Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

muh

>inb4 what the hell is wrong with her leg

The FUCK is wrong with her leg?!

>muh neck
>muh proportions
>muh boring ass story
>muh poor pacing
I dropped this manga before the anime even aired.

you can do that but it's not comfortable

>muh
I dropped this comment before I finished reading it

Akira is probably more flexible than average though.

Dumb backseat anatomy poster

Garbage taste, this is better tham VEG and Franxx

Agreed.

She's practically naked...
I would NEVER let my daughter dress like that even at home.

Not naked enough desu

:O

If I was her dad I would want to fuck her

>I would NEVER let my daughter dress like that even at home.
Good thing that you're gay and you would never have a daughter anyway.

Muhammad pls.

>old guy knows well in advance that he's a crutch for this confused young kid
>even though he feels used and that he is being set up for heartbreak, he comforts her in a mature manner and circumstance

who will break most?

You wouldn't want your daughter to be comfortable in her own skin?

she fucked it up running

I want Tachibana to look at me like I am walking warbage

>hfw you propose

>you're already dead

> tfw you will never get bullied by a JK who wants your D.

I never would have thought that this show would become my favorite of the season but damn every episode seems better than the last

I want Akira to give me that look while I pump her full of my seed.

I want to lick her legs.

Ryousuke pls

she is so beautiful on every screenshot, but i can't watch romances

>telling your daughter what to wear.
>while she is secure in her own room.

Why are you even in there with your dick out, daddio?

Fuck no I can't. What sort of contortionist are you?

You should try. It's probably not what you think.

God damn, are they trying to make me lust after teenagers?

I watched it and it was what I thought. It's an excellent romance.

KOWAI

Why?

Ah, very well then.

i feel physical pain from every little romantic moment. not even exaggerating

THIS

Embrace it user kun, you need the lows to feel the highs.

Stop posting

She looks so hot when unkept, like here and when she's in bed with flu.

maybe i will try after bluray release. i didn't see such beautiful artstyle in years

That's because you're a fat piece of shit.

Yes the art is great. Very 90's inspired but with very clean lines. I hope this show does well, but I don't think it is.

I feel bad for Haruka.

nigga lay on your back and turn your leg, what sort of non human are you that you can't do that?

>implying I'll ever feel the highs of love

At least money can let you feel the thighs you love.

>It's an NTR reloaded episode
Thought that was over with. Stopped and dropped it when that blonde fuckboy came back.

>NTR
I don't like him either, but stop memeing.

And the show gave him more depth this episode. I was quite interested by the scene where he overheard the end of their conversation and decided to walk away.

Animators were lazy. Her leg is the exact same in both images because they didn't feel like making an original version for the first image.

You aren't supposed to like him. Anyway if anyone's a cuck, it's him.

Neither. She will be the muse that allows him to finish what he's always wanted to be, a writer. She will eventually realize what all this was for her, and return to doing what she loves the most. In effect, they will both reclaim what they lost, but they wont do it together. Instead, they'll share something more sublime, more pure.

Lovesick blonde boy, on the other hand, is screwed.

Akira is too attractive. She'd have all the chads at school after her, not just the comic light relief.

Lovesick blonde boy is going to get with genki waitress, I'd say thats doing well.

You guys worry about "chads" way too much.

I can think of worse "losses". I kept waiting to hate the fish lipped waitress, because I was sure she was going to be just the big nag. She nags, sure, but she's not such a stick in the ass that you can't respect her. She's just "that one worker who has been here forever" that exists at every job. The den mother, if you will.

>where he overheard the end of their conversation and decided to walk away.
He left them to stew in an awkward atmosphere where their relationship will get worse. If he entered the room then, things would quickly change to being somewhat normal and nothing much would come of it.
When he joined her for lunch one on one he planted further seeds of doubt in her head.

lolwut, he doesn't even really concerned in contrast to the Akiras' classmate, for example.
Anyway, the ntr meme is forced

He's actually not telling her anything she doesn't already know. Kondo did more damage to her by telling her the truth. It was curt, but it was necessary. She has been wafting through a naive puppy love state of being, not being considerate of anything Kondo thinks, feels, or would have to deal with if she got her way. Even by the end of the episode, I don't think she got much better, but she at least realized that there was a chance that things might not go her way. Her semi lustful fever dream was her anxieties coming out. Probably some vaginal fluid as well.

Don't talk about Kase planting anything in Akira.

There's nothing improbable about the position

I want her to give me that look while shes helping me pass over to my isekai life

>He left them to stew in an awkward atmosphere where their relationship will get worse. If he entered the room then, things would quickly change to being somewhat normal and nothing much would come of it.
Your entire train of thought is premised on the idea that conflict and discomfort are always bad for a relationship, which is wrong. The fact that Akira had to confront what Kondo said in that moment without a distraction is exactly why Ryousuke was right not to enter the room.

Will the running lesbian ruin things in the future or I can feel safe about her?

stop this meme

Taking that much of a controlling hand over what kind of clothing your daughter wears makes you way creepier than the manager has ever been.

There is something wrong with her leg?
Sometimes I forget how out of shape and fat the fellow Sup Forums poster is.

the umbrella shot made it seem like Kondou was about to bang Tachibana, too bad he's too much of a gentleman.

>Akira's umbrella is on top

I knew it.

probably,
she seems like the dom type.

yeah i was half expecting it to just cut away after the umbrellas fell

The instrumental during that scene was perfect.

>debiru akira
cute

>Kondo as the absolute perfect stereotypical "corny Dad Dracula".

>paying for sex
that would just make me feel even worse

is this AOTY?

Which Akira would you like today user?

No_

>japanese """fashion"""

In terms of art yes. Antarctica and Yuru Camp are best, but this is in third place.

AOTS? yes
it's too early to tell if it's AOTY.

mini skirt Akira please.

>yuru camp

Among the few men of culture, probably yes

I imagine it's to do with the way the side of her left knee is flat on the bed and her other leg is straight.

Bending your leg like that isn't comfy on the hip joint.

Big pants. I want to take her on a classy date in Shouwa-style Yokohama.

We all pay for sex one way or another. It's never free.

This guy seems like a bro now after his dick was rejected.

He's not at all, he's a piece of shit. Blonde comic relief guy is a saint compared to him

>commie
fuck off, herkz

Dang thought he would be bro after that failed attempt.

Also, found out the manga ending in 2 chapters in another thread.Fuck,I hope the anime going to adapt it fully.
Sorry user, my selective "ocd" demands the filename stays the same.

Not this season; it would be rushed and terrible. It can do the first half and finish it up in season 2 plus anime original epilogue with nonstop Mr. and Mrs. Kondou newlywed ichaicha

>intense desire to be bred mistaken for common cold

She's got both.

Do male cakes exist and what are they called?