Dragon Ball Super

Will we ever see goten and torankasu again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7gY8uesFn_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes they will appear after the tourney in episode 132

Here's what Ultra Instinct Mastered will be like:

youtu.be/7gY8uesFn_0

those dodges were tight.

Yes and they will be inside Videl.

>that attack in the 56 seconds mark
Guess that's how Goku will handle attacking in his UI form. Looks like he's teleporting or phase shifting while he attacks. I'd imagine that the offensive ability of UI is to make his attacks impossible to dodge just as the defensive form makes it hard to for him to get hit.

We will see them in the EoZ segment, except that they will still be kids.

Caulifriends assemble!

This game looks like actual garbage

129 preview

Bestest girl.

I like Caulifla, but I don't like her lewds. Pure girl deserves to stay pure ・ω・

Bestest and cutest

She's a butt slut

Reminder.

I may have autism

No, they were never more than gag characters. Toriyama himself stated that both of them turning ss so early was a joke.

They are only good for one thing now.

It is. It's actually a great litmus test for autism, just see who defends it and bought everything for it!

>people was in denial about angel Goku surpassing Beerus
Top kek, it was obvious. The real question is, will they offer Goku the job of master of GoDs now that he went angel like they did with God of Earth position and GoD of U7 in DB and Battle of Gods?

I don't know where this is going but one things for sure i like it

Goten was a mistake.
Masako already has her hands (mouth?) full with Goku and Gohan so don't expect Goten to have a larger role, ever.

TORANKUSU

>Goten
Who?

No episode tomorrow. 8 more days guys.

>final episode
>heroes return home
>Earth got fucked up while they were gone
>enter Goten and Trunks in SSG form after intense battle
>"but that is a story for another time"
>the end

>I don't remember Battle of Gods looking so goo-
FUCK

The spics are evolving

Mexico is going further beyond Toei

This would have been perfect if not for the fact that his nose hangs over his mouth.

I want Beerus to stay broken, I hope Goku doesn't surpass him.

lmao

I CANNOT BELIEVE BASEDROID 17 IS STILL IN
MVP

>hit by hakai energy
>hit by jiren's attack
>somehow managed to survive
this lizard is fucking indestructible

He's already dead.

you could say he is the, SURVIVOR

What do you think the "Survivor" part of the opening means?

It took a time travel angel asspull to kill him

Goku will deny any job they give him. They'll give him the title of Fighting God or something.

Nope, just filler now.

he's beating up Jiren who is stronger than a god of destruction soooooooooooooo...

Wrong.

best ship

Mai is going to /ss/ Toranksu without actually going /ss/

>mrw next manga chapter features more eliminations by U7

Goten And Trunks not going to get ssb that's just fucking stupid. no remember super got cancelled why would anyone want more of this.

Not all GoDs are equal. Vegeta already beat Toppo who was an actual GoD and he's still far below Jiren. Beerus himself shits all over all other GoDs except Quitela, Belmod is a potentially 3rd place but the rest are fucking jobbers relatively speaking

>No matter the method, evil must be destroyed!
game jiren actually talks about hero stuff unlike anime jiren

Yeah, I can't trust Toyo to redeem this shit arc

I feel like anime Jiren has been severely misunderstood. Everyone seems to think he doesn't actually care about doing good but I think the intended message may have been that Jiren considered enforcing moral uprightness through absolute strength is the only way to prevent suffering

>decide to see what the fuck this shit being spammed 24/7 is about
>begin with the "special" with the famed shit ratings that introduced the mc's latest form
Hahahahaha oh God I didn't expect it to be THIS bad.
>fucking awful fight that literally begins with mc cycling through hair colors whose blows just get shrugged off by his foe in typical shonengarbage fashion
>mc literally falls into his own move, takes its explosion head on and comes back "strong enough" so that his blows can now affect his foe
>this fucking shitshow continues the same old bad habits from the 90's tv series, with 50% of the episode's runtime spent on characters grunting, staring at each other, and useless spectators commenting on every single thing the fighters do, even their breathing
Glad to see this shit ending again after the low ratings it received, even Japan's notorious bad taste was good enough this time to end DBturd once and for all.

It's not even that I don't "trust" him. I just know this arc can't be redeemed if it seems like the outline itself is shit.

I know but I'm still curious, I'd love another "No way fag I don't want to be a god nor shit like that" scene

it pretty much had the same ratings as one piss, pokemon, etc.

