These two are officially dating in the new compilation movies according to movie pamphlet. Source: . Who's happy?

These two are officially dating in the new compilation movies according to movie pamphlet. Source: imgur.com/a/VB2da. Who's happy?

Cool moonrunes

>Lives
>wins the MCbowl

Im glad the compilation movies are the new canon

absolutely disgusting

I'm going to take this information with a grain of salt.

I guess this is one way to end the Kallenfags vs C.C.fags debate.

>making an irrelevant litterally who touch someone as great as lulu
Dropped before it even came out

They're dating so she can be killed in movie 3.

Wait is this info setting up the movie or a description on what happens afterwards?
If former then it doesn't necessarily mean she won't be killed during the movie does it?

Unless they pull off a "he's dating her but he doesn't really like her". That would be a huge middle-finger to everyone.

So pretty much the tv series.

This is an interview with Kallen's VA by the way. Meanwhile Kallen continues to get cucked
>Koshimizu: There's a feeling of respect for Zero, however the 'love element' is weaker compared to the TV series.

jesus fucking christ
as a kallenfag; WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING?

I'm also a Kallenfag but I do think her character works even without the crush on Lelouch. Same for C.C. (who was never even confirmed to have one anyway), but not Shirley. It's integral to her character.

Is that Shinji and Asuka?

>still gonna die
Delicious

Shouldn't kallenfags be happy? It means she doesn't lose because she never aims for to win the bowl.

He cared deeply for her even in the original series.

Blu ray for the first movie released today?

Another one from BD booklet:
>Taniguchi: We need to make it clear to the audience that Lelouch as Zero means he's living a double life. But if the character who notices the absence of Lelouch is different every time, it will give the impression 'Lelouch, you're too careless.' That's why we decided to make Lelouch and Shirley to be casually dating this time, so the one who notices (Lulu's absence) would be a someone closes to him.

Yes.

>new compilation movies
Oh yeah, those are a thing. How different are they? Is it just show footage mashed together at a breakneck pace and like 2-3 minutes of new fanservice footage (Like every compilation movie ever)?

no. many things are changed and retconned as the new canon

>many things are changed and retconned as the new canon
Can pic related convince you to bring me some examples?

>new canon
>retcon
That will matter none in the new season. So what if Kallen doesn't love Lulu this time? She got rejected in R2 anyway. So what if Mao doesn't exist and Lulu and Shirley is dating? She's still gonna die anyway. So what if Shirley's dad is still alive? He's just an irrelevant that's never gonna get a mention anyway.

>So what if Mao doesn't exist
Ruined! Mao was an important plot point in code geass. He foreshadowed both Lulus geass going awol and how imperfect Charles' world would be.

I agree but as I said it doesn't matter in the new season because the movies have gone through everything his role supposed to achieve even without his existence.

Of course he likes her user, he's dating her.

there were threads in the archive stating the differences.
the most importaNt ones are shirley's scenes

its all about the journey user. many characterization was lost because of the changes. they feel so hollow now

>dating

Have you actually watched any of these movies?

Oh, is this receiving the rezero treatment?

>casual dating
>she dies
Being Shirley is suffering, but nothing will top the total, absolute cucking of Kallenfags.

Lelouch is possibly the only time I've ever condoned a harem.
>I've already made a deal with the devil
>Q-1
>Lulu!
How can you deny that any of these women are his women

>not only did she live she also won
This is some comeback.

The Shirleyfag in me is more intrigued and curious than happy my ship is somehow sailing. I hope they make it a relevant plot point and create a believable relationship so that it doesn't feel like a cheap setup to kill her again.

According to commentary audio track, it is said that Lelouch and Shirley are in romantic relationship despite it might be less obvious to audience who have watched the TV series before.

That's an interesting choice, actually, giving him a more intimate relationship to participate in lessens his casual disconnect from the world somewhat but it could make his willful disregard of it more impactful.

