue suggests Mitty was his gift to (her) them?

Nanachi shouldn't have fucking left them in the middle of the night. For fucks sakes what a dumb cunt of a bunny.

Prushka not Mitty.

Yes, if only someone had invented such a device

Riko and Prushgirl are equally good chioces for best girl

he's charismatic, and it's entertaining to see all the shit he could get away with

>Prushgirl
Used goods.

t.brainlets
Bondrewd is liked by the community because he's not a stereotipical villain, he doesn't "hate" the heroes of the story nor does he have angst againts the world (Hurr durr humans are bad).
He is extremely charismatic, and his only goal is pursuing science and discovering the secrets of the Abyss (which may save Orth if the 2k y cycle isn't a meme)

Is Mary Sue the hot buzzword at the moment when you can't think of anything bad to say about a character or story you don't like.

Meinya is such a Mary Sue, holy shit. He gets crushed like a million times and never dies, you could throw him under a fucking hydraulic press and come out with nothing but a prolapsed anus, which you can just pop back in anyway. Not only is he fucking invincible he also has some curse detecting spidey sences or some shit? What the actual fuck? He needs a fucking nerf pice of shit Mary Sue...

I like him because everything he does it justified, from an in story and meta perspective. He hasnt been wrong once, and considering how much hes been able to accomplish he is probably the greatest hero in the story thus far. And he isnt even trying to be. Hes already stated that he regrets having to use children for his research and projects but it is what it is.

As far as him being 'Mary sue', im not sure. I think the very fact people dislike him for what he does makes it impossible for him to be a Mary sue. Mary sues usually have flaws, but their flaws are also positives or benefit them more then hinder them. No one within the world of MiA that knows Bondrewd really likes him, apart from his surrogate daughters. I think he would be a Mary sue if most of the in story characters liked him as much as I do. I know im a bit of a radical when it comes to things like un-hindered science, but Bondrewd to me is the perfect scientist.

Course thats not really what his character is about story wise and I think the most interesting thing to take away from Bondrewd is that he isnt really human so much as just another creature of the Abyss. Its heavily implied he lost most of his sanity and inhibition when he split his 'conscious'. The only thing that keeps him together is his core goal, scientific discovery. Its all he is now. And I think thats plenty interesting on its own, for me to like him as a character.

Most of the Garbage-tier shows tend to die fast

>how much hes been able to accomplish
After Chapter 45 I'm really curious what other White Whistles can offer, because difference between "muh strong" tree hugger and immortal dude with gazillion artifacts, who conquered 5 layer and laughed at the very idea of Last Dive, is outstanding. Part of me is afraid that we can go full DBZ, but I hope Tsukushi is better than this and he will find a way to write next White Whistles no less memorable and entertaining without ridiculous shounen progression.

>168897063
Not even worth a (You)

>Not loving Riko
You are a faggot and so is your friend, the bunny is cute though.