>OP
Never ending shonenshit with filler hell anime adaptation.
>pokemon
Literally gets reset every season
Nothing more than two pther kid friendly titles that also are worthy their low ratings, together with DB.

I agree, the special was fucking garbage and it deserved its bad ratings. It was only highly praised when it aired because of the "i feel like a kid again" fags

what gets high ratings then?

Caulifriend reporting in.

Ka...

Jiren's characterization should be that he still fights for the greater good and does the right thing, he's just an asshole sometimes because of his loneliness issues.

I wouldn't know, I never bothered to check on that sort of thing not even once.

Do people expect way too much from Toriyama? I see people actually thinking he is gonna revisit or explore the things Super has presented without realizing how Toriyama is...

Me...

>I wouldn't know, I never bothered to check on that sort of thing not even once
but you said
>Glad to see this shit ending again after the low ratings it received

DELETE THIS

I unironically like super

Todd Blankenship

@Herms98
9 h
Provisional title for DBS ep.130, airing March 18th: "An Unprecedented Super Showdown!!"

..And provisional title for DBS ep.131, airing March 25th (the last one!): "Goku, Until the Day We Meet Again"...which sounds vaguely familiar.

I always laughed at the new people who came in the black arc talking about theories, lmao this isn't naruto or some shit

Toriyama forgot everyone but goku, vegeta, and jiren existed. You're asking too much OP

Black true identity being Future Goten because he got tired of being Trunks bitch and wanted revenge on him,

Oh the good old days.

THIS IS NOT FAIR! BLANCO IS AN INVENTION OF US GOHANBROS, WHY DOES KEKAROT GET IT FIRST?

That' what I heard from second hand sources here before I tried watching it to see what it is.

They come up with the craziest shit not realizing Toriyama will just to the most simplistic plot out there

Imagine reading this as someone who stopped after Cell saga.
This shit went fucking Bonkers.

sure you did bud

One Piece always has higher ratings than Super outside of two weeks around the climax of the Future Trunks arc.

Its ratings recently have been falling right alongside Super though (still keeping a distance above it), which might be part of the reason they're ending Super - they might be blaming its weak lead in during the last year for One Peice's decreasing numbers.

Note that Monster Hunter Stories (which airs before Super) also is ending right alongside Super. So, this seems like some Tv Fuji strategy to renew the block, rather than a Toei decision (MHS isn't by Toei).

Why are monkeys so messy?

>9 monkeys and 1 doc

This needs a female saiyan version too.
Yes, even GT Pan

Daily reminder that Super is ending because they had no idea what to do with the plot, not because "hurr durr muh shit ratings the show sucks".

Wheres your proof

I love the Funi dub, after all I grew up on it, but why does it make it seem like Android 16's death was the cause of Gohan turning SSJ2?

Check the Kanzenshuu ratings thread. It has the ratings of every Super episode. The special had the lowest ones and the first episode of the Black arc had the highest.

I don't have any

>the best super episodes had the lowest ratings
Didn't the OP special get shit ratings too ? it seems to me that japs just don't like specials

I'm absolutely convinced of the fact that adding Freeza was a last minute decision (a lot of ToP merchandise has Buu in it and no Freeza) and now they have to figure out what the fuck to do with him.

They are so stupid that they didn't even realize there's no "Future Goten".

It's more like that people who generally watch Super just because it airs before One Piece, and the ones who watch One Piece because it airs after Super just didn't bother watching the other show when their favorite wasn't airing.

Because the dub is retarded and adds in pointless dialouge when there shouldnt be which fucks up shit for people who are anime only dub watchers

He could have been retconned in. Future Chichi was never shown in the manga. They could have made Zamasu kidnap Goten as a kid and then brainwash him for years into "Goku Black" if they had gone with that route. It's definitely way too dark for Dragonball though. Even Goku Black himself only existed due to editorial staff asking Toriyama for it. No way he'd come up with something like that as the explanation.

No you don't

They don't care about dragon ball or Toriyama anymore both should have stayed in the 90s. Toriyama fuck himself by even making super he should have stayed with the movies.

Bet you didn't know this one Sup Forums :0

Yes, Jiren would be crazy strong with meme ki which he doesn't have.

>fused characters are strong

woah

>best
It was shit and deserved to get shit ratings. Tori thought they could get away with doing the same shit they used to do in the 90s, but the kids didn't give a fuck about it.

>people STILL think god ki is a power up