Who in their right mind would hook up with a girl who's both taller and stronger than you?

Who in their right mind would hook up with a girl who's both taller and stronger than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/112065
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno

>mfw i will never be princess carried

Came here to post this

Git gud

Yeah OP, who would want that? Certainly not me, I'm not a beta sissy.

Let me guess, she's like 5'9" and he's an uber manlet.

>Who in their right mind would hook up with a girl who's both taller and stronger than you?
Because the girl is only alive because you magically forced her to be resurrected as your fire golem, after her emo self rejected living. And she is madly in love with you even after both of you got mind-wipped.

Me but I had a milf fetish growing up...

So the height and strength thing was, well, you get my drift.

Pick one.

>tfw when I'm 5'5"

>Not wanting a gf taller and stronger then you

Why would I want someone inferior to me?

I remember reading somewhere that the author said she was actually 6'6", but I don't know if that's true.
Tallest, non giant girl I can think of with a canon non-womanlet height would be Hancock, who is officially 6'3"

They will love you more deeply out of fear of losing you and gratitude for bestowing your superior self on them

>I remember reading somewhere that the author said she was actually 6'6", but I don't know if that's true.
The author just draws Ayaka and her mother as tall as humanly possible. There was no attempt to give either of them a fixed height until the anime was made.

Anyone who's not so insecure that they must only have someone smaller and weaker than them.

I want a stronger gf who will gently dominate me

Ayaka, Kazane, and Medusa are just taller than everybody else in any given scene, in that order.

Speaking of Witchcraft Works, I remember witches' families adopting a form of matrilineal system in this show, but I could be wrong. Maybe it was another series? I forgot.

Kanna is fucking underrated.

Me.

But if she loses a fight, and then you protect her with your body even though you both know that if she lost you'll definitely lose, she'll fall even deeper in love with you.

How the hell do you gently dominate somebody?

gently

I want to beat Chronoire in a fight.

lose some weight.

Once girls realize that they can lift you or drag you around comfortably, they will do so constantly and put you on their laps and shit.

>Speaking of Witchcraft Works, I remember witches' families adopting a form of matrilineal system in this show, but I could be wrong.
Male witches exist, and the very first magical users in the WCW world were men. But over the centuries the women were found to be much stronger on average, causing the men to be sidelined.

All of them are

I wish that the other members would get more love, even though tampopo-chan is wonderful

Yeah, but on the flip side, you could be accused of compensating for weaknesses/disadvantages by hiding behind someone bigger and stronger. That's why armchair psych needs to die, love is love.

I'm 194cm, unfortunately. I've seen like 4 girls ever that were equal or higher, one of them being a 7 foot woman.

Oh, you just got grass is greener then.

as a manlet I wish I could tower over girls, people are always envious of what others have

Like walking user home?

manlets are hella cute, especially the self conscious ones. Just tease em a little and they get all red and flustered, Its fucking adorable. Just gotta make sure you pamper him plenty afterwards so he doesn't stay upset.

>tfw be manlet supreme and have a tall girl fetish
>conflicting feelings of whether to be glad i'm 5'2 or is this just a way for me to cope with my situation

whynotboth

10's humiliating, but fun.

Physically overpowering and immobilizing them without actually hurting them. Pegging them in the ass, but being sure to loosen them up first so it's comfortable. Draining their balls and continuing to fuck them past exhaustion, and then cuddling up with them afterwards.

I saw that there was a thread earlier about a manga that had a fit, tomboy, dom female lead and that it was untranslated or something.
I can't remember what the mangas name was and I can't find the thread again. Does any know what it is?

You'll just be bully material for tall dominatrix if you're that insecure.
>eeh~ what can a shrimp midget like you do to me? (while kabedon)

Unironically also have this fetish too

>(while kabedon)
just duck and run? Unless she's doing a cicada block, a feat upon itself, you should get away easily.

>try to impress a girl a head taller than you
>she just think of you as cute
>try to overpower her to prove your manliness
>fails miserably
>all your effort just make you seem cuter in her eyes

Tall girls are the best.

