Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 256 Spoilers

Short Summary:

All four demons are fine.

Merlin/Sins arrives to the scene to rescue Cath and Arthur.

Cusack does something to Arthur and he stabs himself with Excalibur

Arthur falls to the ground; Sins are surprised

Chapter ends with Merlin screaming Arthur's name

The absolute STATE of Arthurfags

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/nanatsu-no-taizai-256-spoiler-pics-summaries.3010101/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spoiler pic ( shitty quality)

What was even the point then?

Gary Stu denied.

AHAHAHA

Arthur? More like ArthURINE lmao

>Chapter 256: The piercing holy sword
>Arthur get pierced by his holy sword
OH NO NO NO NO NO OH AHAHAHAHA

I want to believe, but kinda looks fake.
I really, really hope not, Arthurfags tears would be delicious

Link to source for those in denial:
mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/nanatsu-no-taizai-256-spoiler-pics-summaries.3010101/

Seeing Merlin in tears, Escanor goes Berzerk!!!

What was the point of excalibur and the whole descendants bullshit if it's just a jobbing weapon?

inb4 stabbing yourself with Excalibur somehow gives you a power-up

inb4 Excalibur can't kill its own master unless he stabs himself voluntarily

Say Thank You

Thank you Cusack-sama

Thank you faggot.

Thank you, but soon you are to be toasted black by the SUN.

Oh boy. Sad Merlin equals angry Escanor.

To show his potential, but also teach Arthur that growing too full of himself is a big mistake.

Not even the strongest weapon can win in a one vs four against the strongest demons, even less if the wielder is not fully grown up and without his own innate magic.

Nice. Get rekt Arthurfags
Now Zeldris can exchange Arthur Pendracuck for cute Merascylla.

Meliodas can BTFO Escanor as long as it's not high noon.

Cuck-sack will be burned to ashes before anyone can react. Bonus points if he gets the geezer too

Wakey Wakey Arthurfags

People thought Arthur could stop the DEMON KING. Got taken out by the weakest master there.

>everyone pretending they didn't act like whiny retards last week
Fucking called it lol

SEETHING Arthurfag detected

>t. threw a temper tanty last week

I knew four seasoned warriors wouldn't be defeated by a scrub swinging his overpowered weapon around, Arthur was setting himself up for jobbing extra hard in the last chapter.

do arthurfags even exist?

>weakest master
[citation needed]
Go back to shitting up SnS thread

They did last week at least. Unless those were retards false flagging

No this can't be happeing
I'm in charge here!

I think they're just Escanor haters. Arthur has been a non-character up to that point.

The hate wasn't directed at Nakaba or SDS. It was directed at Fairy Tail. Every modern shonen deals with it whenever something questionable happens.

People project their bad experiences with Fairy Tail onto manga that don't deserve it or don't even function the same way. They ignored Nakaba's writing style and previous scenarios of a character showing off in 1 chapter then getting put in his place, just because panicking and attacking the manga was far easier.

Understand that it's Fairy Tail you guys are mad at. Stop displacing your anger.

I told you faggots that this exact scenario was going to happen. It's a classic shonen move. Yet the amount of anons sperging out in the previous thread was ridiculous.

inb4 it's an honorabu power up

This is quite literally what i've expected. No matter how much layers of bullshit the Excalibur has, Arthur is just a shitty human going up against cheaters.

I guess it's Escanor time again. Though now would be a good time for Ban to show up.

>last week the members of mangahelpers whined about Arthur being hax
>today the exact same people complain because he got btfo

I have no words....

Outside of The One mode Escanor is worthless against Mel and i doubt he will be foolish to repeat his mistake.

>I guess it's Escanor time again.
>Chandler can summon the night
NOPE

I was expecting those fags to finally be happy, but I see that most of them are doubling down. Truly bizarre.

He can only depend on The One and Chandler brings night with him. Though he'll probably asspull his way to victory like he did with Gowther.

>Chandler can hard counter him
>Mel can overpower him outside of 1 minute of the day
user...

It's amazing the lengths people go to just to avoid admitting they were wrong. Even flip flopping and being completely irrational.

He's probably assuming that since Cusack is Zels master he's weaker. Chandler is Mels so people may assume he's stronger.

humans btfo

>Arthur dies, which will give his soul, and blood to Excalibur,making it even stronger
>Escanor wields the sword as the true chosen one
>yfw

vs demon king mel

HAHAHAHA NAKABA DELIVERS
Arigatou gouzaimasu~

I hope Escanor dies. This is honestly a good place to kill him off. Or at least get him out of the story for a bit especially if Nakaba's previous words still hold true and we are still getting one last arc after this one.