Time travel must be the only explanation

>Not Suzaku and Lulu
Dropped before it even started. Guess I don't have to waste my time on this when it airs.

I actually found Milly's subtle semi-crush on him the most interesting out of those.

As a CCfag I approve this.

It's a series of compilation movies and they're at the point where she's still alive and hasn't reach the part of her tv death yet is another.

>kill shirleys father!
Tragic
>now kill Shirley's memories!
Tragic!
>and now Euphie will commit genocide and then die as well!
ASSPULL
>eh kill shirley too
G I G A A S S P U L L
>Give Lelouch a brother, shit on him from second one, then kill him too
A GOGOLPLEX OF ASSPULL
(i love this anime)

>yfw its just a giant death flag stapled to her back

iirc the movies are meant to be EoE style retelling of the series

Rolo will fix it in the last movie

No it just means that 10 years worth of wafiufaggotry went down the drain

So the new Code Geass is compilation movies instead of S3?

I thought waifuing is on higher degree than shipping and it doesn't really matter whether she won the bowl or not. Just look at Rei, Rem, Minmay and Ranka.

> I hope they make it a relevant plot point and create a believable relationship so that it doesn't feel like a cheap setup to kill her again.
Nips who watched the movie all said they didn't realize these two are in romantic relationship until they read these interviews. And if we refer to this it's pretty clear that this is just a setup for convenient storytelling.

No, they're doing compilation movies for the purposes of catching up people who never experienced code geass on television and make some revisions to the story for a smoother transition into R3 airing either later this year or the next.

>Nips who watched the movie all said they didn't realize these two are in romantic relationship until they read these interviews
Well, it IS a casual relationship. Doesn't mean that Lelouch doesn't care, but still.

>they're doing compilation movies for the purposes of catching up people who never experienced code geass on television and make some revisions to the story for a smoother transition into R3
Well fuck, that doesn't sound like it's going to end well.

Man that one jap that draws nothing but C.C lewds all day like Haruhisky must be seething right now.

It was said that it would be more obvious to audience haven't watch the original series yet. So, I guess, that mean we should forgot about the TV version when watching them?

I wanted but looks like we'll end up with unfortunately. Them dating but the audience not catching that up is worse than them not dating at all. It turns Shirley into a random substituable girl, especially now that they retconned all of her development in S1. Good thing I didn't get my hopes up for nothing.

Waifuing mean you like the character while shipping mean you support the relationship. You can waifu a character without shipping them with anyone else and you can ship a pair of character despite each of the character in the pair might not catch your heart too much. In some case those who waifu a character might even countership the character from canonical pair or pairs favored by others in the view that the other character might not "match" the character they like or simply doesn't want the character they like being touched by other characters.

Actually Lulu and Shirley casually dating is a good thing.

Elaborate.

>Mao was an important plot point in code geass.
No he wasn't. He was just filler and nobody liked his ass. CC already warned Lelouch about overusing his Geass would have grave consequences prior to Mao's introduction anyways

CC is still leading. Pic related is Okouchi's recent tweet about a scrapped plot revolving battle with Chinese Fed in R2.
>CC is captured by enemy, and it would be 'love romance' scene where Lelouch chase them by himself.
While from Taniguchi interviews:
>Lelouch and CC's distance is closer in the movies
>Lelouch is 'awakened' and approaching CC step by step

It's obvious that CC and Lelouch is endgame, but I don't mind him casually dating Shirley to separate further the two personas.

It's funny that the nips didn't pick up on that, though. Must've been increndibly subdued.

I left R2 thinking that had Shirley not died, Lelouch would have dated her a couple times anyway (whether or not it wold have lasted is another story).

She'll probably still die in either movie 3 or the new series though.

Also Kallen not lusting after Lelouch's cock this time renews my old fondness for her character, sweet

Good, OTP

Of course, CC must have had dozens more experience than Lelouch anyway. It doesn't hurt if Lelouch has some experience too.

