FMA LA

So Sup Forums...
Aside from the entire cast being Japanese, is it ok? I saw on IMDB that it's 5.9/10 is it watchable or watch it once and say "That was decent, but I'm not buying the DVD"

It's shit, just like every Live-Action anime adaption

/thread

It's ok. If you saw any JP live action you'd already know that they tipically have terrible acting, terrible CG, and not eactly faithful to the souce material.

>Winry wearing a basic-ass pleated skirt and fake leather teenager jacket

This might be particularly bad.

I've read on yaraon that it's nothing like manga and Winry's actress is obnoxious.

Disregard me, I'm a complete retard, didn't remember that it is actually a dress she wears in some time in the show.

>something wrong with Japanese being cast for a Japanese cartoon
Stop pushing diversity

>not wanting it to stay like its suppose to

It would've been sensible to cast a few germans here and there, but then the cast would be too gaijin centric for japanese industry standards.

Japanese people have no perception of corniness

what is his plan?

What is all this japwashing?

I thought all the characters were not asians.

You should watch the terraformars live action movie

There is a chinese-like region.

Because it's easy to find decent gaijins actors in Japan, right?

It's not like they are using decent japanese actors either. It's a fucking live action manga adaptation.

Exactly. No one gives a fuck and there's no reason to search the whole country for that one German actor that can speakk Japanese and would be up being in a cartoon movie.

Don't watch it. Don't support creation of more of these abominations.

>implying it was made for you

As my father told me many years ago, you need to separate the comic/manga from the movie or you will end up having a bad time.

That's why I genuinely liked Green Lantern. I thought of it as another comic 1 shot.

Watching it right now. It mostly feels like they took a bunch of the eps and cut them into pieces then sewed them back together. With a full on japanese cast. A little cheesy but so far, it's not awful.