Lol at anyone who thought that the demons were finished. None of them were fighting full power, and demons are retardedly hard to kill. The only one that I thought might be dead was Chandler.

I didn't expect Arthur to eat shit, though. I was just expecting him to be pushed back and forced to retreat.

Regardless, we now have another human that can contend with high level demons, which was the point of this whole mini-arc. Boosting Stigma's forces because as it stood they were as good as dead.

I think Cusack fucking with Arthur showcases his big weakness which people were already mentioning a week ago. He has commandment level magic and a really sharp sword that allows him outskill his opponents, but his defenses are low. He's a complete glass cannon which is not great when facing extremely sturdy demons. All in all I liked this development, it gave Arthur a chance to showcase his potential without making the antagonists seem weak.

It wasn't just them but also a lot of people on Sup Forums. It baffles me how people can have such a poor grasp of how these types of stories tend to go. Maybe this is babby's first shounen for them.

Good

>This is honestly a good place to kill him off.

It really isn't. We know nothing about the guy and just started to get some hints about his power. Chandler is already his natural counter so it's not like he will be very useful until they defeat him.

>We know nothing about the guy
Didn't we get his past already? The only thing left for us to know is his nature of his connection with Mael and who Rosa is. Obviously I don't think he should die here like the user you're replying to is saying, but with all these hints over the past dozen chapters about him constantly worrying about Merlin and by extension Arthur I think seeing her in distress will push him to do something risky. Especially since a guy who can flat out cancel his powers is there.

We have a general idea about his past but no details. We don't know who the hell is Rosa, we don't know about his crime, Rhita was suposedilly named after someone he loved (though that can be a traslation error, I'm not sure), we don't know why Sunshine went to him. Saying we know about him is the same as saying we knew about Gowther before we got his gaiden and the past war arc.

Shouldn't have been so uppity.

>he beat the shit out of Cath after that monster dared to harm cute Peronia-chan
>now he makes Arthur stab himself
Cusack-sama is the best.

Ban will save the day with his new power up r-right guys?

A lot of them seem to be pretty happy/satisfied.

Pretty good though I think the Cruel Hope still wins. Poor Frau-chan.

The retards who thew a temper tantrum last week must feel like real idiotd
Cusack shined and didn't get wasted

Does being attracted to Gowther make me gay?

>sword just bends and then melts in his hand

>meliofags status: i-is it safe to come out now?

Yes

Fucking knew this would happen, all of that outrage on mangahelpers was pointless, did they seriosuly think Arthur could beat Meliodias?

Th-Thank you Cusack-Sama umm just don't tell Meliodias about this.

But his face was confirmed to be sculpted to look identicle to original Gowther's girlfriend

Traps are gay.

Get fucked humanfags, we demonchads are still standing at the top of the totem pole

For now

What the fuck
Im really closer to dropping this shit

And yet demon Gowther still turned Gowther into a boy to not lust after him (and it worked). So you are quite gay.

Only gay traps are gay.

get out of here Merlin

Reminder that demonfags were threatening to quit reading the manga over the last chapter on reddit

Reminder that demonfags are redditors

Traps are inherently gay by nature

NnT Demons are Lawfags.

Check reddit. There are plenty of them

Im ok with this, it was a bit too much. I like Cusack too.

>Pepe not having the Fu Manchu moustage
7/10

This is 100% factually wrong.

Fucking saved

Why is Merlin so obsessed with Arthur? I despise Escanor yet I still feel bad for him since he got cucked by a kid.

>Why is Merlin so obsessed with Arthur?
Because he is called king arthur
Once he awakens his magic he is gonna solo the DK and SD

powerlevels

Cunt

I love Elizabeth so much, i want to hold her between my arms for the rest of my life

>In a series when the top dogs are country level at most

kek

>Last chapter: Oh my divine sword.
>This chapter: Ahahaha save me Merlin
What did Nakaba mean by this?

Shut the hell up, Estarossa, you team-killing cunt.

>Smug escanor
Saved. Arthurfags on fucking suicide watch

Is Escanor really the winner though? This is just going to make Merlin dote over Arthur even more.

It had to be done

Fucking lol. Saved. Based Napping Demon.

By this point he should just start looking for another woman. I mean, seriously the guy could have better chances with someone else.

This. I hate characters like him who obsess over a single person that will never love them back. Escanor is like 40 years old now and he knows for a fact that Merlin has zero romantic feelings for him. And even if she did she's a being that can live for thousands of years while despite his powers he's still a normal human who has about 50 years left at best.