C.C and Kallen can fight over Zero's dick all they want.
Lulu is for Shirley, this is all that matters.

Yess yesss yessss. I feel like I am the smallest minority when it comes to shipping but I prefer Shirley over C.C and never wanted kallen to be with lelouch. Hope lelouch revives Shirley in that different world. Like that she is some spirit and can be with lelouch

Shirley is such an useless cliche character. Even Nunnally is more interesting than her.
CC >>> Kallen > Shirley

And here comes the buttravaged C.Cfags that has to shit on every other female character.
Fuck off will ya?
We were having a nice thread.

If this means Kallen's character is officially no longer all about Lelouch, the R3 threads are gonna be fun

Kallen is all about Gino.

Still better than dying as a mob character. Reason that the audience didn't catch their relationship is because they barely interacted in the movies and her overall screentime is gravely reduced. And yet she still needs to die, otherwise there will be a gap too big between the series and the movies.

who cares when is r3

YOU'RE MY DESTINY

Why are Kallenfags celebrating? Her character is even more irrelevant in these movies then it was in the TV series.

SHINJITE MITAI

>Kallenfags celebrating
Where

Lulu is obviously his fakest persona though.

Sounds like that's going to be the case. Which is excellent, her one-sided romance with Lelouch in R2 felt like an awkward effort to make her relevant after scrapping the promised plot about her brother and father.

Looking at how they're rushing to release these movies I'm confident R3 will be released this fall or next winter.

Good, she needed more screen time.
Her conflict between feelings of love and hate for the man who killed her father is actually an interesting subplot.
Unless they retcon that as well, in which case this is pointless.

Shirley's dad's death is retconned. The reason they're dating is stated here , also probably to give some weight to her death in the next movie.

movie upload when

I love Rolo.

wtf spoiler that shit

Because this

It's been a while since I watched Code Geass, but didn't she die?

Shirleyfags in the last decade: if Shirley is alive she would be Lulu's true love!
>She lives, but at most they would be dating only CASUALLY. Without her dad's death there isn't any intense devotion from Lelouch to Shirley, therefore confirmed that Lelouch's feelings for Shirley are driven by GUILT. And even while dating Shirley he's awakened by CC's presence.

Kallenfags in the last decade: Lelouch jeopardized an entire mission when Kallen got captured!
>Yet he also made her rescue afterward not a priority, while if it's CC who gets captured he would save her on his own.

Man what a time to be alive as a CCfag.

mfw I ship Lelouch with everybody and don't give a fuck

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WON SHIRLEYBROS!

Are they having casual sex too?

Maybe? Chinks are gushing that Lulu is not a virgin anymore. It could be a case of them simply got too excited and jumping too conclusion though. Anything else mentioned in bluray commentary?

Yes. Zero will reeeeeeeeee when Shirley dies.

Shit, I forgot, the BD for the first movie comes out today, doesn't it?

At this point, are we even supposed to notice them? If anything this reflects a clear lack of investment to their relationship on authors' part. At the end of the day these movies just shit on every relationship aside from Lelouch/Suzaku, Lelouch/CC, and Lelouch/Nunnally.

these movies are fucking terrible, I really hope they're just gonna stick with the original TV-series timeline.

What's the point of making them date if it's so subdued no one noticed it? They've already cut a pretty bug chunk of her character by retconning her shooting the blue haired chick. Her death is not going to have any impact because they dampened her relationship with lelouch ironically. They may be officially "dating" but it seems like an overall downgrade of their relationship so far.

>Without her dad's death there isn't any intense devotion from Lelouch to Shirley

It's called a "triggering event" for a reason.

From the thumbnail I thought these were Ulquiorra and Orihime.

10 years of suffering as a Shirleyfag has finally paid off and it's going to be twice as painful when she dies a second time

so, any raws for the movie het or the scans of the illustrations that came with the BD?

CC FAGS BTFO!