Oh god i never knew how badly i wanted this. Great now i have a new fetish to deal with.

Yeah, why not just hook up with a shorter weaker female so the children will be even more of a twink due to your inferior twinkish genes. I'm sure your sons will thank you for giving them genes that stunt their growth at 5 ft 2 in., and giving them the muscle mass of a new born foal.

Or how about you can stop being a insecure faggot and actually hunt for some superior genes for your children.

how much of a faggot do you have to be for that to stop you?

>Iqdb doesn't give anything
For someone here who has a tall girl fetish, i ask for your help, is this a doujin?

They have the same appeal as awkward, dorky nerds. Sup Forums is heaven if you like insecure, 2-D loving virgins.

Then she'll tuck your collar and lift you up to humiliate your sorry ass state of emasculation.

ME
Exactly me

Well until, you know, she fancies taller men and ditches you.

>tall women

Don't say that

>Be 6'1"
>Just want to get together with a cute smol boy
>Just want to cuddle, tease and do all sort of lovey dovey things to him
>Just want to pin him down and fuck his little brains out
>guys with taller girlfriend are looked down upon
>No short guys ever approach me
>Smaller guys shiver in fear as I approach or just don't take me seriously.

Being tall is suffering as well.

>Stop being insecure and succumb to your insecurities instead of just doing what you want.
Gross.

LONDON

pls be my gf

Great taste. Isane is GOAT.

Holy shit this.

marry me

I'm 6'0". Can we be friends, or am I too big?

>tfw 187
>will never have a girl taller or stronger than me

I suffer every day..

t. beta manlet

shotas can't be compared to manlets. He could end up being as tall as Ozen, but manlets are cursed with inferior height for the rest of their life.

WCW has so many great girls, S2 when?

source?

>WCW has so many great girls, S2 when?
If you want the same director, you would need to wait at least two years while he finishes the Girls Und Panzer OVAs that are effectively season 2.

You wouldn't want a replacement director. He is good, and probably the only thing that keeps the adaptation decent.

I was actually going to say that it is on par with GuP for how many great girls it has.

>tfw 5'3
It makes a little difference whether she is 5'10, 6'3 or 5'1 and decides to wear heels. Almost all girls are taller than me, so I wouldn't be picky.

nhentai.net/g/112065
try tin-eye too next time mate

Seriously, Sup Forumsnons are so sweet and adorable. I can't take browsing this place sometimes, it's too intense.

Someone that wants to have a good time.

Just read the manga, it's still ongoing, although slowly. Has pretty nice art, too.

But does it have a girl as shitty as Erika?

nothing cute came from 180+cm girls

I'm 6'3 and I love girls that are my height or taller.

I want a tall girl to headpat and spoil me

Stop fishing for LONDONs, user.

Don't post this cursed thing.

>tfw too tall to be considered a small boi
;-;

v.smol Tanpopo-chang. Not Kawaii.

I did a couple of times
There are few things better in life. I would recommend everyone to try it atleast once, even if you're 6ft+, theres folks guaranteed to be taller than you.

the problem is they often look for even longer dudes

I'm not fishing for LONDONs. I sincerely think you awkward weebs are really cute.

>No short guys ever approach me
smile more. A lot of the tall women that I know of have resting bitches faces, more so than womanlets for some reason. I'd say theres more risk involved going after someone who's taller than you but eventually the 'pain' should be subsided. Nobody wants to take the first step because nobody wants to get hurt.

4AM blogging on Sup Forums, I haven't done this in years

There are girls taller than 6'4?

>LONDON
?
this is new for me

In the netherlands sure there are.

lurk more user.

>no tall witch to nurse me back to health
just fucking die in my sleep already

>5'2
IMAGINE

Maybe because you're a capital-class landwhale.

>both taller and stronger than you
Only if she's also fatter than me.

>that artist
Oh my lord.

Imagine kicking them both.